PDA

View Full Version : HD Channels drives me crazy

chris79
11-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Hi guys!!!
What am I doing wrong when I install by the browser any images that the most of HD channels are not working, SD working fine. The first of all I put the new image for example Nobilo 0.6, then I downloaded camd I ma using MGcamd 1.30d, restart box, then install Likra newest channel list by the OpenDBedit3.06 and after restart SD channels working fine, and just a couple of HD's (MTVHD, FilmboxHD, some couple of germans channels as well) I used PLi before and all my HD was working, then I decited to change for a different Image and It is not working on Gemini, NobiloBlack Hole, Newnigma. The worst thing is that I want to back to PLi and HD are not working with the old imege as well. Please Help. Maybe I am doing something wrong or I need to change something.
Thanx for any info

canthackit
11-01-2009, 01:55 PM
the order in which to do install and setup:

1. after loading image unplug power, then reconnect.
2. follow onscreen menu and dp intial setup then................
3. install satellite files
4. then setup your satellites
5 then do all your other stuff

if it dont work after doing it in this order your missing something, but we will find the problem.

regards: canthackit

chris79
11-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Still nothing, just SD channels. I did like you said. Any others ideas?

x5
11-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Still nothing, just SD channels. I did like you said. Any others ideas?

hi m8
did u tray a manual scan??
maybe the prob its with the settings u using

canthackit
11-01-2009, 04:36 PM
that's all i can think of atm go to 28.2 do a manual scan see what that brings up it could be just be a dish alignment problem.

chris79
11-01-2009, 06:18 PM
that's all i can think of atm go to 28.2 do a manual scan see what that brings up it could be just be a dish alignment problem.

I am using diseq A and B Astra 19,2 and 13 Hotbird, I have tried scan automaticly sky but no hd at all. The strange thing is that it worked week ago and after installation of Nobilo it stoped work, it is mean that it should not be a problem with dish. On Hotbird 13 the signal is SNR 14,00 and AGC 99%. I am talking about Nobilo image because different images sometime showing something different. Is the signal all right?

sonic1
11-01-2009, 06:30 PM
Have you tried loading a channel list ?
Likra and Cajton both updated here today.
Then modify as you need.

chris79
11-01-2009, 07:26 PM
Have you tried loading a channel list ?
Likra and Cajton both updated here today.
Then modify as you need.

Not yet. I am gonna do this. Thx

loveman
12-01-2009, 12:53 AM
other prob could be that before your cam had right access to open the hd channels, now it's not... Check whether any of your lines are not working correctly?!

chris79
13-01-2009, 11:23 PM
other prob could be that before your cam had right access to open the hd channels, now it's not... Check whether any of your lines are not working correctly?!

How can I check this?

x5
15-01-2009, 12:34 AM
m8 u need to explain yourself better
whem u say channels not working what do u mean?
channels not clearing,no sat signal??
whe need more info to be able to help u

grtz
x5

chris79
15-01-2009, 10:37 PM
m8 u need to explain yourself better
whem u say channels not working what do u mean?
channels not clearing,no sat signal??
whe need more info to be able to help u

grtz
x5

Maybe I did not explain enough, simple I can't watch those channels (black screen, no sound just epg info, time, signal snr:13, AGC:93%, BER 0.) This is info from canal+Film HD. Filmbox HD which is working fine has snr 13,7, AGC:99%, BER 0. What I think this is not signal problem because some German HD channel like Simul HD has snr 12,8 and AGC 83% and is working properly. Any ideas?

x5
16-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Maybe I did not explain enough, simple I can't watch those channels (black screen, no sound just epg info, time, signal snr:13, AGC:93%, BER 0.) This is info from canal+Film HD. Filmbox HD which is working fine has snr 13,7, AGC:99%, BER 0. What I think this is not signal problem because some German HD channel like Simul HD has snr 12,8 and AGC 83% and is working properly. Any ideas?

yes if they not free channels or had been hacked u cant see them :respect-055: