10-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Hi

I have followed a few threads on here to try and get ITV HD to no success
here's what I have upto now.

Firmware vers F3.18 (gxmax)

Menu: Accessory: Key edit
UCAS ON
UCAS Autoroll ON
(don't know what bearing this will have, could someone explain)

I have loaded Satpaul's list with ITV HD already in, I have also edited it into SatEdit and via the TP edit from the menu to these parameters:

Service ID = 2326
Video PID = 3401
Audio PID = 3402
PCR PID = 2326
CAS = On
HD Video = On
AC3 Audio = On

But I still get nowhere. All I get is 'scrambled channel' and a black background. So where am i going wrong.

Many thanks.

satwyn
10-01-2009, 09:12 PM
strange with the mentioned channel list works ok here

thornlv
11-01-2009, 05:18 PM
Hi Satwyn

Could you tell me what firmware version you have, did you edit satpauls list before trying and if so what edit software did you use. Seems that if you can get it there is hope yet for me. How about if the channel list works for you could you save the list and post for me.

many thanks for your help thus far.

mickd
11-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Hi Thornlv I have a HD 200 combo and have noticed over the past few days that ITV HD is coming up as a scrambled channel. It is not usually like this and would normally display the ITV HD logo with 'Service Currently Unavailable'. There is a programme scheduled for today at 8:30pm. See how you get on with this

_http://www.joinfreesat.co.uk/index.php/freesat-channels/itv-hd-schedule

thornlv
12-01-2009, 04:59 PM
just checked it today (4pm) and the channels I set up for ITV HD now have 'no signal' instead. Maybe they put it 'to sleep' as it where and display the logo prior to airing. if get chance will check tonight

peterlowen
12-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Its not on every day... Sometimes the logo sometimes scrabled.
On tonight....Monday, 12th January - ITV HD
21:00 – Unforgiven – run time: 60 mins

_http://www.freesat.co.uk/index.php?page=whatson.HDschedule

tenminnit
12-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Hi Thornlv - I have, in the past, used the same settings listed by you. I got the ITV HD logo and received the picture on the few times they were transmitted but got NO sound.
I did open a thread about this but got no positive response.
If you 'win' please let everyone know how you achieved it - Regards

satwyn
12-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Hi Satwyn

Could you tell me what firmware version you have, did you edit satpauls list before trying and if so what edit software did you use. Seems that if you can get it there is hope yet for me. How about if the channel list works for you could you save the list and post for me.

many thanks for your help thus far.v 3.18 have not edited channel list I only used the channel list posted here by satpaul I had itv HD up and running with earlier software versions also

thornlv
13-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Satwyn, thanks for info. I loaded the stapaul list, and created 2 further PIDs, as such

Service ID = 2326
Video PID = 3401
Audio PID = 3402
PCR PID = 2326
CAS = On
HD Video = On
AC3 Audio = On

Service ID = 0510
Video PID = 3401
Audio PID = 3402
PCR PID = 2326
CAS = On
HD Video = On
AC3 Audio = On

set them to record a few minutes because i wasnt going to be arround, just checked and all 3 recvd the service, also the 'not available' logo was showing today. seems that in between shows they might/might not broadcast the logo.

Also for tenminit, all three had full ac3 audio. might want to check out settings in the menus for audio output - can change between PCM and Dolby. Not sure but if Dolby is selected it may not come out of TV speakers or a receiver. I am using a audio reciever, digital coax, 5.1 speakers and my output is set to dolby, also get audio on TV with this so just turn it down on TV.

Tell us what your set up is. Some TVs might need to set according to the sound source.