PDA

View Full Version : HD digitalb channels hacked?

JURG321
15-01-2009, 07:20 PM
I just have seen in another forum that HD channels of digitalb are hacked and soon they will be public.Is it true?

Lelahel
15-01-2009, 07:29 PM
I just have seen in another forum that HD channels of digitalb are hacked and soon they will be public.Is it true?

Which forum?

holmroad
15-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Interesting M8 - but WHICH forum?:respect-048:

Jono
15-01-2009, 08:37 PM
should not think so cos it work like sly card for hd is married to the box hope it is though

Jono

robbiemcd
15-01-2009, 08:51 PM
guys az hd box running mbox! the answer is yes!

Bbigfoot
15-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Hi JURG321,

Digtalb has been open for the last 6 months with
the (Diablo Cam) using the Underworld files.
The other Conax channels on Thor (0.8w) (Some say 1W) is
also open with Underworld files, has been for over a Year.
Never mist a Match with the Diablo Cam.

Bf...

rasp
15-01-2009, 09:34 PM
I can't open Digtalb with my diablo cam, all others work ok, thor conax , hotbird etc with technomate 6900.

rkbuttoo
15-01-2009, 10:06 PM
I have tm 6800hd box with diablo cam,I cannot open digialb HD channels all else are ok,,,any reasons for this.:bravo-009:

Bbigfoot
15-01-2009, 10:14 PM
Hi rkbuttoo,

Digitalb sent out new cards before xmas, in efect the new cards
are married to the Digitalb STB box. Its to stop us opening thier HD Channels,
the thing is, its working. No chance of us opening the HD channels.
The SD channels are still OK.

BF...

travill
15-01-2009, 10:44 PM
thats to bad the hd channels look good but you never now some day we hope

wod
16-01-2009, 12:13 AM
i dont get how come the conax digitalb non hd channels are wide open but the hd ones aren't do they use another version of conax or something

as if the keys are known by underworld for the non hd channels then surely they would be able open the hd ones as well

being paired to the receiver wouldn't matter if they have totally broken the conax used on digitalb channels ?

JURG321
16-01-2009, 01:26 AM
On Saturday 27December 2008, the codes have been:
Supersport HD1
Prov:xxxxxx
CW0 :6c d7 00 43 ......................
CW1 :5b 5d d8 90.......................
DIGITALB HD-1
Prov:xxxxxxx
CW0:5b dc f0 27................
CW1:75 24 ae 47...............

bonovox
16-01-2009, 04:06 AM
That is the fooking great news m8! It looks genuine so looking forward to that.

snakie
16-01-2009, 06:17 AM
Sorry kink, but i think its just a matter of having 1 original card that havent been married,used to have 1 too but when it was time to expire and had to update my sub,i enabled the emm`s on it ...that was.Updated the sub and also lost the hd ones .. :)

holmroad
16-01-2009, 10:14 AM
Sorry but a bit confused here - what with all the enthusiasm being shown - but does this provide any hope for my M2+ card opening 16E HD channels in my patched TM6900HD Super please?:confused:

oblomov
16-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Sorry but a bit confused here - what with all the enthusiasm being shown - but does this provide any hope for my M2+ card opening 16E HD channels in my patched TM6900HD Super please?:confused:

Everytime, no matter the CAS, is same confusions when comes to card pairing ... Put simple, card pairing (software or hardware based) is a defence against CS for OFFICIAL cards only. It encrypts only the dialogue between card/cam, so you can't see what is real DW for ECM in use, and so can't broadcast the real DW to other clients to give them picture, until camcrypt algo is extracted from receiver firmware (increasingly in future will be harder than this soon with pairing keys hidden in CPU) and pairing keys from receiver and/or card. Its effect is on OFFICIAL cards only.

Diablo/M2 are making full emulation of the conax idents they have open ... ie algo plus keys. Camcrypting doesn't have to be any part of that emulation ... same as for kiosk ppv in past, event-id protocol was needed for an official card to work; it wasn't needed for a pirate emu. For pirate emu, you need algo/keys is all.

You don't have Dig Alb HD channels open on M2/diablo cos those channels are using a newer revision card than the SD channels which those marketing the keys have not dumped. That is only reason. If they had, DigAlb HD channels would work just easy as SD channels. If you know keys/algo card pairing is an irrelevance.

bonovox
16-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Yep but judging by the pictures it looks as though (maybe) the new version of mbox has found a solution to the card/pairing for digitalb. Much the same as gbox found a way round nds card pairing a couple of years back.

oblomov
17-01-2009, 01:40 AM
Yep but judging by the pictures it looks as though (maybe) the new version of mbox has found a solution to the card/pairing for digitalb. Much the same as gbox found a way round nds card pairing a couple of years back.

Check post by JURG321 above and check date on posted screenshot from MBox. I didn't look back to check, but seems to be suggesting on that date some Dig Alb HD channels were on fixed DW, hinted at by JURG321. Someone with unmarried card (like Snakie post suggested) before card due for sub renewal, could log those fixed DW. Those fixed DW would open those Dig Alb HD channels on ANY reciever or emu, not just MBox. And require zero knowledge of cas7 card pairing algo.

That's not to say, conax CAS7 card pairing algo won't be implemented on some recievers in the future. It will for sure. They didn't get as intricate with pairing there yet as they can, or some CAS are already along the road to doing. Even so, for many people, days of plug'n'play card sharing are drawing shorter. For CAS7 as current, user sharing card will require (even if pairing algo implemented) little more technical skill than in past to get his pairing keys from rec, even when all eventually ends up public or semi-public to explain how to do it. And it will in end.

But this is still only technically limited countermeasure to card sharing, a first stage to take out nice chunk of just totally 'un-techical' people who currently find it easy to cardshare. More serious solutions will be coming in next year/18 months from more and more CAS, and these will do the job much more properly. CS got too big, too public, too easy. Providers had to react. Finally, some are ... and others, if they want to keep market share, will have to follow. Hiding pairing keys and camcrypt algos in receiver firmwares as done up to now was never a serious countermeasure. Newer solutions will be much more serious and work much better for them. But I guess the public CS game has another 18 months or so before it finds itself in terminal decline.

albsky
17-01-2009, 12:22 PM
It seams so to me, too.
:iagree:
I consider other considerations in this forum as the same old considerations like: irdeto2, seca2, via2 cannot be hacked.
Being for some time in the sat scene, I know for sure that nothing can't be hacked.
Regarding CAS7/CAS5 discussion, I do not think that it has anything to do with pairing. I am not sure, but it seams that pairing is a totally different issue. An issue that can easily be resolved, as it quickly happened with gbox a few years back.
Too optimistic?
:confused::confused:

bonovox
17-01-2009, 06:27 PM
I always look at the king of encryption and that being NDS. There pairing system has been compromised for a few years now and it's still working. So I would have thought that the conax system of pairing could well be implemented in a new update for mbox. We're not talking about a hack here but being able to use a subs card on any receiver which I believe should be able to do. Card pairing is just another way of a provider to force people to use their own receiver in this case a crappy kaon.

snakie
17-01-2009, 10:45 PM
the difference of 1 system to the other is that ndz pairing is done on card, and actually card is telling you to what receiver was married.
on conax side the pairing is done in the eprom of the receiver and the camcrypt algo is different.
2 different stories

TonyO
17-01-2009, 10:56 PM
Not much EPL footy on digitalb these days !

albsky
17-01-2009, 11:47 PM
the difference of 1 system to the other is that ndz pairing is done on card, and actually card is telling you to what receiver was married.
on conax side the pairing is done in the eprom of the receiver and the camcrypt algo is different.
2 different stories

All grown men here know that "pairing" means TWO things doing something together.
Otherwise it would have been called mas....

painter
18-01-2009, 11:23 AM
Pairing a card and S.T.B has got to be done on both card and box (in my humble opinion) there must be info somewhere on the card chip that tells the box the card is paired, in my mind some bright spark somewhere will solve this if it hasn't been solved already and is being kept quiet.

regards painter

samot4
21-01-2009, 12:29 PM
Reding on the Mbox developer forum _http://www.mbox.exyusat.com.
There is a new version of mbox in the works with gbox support and DigAlbHD support.

kaja008
21-01-2009, 03:13 PM
Reding on the Mbox developer forum _http://www.mbox.exyusat.com.
There is a new version of mbox in the works with gbox support and DigAlbHD support.
this is not yet out. only rumours for now 1 month.

samot4
21-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Its not out yet but I wouldnt call the words of the developer of mbox romours.

dedea
22-01-2009, 08:22 PM
New mbox will have support for digitalb HD channels but will not read digitalb HD card,that mean if you have peers which have digitalb HD card in share you can watch from him with mbox but mbox will not read digitalb HD card in slot.

regards

oblomov
22-01-2009, 10:10 PM
That is implementation of CAS7 pairing algo, which will appear eventually on other stb/platforms. But like I posted earlier, and some don't listen cos always believe there will be easy solution, this require more from end user than first NDS style pairing. Each person want share a HD Dig Alb card must dump his OWN receiver and know where to look for pairing keys in dump. You don't just look up some serial number in box menu and type it in config file. With his own dumped unique pairing keys and pairing algo implemented in MBox, real DW can then be broadcast to clients and they can watch without problems.

And for those who post that pairing keys/algo must be on card as well as in box. Yes, of course, they are. But getting them out of card is same difficulty as total hacking card! It is 1000 times easier to get them from box ... in this system, for now, at least.

Like I posted, cas7 style pairing is next step up in pairing systems. It require 'average' user to do something more than just plug'n'play. He must be able to make his own box dump; he must know where to look for pairing keys in that dump. Eventually some can be told public or semi-public how to do it and where to find his keys. But provider have won some percentage dent in numbers that are sharing his cards. He lose the percentage for who that is all too complicated, even if/when all how to do that is public.

That is first stage, like I posted earlier, provider have cut the number of people who can't share his card just by getting rid of plug'n'play and requiring average user to do something more than type or copy/paste. One of the next stages that some CAS bring in is to hide pairing keys much, much better than that this. And for average user this will be very, very hard.

Message, as before, is enjoy next 12/18 months. The peak of public CS is now, not later.

samot4
22-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Dont be so bothered with what might come.Enjoy your life here and now.
Ive been on the sat scen for the last 10 years and there has allways been profets of dome around.If we are talking conax it is actually impossible that we are watching thoose channels.That was what the dome profets said when the m2 card stopped working.The new algo is impossible to hack.And nagra 2 dont even think about it it will never be hacked.

holmroad
22-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Nagra TWO?:respect-050:

oblomov
22-01-2009, 11:01 PM
:=)

I always look what happens now ... what happens now at each CAS in dev is what happens tomorrow publicly. I don't make no prophet of doom ... I tell average user same thing as you: enjoy what he have now in case of CS, cos tomorrow gets much harder looking at dev some CAS make now.

And no system any CAS create will be 'unhackable', this is true. But no CAS try to make it or believe it to be unhackable. These days most CAS lower their expectations ... they look for two years or so per card exchange, shorter than before. That's for full security/total dump shelf-life. Here, small group talented people dangerous to them ... take one man to dump card only, and sell it to 100,000 people.

With CS, it is not most CAS aim to be total unhackable either. But here for business the model is different. Small group of talented people not such a danger to CAS. Aim in protect against CS is to raise work 'average' user have to do himself. No matter where you hide pairing keys, every CAS know some talented person somewhere will get them out eventually. Question is only how hard you make it to get them out. Talented guy with right kit and much time will get his pairing keys and will be able to share via CS with some of his friends. Provider don't care about this. But here talented guy can't go round to house of 1,000 average users who want to share their cards and get pairing keys for each of them. Each one have to do it themselves. That is all changes which are coming with number of different CAS is about.

bonovox
22-01-2009, 11:22 PM
New mbox will have support for digitalb HD channels but will not read digitalb HD card,that mean if you have peers which have digitalb HD card in share you can watch from him with mbox but mbox will not read digitalb HD card in slot.

regards

Interesting. I am led to believe that any full subs card is a hd card. All it needs is pairing with an official kaon box. So what your saying is the only ones that will work are the cards that have been paired with kaon boxes, people who actually bought a kaon box. Therefore if thats the case there won't be many on on any CS share?

kloddy
22-01-2009, 11:24 PM

regards

its like mgcamd but you use a cardserver like newcs 1.65 to read the card so that shouldnt be a problem.

the problem is when is it going to be public ?

kind regards

dedea
23-01-2009, 12:07 AM
Interesting. I am led to believe that any full subs card is a hd card. All it needs is pairing with an official kaon box. So what your saying is the only ones that will work are the cards that have been paired with kaon boxes, people who actually bought a kaon box. Therefore if thats the case there won't be many on on any CS share?

You belive that all full cards are HD and say that thay need to be paired with kaon to be HD so thet mean that no one full dga card is not HD until is not paired with HD Kaon receiver.

its like mgcamd but you use a cardserver like newcs 1.65 to read the card so that shouldnt be a problem.

the problem is when is it going to be public ?

kind regards
I am talkin that mbox will not open those chanels standalone,it will need some cardserver to read them and give it ot him.
I not have idea about some non public cardservers but if thay are non public thay will probably stay like that.

regards

bonovox
23-01-2009, 12:16 AM
You belive that all full cards are HD and say that thay need to be paired with kaon to be HD so thet mean that no one full dga card is not HD until is not paired with HD Kaon receiver.

No idea m8. But my question is how do you get a hd card in the first place? Only when you have bought the Kaon receiver and the card with it? Thats what I thought? Is that right or wrong?

I mean its not like sly where u pay extra subs for the HD channels

dedea
23-01-2009, 12:28 AM
No idea m8. But my question is how do you get a hd card in the first place? Only when you have bought the Kaon receiver and the card with it? Thats what I thought? Is that right or wrong?

I mean its not like sly where u pay extra subs for the HD channels
Thats right,you need to have Kaon HD receiver and your card need to be paired with receiver and after that you can whatch dga HD channels.
After your card will be paired with Kaon HD that card will not work more in other receivers.

regards

oblomov
23-01-2009, 12:35 AM
I am talkin that mbox will not open those chanels standalone,it will need some cardserver to read them and give it ot him.I not have idea about some non public cardservers but if thay are non public thay will probably stay like that.

regards

That sounds right ... anything other would require MBox to be able to read pairing keys from the card. Possible, but I didn't find a way yet.

However, right now, it is possible to dump pairing algo and pairing keys from a box. You make simple server then with pairing algo and your dumped pairing keys incorporated, decrypt camcrypted ecm at server end to regular non-camcrypted ecm user without a paired reciever gets and share DWs as normal. It requires the user doing the sharing to have dumped his pairing keys from his box and added them to a server with pairing algo incorporated.

snakie
23-01-2009, 07:21 AM
Well said oblomov :)

apple
23-01-2009, 11:29 AM
Thats right,you need to have Kaon HD receiver and your card need to be paired with receiver and after that you can whatch dga HD channels.
After your card will be paired with Kaon HD that card will not work more in other receivers.

regards

you think that by only pairing the card with their official stb all their HD channels will work on other cams ?

What emu will read and share the card ?
MBox from my understanding is only supporting client mode.
If only client mode then what emu and stb will support server mode?

dedea
23-01-2009, 03:10 PM
you think that by only pairing the card with their official stb all their HD channels will work on other cams ?

What emu will read and share the card ?
MBox from my understanding is only supporting client mode.
If only client mode then what emu and stb will support server mode?
I already answer in your firs question:
Have a lot different rumors about how pairing working and I dont like to spekulate about wat emu or wat stb will support server mode.

regards

holmroad
23-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Hi Dedea - are you the Dedea who used to be on that OTHER forum M8?
If so we shared many an interesting conversation etc over there? Smashing bloke! :respect-055::respect-053:

dedea
23-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Yes m8,its me.Nice to see you here.

regards

holmroad
23-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Brilliant - my memories of you are that you probably helped me MORE than anyone else ANYWHERE - so patient, as you KNOW what a pain we dimwits can be M8? lol!!!
Nice to see YOU too - a message to ALL members, this bloke knows his stuff - really did wonder where he'd got to!:bravo-009::respect-040:

terry l
24-01-2009, 03:45 AM
dedea welcome m8,
thank's for all the help in the past nice to know you're around..

DARKMAN
24-01-2009, 07:17 PM
To get the keys from the Hd digitalb box fist you need chip id actually should be sti 7109 not only the Card number and STB number .Cip id is extra chipset in the box who roll the keys.

This chip Id every box has one and should be paring with Card number and STB receiver number on the Server.

haw to find the chip ID numbers...very easy in the menu.

Some one has to read there the Keys to damp on eny EMU.

DARKMAN
24-01-2009, 07:25 PM
I already answer in your firs question:
Have a lot different rumors about how pairing working and I dont like to spekulate about wat emu or wat stb will support server mode.

regards

Rong.
The card will work more the one Receiver,but that have to be again KAON.That is the trick ,,i says before all Kaons STb has Chip ID ,thinks dont have 99% of other STB....

Even if some one do Their chip Id numbers are not in Conax and Digitalb Server....that's the problem....to damp a coppy Chip id number to another SB is big job taking the flash off and read and coppy and damp not very easy at all. the other on you need a Card...for it.

DARKMAN
24-01-2009, 07:31 PM
and about MBOX with HD Digitalb channels thats not true is MBOX doing that...MBOX is Receiving like client ....No one know anythink of other box,i mean the Server !!!!!

can be anythink

Mbox
camd
gbox
You and ME mox
Kaon ...
haw can be if some try to modifity the KAON STB ,,,do not forget that has Lan conetion on the back to....

I will beleve when i see the server not the client.I mean who read the Original HD card Paring.

Pictures like that can be even take of even when generator CW keys of Digitalb operator, dont work to digitalb for 3-4 hours ,,,Thats happent to many time we have CW public..

Bye bye

dedea
24-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Rong.
The card will work more the one Receiver
If that what I say is wrong you can aprove that with name of some receiver where Digitalb HD paired card will work and we can test that in other way that what you say is just rumors.In public forums we talking about public things and nonpublic thing not exist for me because we not have that .

I will beleve when i see the server not the client.I mean who read the Original HD card Paring.
Bye bye
I dont think you can see that server soon, but if something work like client probably will not work without server.

regards

DARKMAN
25-01-2009, 03:10 AM
If that what I say is wrong you can aprove that with name of some receiver where Digitalb HD paired card will work and we can test that in other way that what you say is just rumors.In public forums we talking about public things and nonpublic thing not exist for me because we not have that .

I dont think you can see that server soon, but if something work like client probably will not work without server.

regards

dear Dedea ...

If your Read Carfully

Boths your answer are in My post..fist and second .

1...I says - KAON STB .Thats mean 1 card will work more the one STB ,but that will be only Kaon read please..in my fist post

I dont need to show you nothink i can activate 1000 of them.
if you need diferent STB read again is very very hard a long JOB for no Reason ...

2. I dint says what is showing there is true...is suposing mean Server or Clinet doest matter ...can be even clients or can be a damy nothink, is just showing CW can even be Publick . READ again in second my Post all this carfully..to understend the real meaning.

Is no way i can be repetitive to my self when all there is clear in fist and second post.

i think you unpatince to unswer and dont read the post is not very acurate.
#I suggest you to read again...have a nice day or nite:respect-055:

dedea
25-01-2009, 01:09 PM
I dont think that you even understand about what we are talking here.I think that you just try to be smart.
Every kids know that digitalb paired card can be paried with other digitalb Kaon receivers but I dont think that somebody is so stupid to do that except in the case that receiver is brocken so he will need new Kaon receiver.
Maybe is hard work and with no reason like you say to make paired card to work in different STB but I will like to have that even if is hard work.

In second part of my post I just answer in your post :
"I will beleve when i see the server not the client.I mean who read the Original HD card Paring"
I thing that everybody who have basic knowledge know that if client work probably somwhere must be some server frome where that client is connected.
Or maybe you write that post in houp that somebody will upload some emu here and say:
"Here is the server emu,do you belive me now"

regards

DARKMAN
25-01-2009, 10:13 PM
I dont think that you even understand about what we are talking here.I think that you just try to be smart.
Every kids know that digitalb paired card can be paried with other digitalb Kaon receivers but I dont think that somebody is so stupid to do that except in the case that receiver is brocken so he will need new Kaon receiver.
Maybe is hard work and with no reason like you say to make paired card to work in different STB but I will like to have that even if is hard work.

In second part of my post I just answer in your post :
"I will beleve when i see the server not the client.I mean who read the Original HD card Paring"
I thing that everybody who have basic knowledge know that if client work probably somwhere must be some server frome where that client is connected.
Or maybe you write that post in houp that somebody will upload some emu here and say:
"Here is the server emu,do you belive me now"

regards

dedea is no way
disscusing with you here,,,you basic knolege are not even i nuf to read the Post... I am sory ,next time keep in the line and live the Kids alown.

Second again READDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THE POSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTT

I can repet for you my POST

can be anythink
Mbox
camd
gbox
You and ME mox
Kaon ...
haw can be if some try to modifity the KAON STB ,,,do not forget that has Lan conetion on the back to....

Pictures like that can be even take of even when generator CW keys of Digitalb operator, dont work to digitalb for 3-4 hours ,,,Thats happent to many time we have CW public..

Now for the second Unswer haw to get the keys and haw to do it, even is very dificult,that i explain haw in basic way...

Am not here trying to tech you somethink you will use for your own use Business.

Is against my Rulles.

bye bye.

dedea
25-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Am not here trying to tech you somethink...bye bye.

Can you do that or you stil live in dreams.
I am ready to testing and to learn how to make digitalb HD card to work in other receiver but I will not use this forum for personal things.
You talk about different emu,about Lan at Kaon receiver,about chip id,about CW,about some reading keys from chip ID etc etc and I realy dont understand which of that is true and will help us to find the way to make Digitalb HD card to work in other receivers and that is what we need and not your useless conclusions.

regards and live in dreams m8

luli
26-01-2009, 12:18 AM
We will have soon dga hd on other stb`s dont worry..

Luli

apple
26-01-2009, 01:01 AM
:respect-040:
Listen I am not also any newbie on sat world so I was just asking simply from where do you get these news.

The most important thing is Server box because client can be very easy configured to open channels and in this part I agree with Darkman about the possible use of CW keys and possible use of LAN from Kaon box.

And we must not forget that Adobe PhotoShop can do miracles that people can use to attract members to join to their forums.:respect-040:

dedea
26-01-2009, 01:28 AM
....I was just asking simply from where do you get these news.

Me to,until we not have something concrets all this is just rumors.

regards

kloddy
26-01-2009, 01:34 AM

And we must not forget that Adobe PhotoShop can do miracles that people can use to attract members to join to their forums.:respect-040:

i dont think someone somewhere will sit down and edit 30 pictures just foul others i hope not.

Regards

kloddy
26-01-2009, 01:41 AM
We will have soon dga hd on other stb`s dont worry..

Luli

well thats what people are saying so untill its public we live in hope.

albsky
02-02-2009, 09:08 PM
MBOX 020 Pre-Beta is out now for testing
0.4 PRE BETA build 0020
=======================

-TCP peers/connection (TCP0/TCP1 in cwshare.cfg) now works only with mbox peers!
-Mbox peers will have 1.00 as version number.
-Mbox peers now must be in G line in cwshare.cfg,D line stay for old gboxx peers.
-Added R option in mbox.cfg.
-Added J option in mbox.cfg. You can change J option with add.data at any time.
-Added A option in mbox.cfg , needed for QBoxHD receivers.
-Added back gboxx connection/protocol.Gboxx peers cant connect to mbox peers and vice versa!!!!
-Mbox now starts as deamon(background process).
-Fixed HD channels.
-Fixed problem with duplicate boxids, now mbox keep only boxid that has lower distance.
-Added support for AzBOX receivers(binary-> mbox_module).Dont expect mbox to work as should, because current API for AzboX receivers has restrictions regarding ECM "pids" streaming.

drpaulos
02-02-2009, 09:34 PM
MBOX 020 Pre-Beta is out now for testing
0.4 PRE BETA build 0020
=======================

-TCP peers/connection (TCP0/TCP1 in cwshare.cfg) now works only with mbox peers!
-Mbox peers will have 1.00 as version number.
-Mbox peers now must be in G line in cwshare.cfg,D line stay for old gboxx peers.
-Added R option in mbox.cfg.
-Added J option in mbox.cfg. You can change J option with add.data at any time.
-Added A option in mbox.cfg , needed for QBoxHD receivers.
-Added back gboxx connection/protocol.Gboxx peers cant connect to mbox peers and vice versa!!!!
-Mbox now starts as deamon(background process).
-Fixed HD channels.
-Fixed problem with duplicate boxids, now mbox keep only boxid that has lower distance.
-Added support for AzBOX receivers(binary-> mbox_module).Dont expect mbox to work as should, because current API for AzboX receivers has restrictions regarding ECM "pids" streaming.

I am not sure the significance of this - are you saying this receiver will clear DigitAlb HD channels?

albsky
02-02-2009, 09:57 PM
It's not a receiver, it's an emu.
Testing ...

albsky
02-02-2009, 10:22 PM
Unfortunately, doesn't seem to work

tuyo
03-02-2009, 06:00 PM
I am a newbie here and trying to follow this thread and have a couple of questions.
Having a subscribed card, would it than be possible to use card sharing on a Dreambox?
How ould one get the boxkey from a KAON HD receiver?
Is there a Linux based Cardsharing program that works with Conax?

bonovox
03-02-2009, 06:28 PM
There is no HD fix for getting digitalb on other receivers. The only way I can see this new mbox emu working is if someone has had their card paired with a kaon receiver and then is using it on a dreambox. But there is no confirmation of that. Also looking at the info changes with the new mbox there isn't any suggestion that digt alb HD is working with it.

albsky
03-02-2009, 10:36 PM
The author explained that it is already tested and working, but there are some slight problems needed to be fixed:
"It was working on HD channels with only gboxx protocol inside mbox , but when i put my own protocol now it doesnt work.
I will fix it ,but pls wait till I find problem."

bonovox
04-02-2009, 12:14 AM
Thanks for that, m8. Mmmm looks interesting. Will wait to see what happens. Good to see that these clever chaps are working on these things!:bowing-036:

godek1
19-07-2009, 01:21 PM
Is HD digitalb working now? with diablo cam?

dxdy
19-07-2009, 01:24 PM
No... conax hack is down.... no more...

rkbuttoo
19-07-2009, 01:41 PM
wish it was working there is not much on,now with all teh changes in encryptions:o11:

albsat
12-09-2009, 02:39 PM
it cannot be hacked.

albsat
12-09-2009, 02:40 PM
conax cannot be hacked,especially not digitalb.
maybe 1hours maximum
they use most secured programs in europe at the moment.
it u hack digitalb u hacked eutelsat & hotbird.
so thats impossible.

DJBlu
12-09-2009, 04:00 PM
maybe 1hours maximum
so thats impossible.

No security hacking is impossible, improbable maybe but not impossible.

DARKMAN
27-09-2009, 12:08 AM
maybe 1hours maximum
so thats impossible.

1.Even if you hack 1 hour is Calling Hack... but is no Maybe and is no Hack for moment in publik.

2. Haw you know they using most security system in Europe !?
Do you know anythink about security system ? or other security systemns in Europe.!

3.What has to do Eutelsat & Hotbirbird to do with Conax !?
For you information Hotbird is Eutelsat parta of it Eutelsat Cominication Group. The Conax is Access control The process of ensuring that content.

Naw the here is not to Hack Eutelsat ! or to Hack Conax it self ,but to hack Mcas Chipset where are genereting those keys ....

This is the reason dont work even Card sharing because the kyes are Unknow..

Anyway this is big discussion for many hackers....an need big investiment same time if big money thats the reason why untill naw is not hack not because is not ****ible...But untill naw no one is intersting to put thouse money to hack that..

All hack generate businness Digitalb hack dont generate so money then the money request for hack...

That's is the real Unswer and live eutelsat and hotbird alowen..lol.

Friendly-Face
27-09-2009, 10:37 AM
well i do not agrea with big money politics

i know for sure that the parring box it self is hacked, but it is not an everyday users work, you need some tools to extract the box id / rsa from the box it self and you need to know where to look at.

have you seen the hack for viasat around ? they use the same system HW parring, no avarege user has seen that around , but some cleaver ppl do have it working, some CS grups do have it working , im talking about the HD channels here.

The same goes for conax here, there is a hack on ther HW , but it is not something that an avarage user can do, you need to make an Jtag and know what to look for. at list for now.

Please do not ask me how is donne as i have no clue about it, but im lucky to have some information on it, how it is donne and what is need it i have no clue about it, i wich i could do it , so i can use my digitalb card fully included HD channels.

Lets hope that they reliase something soon.

noff
01-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Seems to me that all the big encrytpion companies are doing is lining the pockets of the people that can extract the rsa/boxkey from cards. Just look at the chap who is doing polsat, raking it in!

@Darkman, take a chill pill bruv, lol. I couldnt really understand half of what you said but it sounded like you were upset at something.

morfsta
09-10-2009, 10:37 PM
He gets kinda sensitive about digitalb

DARKMAN
13-10-2009, 10:40 PM
The kidna here are ; who is talkig bal bla bla

Who attack same one because by it self they don't know to do nothing are really not only kidna but stupid...

Fist who told me Kinda can go and fk of...

Second if same one know to use G-tag that don't send you no where ,because even if you get rsa keys they are encrypt ...haw you decrypt them ? you hack main chip set ? maybe you have no idea which one it is ?/ and even if you know the name ,haw you hack that cheap set ? if some one hack the chip set can be million er because can get all s/w of any stb in market all source codes and all osd available...

please you all have the right here to talk but not talking bull**** or ataking same one ...
naw about digitalb if i get sensitive i don't gave a **** if same one can hack HD i will help them too..

fakbrenjeri
11-11-2009, 12:27 AM
I don't know how that is possible hack the HD but as far as i saw today it may not be hackable i have scan the eutelsat w2 16e on a TM500 i saw some DATA channels my guess is that these Data channels 4 of them are somehow accessing the kaon receiver not just paring the card with receiver, probably you know have notice before, these are the channels

Opentech HD OTA DigitALB Clear 950 950 8190 2009-09-13
Kaon HD DigitALB Clear 951 951 8190 2009-09-13
ODS-3000C DigitALB Clear 952 952 8190 2009-09-13
ODS-2000C DigitALB Clear 953 953 8190 2009-09-13

ps; i am just curious about these

luli
11-11-2009, 11:49 PM
These are OTA Software over the air .

Luli

kosmojim
12-11-2009, 09:56 PM
The same server who share sly it, share the HD CHANELLS from digitalb too.

DARKMAN
12-11-2009, 10:13 PM
The same server who share sly it, share the HD CHANELLS from digitalb too.

That's server doesnt exist !

Is just Bla bla bla ...is been says he could do it only for 15.000 Euro to sell solution and after when is been offer 50.000 euro says can not doit..!?
If i don't see any prove i dont beleve ,if is to beleve without watching is only the GOD nothink else.

kosmojim
17-11-2009, 04:20 PM
That's server doesnt exist !

Is just Bla bla bla ...is been says he could do it only for 15.000 Euro to sell solution and after when is been offer 50.000 euro says can not doit..!?
If i don't see any prove i dont beleve ,if is to beleve without watching is only the GOD nothink else.
Good afternoon i dont have permissions to upload here but this is a small proove ENJOY :respect-048:

_http://rapidshare.com/files/308338841/HD_digitalb_channels_hacked.zip.h tml

skomedal
17-11-2009, 04:36 PM
Good afternoon i dont have permissions to upload here but this is a small proove ENJOY :respect-048:

So what does this prove?

As far as I can see just screenshots of digialb hd channels, not proof they are hacked, maybe the person that posted these has an official card?

I did notice bottom right of screenshots mgcamd, does this count as proof.

Regards

kosmojim
17-11-2009, 04:41 PM
So what does this prove?

As far as I can see just screenshots of digialb hd channels, not proof they are hacked, maybe the person that posted these has an official card?

Regards

M8 the official card work only in their box.
Its maried with the box.

DARKMAN
18-11-2009, 12:11 AM
M8 the official card work only in their box.
Its maried with the box.

M8 ..i dont know what you call Prove !?
Fist i can not douwload anythink in that link..

second a pictures you can get a lot in time when many times they Generator dont work Out of Paring ....second Fotoshop i can do 100 like that...Can you please douwload a small Video here or somewhere else even to chek in EPG the data and time of the Video..!

in other way you know we are litle bit old in this game if we don't see with our Eye we dont trust.

I can beleve Sky iatlia or samethink else but HD digitalb is not a jocke..is samethink to do with HAKING STI Chipset!not with the digitalb it self..Ned to hack the source or STI and get Hack Conax and Hack Digitalb ...long way to go..

Haw i says i will love same one do that i be one of them to help much i can,but not easy trust me..Pictires on the net we are full now...Who is this Gentellmen has Hack a thinks like 1 Milion Euro and take for it self or for just a server C/s..! Has no Sence at all..

kosmojim
18-11-2009, 08:09 AM
M8 ..i dont know what you call Prove !?
Fist i can not douwload anythink in that link..

second a pictures you can get a lot in time when many times they Generator dont work Out of Paring ....second Fotoshop i can do 100 like that...Can you please douwload a small Video here or somewhere else even to chek in EPG the data and time of the Video..!

in other way you know we are litle bit old in this game if we don't see with our Eye we dont trust.

I can beleve Sky iatlia or samethink else but HD digitalb is not a jocke..is samethink to do with HAKING STI Chipset!not with the digitalb it self..Ned to hack the source or STI and get Hack Conax and Hack Digitalb ...long way to go..

Haw i says i will love same one do that i be one of them to help much i can,but not easy trust me..Pictires on the net we are full now...Who is this Gentellmen has Hack a thinks like 1 Milion Euro and take for it self or for just a server C/s..! Has no Sence at all..

SOrry wrong word i mean proof.
Both of these ( sky digitalb ) are not coming from a hacking of the encryption but of the extract of chipset STI, i dont have the project, i said only that is truth i try to upload a video too.
I am many years in sat scene and i dont give never fakes pictures etc.
Regards.

joany
18-11-2009, 08:39 AM
@ darkman
"you know we are litle bit old in this game if we don't see with our Eye we dont trust."

Do you believe news about diablo 2?

I know you are in this game so maybe you have more than just rumours.

painter
18-11-2009, 08:56 AM
There was a time when forums like this had tangible (down loadable) proof of a hack, sadly that is no longer the case threats of litigation have killed the sat tv lovers spirit all that's left is rumors:banghead:

regards painter

DARKMAN
18-11-2009, 09:48 PM
SOrry wrong word i mean proof.
Both of these ( sky digitalb ) are not coming from a hacking of the encryption but of the extract of chipset STI, i dont have the project, i said only that is truth i try to upload a video too.
I am many years in sat scene and i dont give never fakes pictures etc.
Regards.

M8 that's one maybe you din't learn in all this Years to extract the keys the Card or Chip set is still a HACK..but to get this RSA keys from where they where are hide and Encrypt as well on the Chip set STI need to hack the STI Chip to enter in source code to read them by Jtag..You have to take of the Chip and read by Jtag but you only read Ency pt Keys in no think else..haw they work in you need to have the Source of STI is merit with source of Conax as well is more hard then hack the Encryption it self..

Please don't mix sky i with Digitalb HD totally deferent thinks Sky Italia is Not paring at all..even by s/w even by chip set paring...and they use deferent chips,.//for that don't mix them both..
I can believe Sky Italia can be done more much easy then HD.

DARKMAN
18-11-2009, 09:54 PM
@ darkman
"you know we are litle bit old in this game if we don't see with our Eye we dont trust."

Do you believe news about diablo 2?

I know you are in this game so maybe you have more than just rumours.

M8 if i beleve or not is not importend ,more importend is to come on the game some think to last long in satshene to work for litle long for what they pay.....
More then Hack today i beleve in Comercial ..

But if is true what they are claming good lack for them.

M8 you ask me direct question haw i says i beleve only on God all other thinks , i have to test to beleve...
If i have test it i could gave you exactly answer m8.

Have a nice day.

fcis
27-09-2010, 06:28 PM
http://www.tododream.com/foro/general-alta-definicion-hd/123733-digitalb-hd-2.html#post371385

or

http://www.neotion.com/products/cam.php#conax

DigitAlb HD in all CI receivers...

paul01609
27-09-2010, 06:39 PM
would be nice just buying the card and not needing the hd reciver

luli
18-10-2010, 09:34 PM
what about this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtC3Ax74b9c&feature=player_embedded

bonovox
18-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Interesting but probably fake.

cardreader
18-10-2010, 11:22 PM
itis not face works 100% on ccam and dm800 hd

shqipe
18-10-2010, 11:23 PM
Interesting but probably fake.

probably...:rolleyes:

bonovox
19-10-2010, 12:41 AM
itis not face works 100% on ccam and dm800 hd

Really...I have full card and dreambox 800 using cccam but the HD channels don't work. So please elaborate.;)

luli
19-10-2010, 01:10 AM
We can say whatever we want about this video fake or not ,but i am long time in the sat scene, and i see wery well m8`s + i believe my own eyes.

luli
29-11-2010, 06:51 PM
Really...I have full card and dreambox 800 using cccam but the HD channels don't work. So please elaborate.;)

M8 Digitalb HD is working with dreambox 800 and i can see with mgcamd. when i switch to digitalb HD it opens via mgcamd other chanels open via cccam emu.

p.s i have bought from payserver dreambox for one year subscriptions .

enrico001u
29-11-2010, 07:04 PM
please upload a few screenshots with ecm info

Thanks

Appreciated

Friendly-Face
29-11-2010, 07:26 PM
here we go again
HD DGA is not public so do not cry if you do not see it publicly, as the Payservers will make their money before anything else

albsky
29-11-2010, 07:29 PM
here we go again
HD DGA is not public so do not cry if you do not see it publicly, as the Payservers will make their money before anything else

OK for not being public, but how come people like luli do not post consistent info? Like the above requested ecm info(difficult to fake?), or a good video trying to make it clear, not just teasing people.

luli
29-11-2010, 07:42 PM
@ albsky why you need ecm info ,when i switch to HD 1 is going autocam to mgcamd and i dont see any ecm m8 .

others channels open with cccam

Friendly-Face
29-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Luli , you can have ECM on MGcam so Please have a look at the Config file and bring some proof here, i for my self do not care belive me
but some ppl here do not know how that is.

I for one do not care about DGA have card to both DGA and Trind and do not use the HD from digitalb, i use the Spiderbox and that is more then inaf gor me to get this channels, i do not know but for films and english sport is OK

@ albsky why you need ecm info ,when i switch to HD 1 is going autocam to mgcamd and i dont see any ecm m8 .

others channels open with cccam

luli
29-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Dreambox is with password protected and in menu i can`t go in. i will make videos later cause i watch the game.

triplexxx
30-11-2010, 09:03 AM
forget to see digitalb Hd chanell with dreambox

DARKMAN
30-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Dreambox is with password protected and in menu i can`t go in. i will make videos later cause i watch the game.

why i have to beleve you !?

when even 150 euro you have to pay me you disaper !?

people all ways do not like me ,do you know why ...i tell the truth in Face...

Fake videos.....

if some one have proper has planty time do video or proper pictures wich emu...nnd bla bla.....

i can see Digitalb with Non NON DIGITALB BOX,...but that even do not mean is HACK.or C/S. Soon wi will show to every one...

paul01609
30-11-2010, 05:19 PM
So it will be possible darkman to watch the hd package without having the offical box?im using dreambox

DARKMAN
30-11-2010, 05:46 PM
So it will be possible darkman to watch the hd package without having the offical box?im using dreambox

Is not publick, yet mate...

Soon i will get the dicission to show some think in Publik...

But let's talk later about it...gave me proper time to prepare thinks..

We have to get one of the 2 decission :

1.HACK Digitalb...

2.Digitalb Coperate in some solution ,,,,in both side are in the benifit of our Members.

is litle bit premature wich way Digitalb will get...HARD way or Soft way...We are doing all our presures for both sides benifits.

luli
30-11-2010, 07:50 PM
why i have to beleve you !?

when even 150 euro you have to pay me you disaper !?

people all ways do not like me ,do you know why ...i tell the truth in Face...

Fake videos.....

if some one have proper has planty time do video or proper pictures wich emu...nnd bla bla.....

i can see Digitalb with Non NON DIGITALB BOX,...but that even do not mean is HACK.or C/S. Soon wi will show to every one...

what`s wrong with you .This is crazy m8 .

I know that you have digitalb HD on dreambox but you want to keep secret ,sorry i will send new video what i have made it tonight .

pairing is hacked but not for public.

and yes i have ecm`s too with box id but i will not make it public.
video is 3gp and you can watch with vlc

DARKMAN
30-11-2010, 11:28 PM
what`s wrong with you .This is crazy m8 .

I know that you have digitalb HD on dreambox but you want to keep secret ,sorry i will send new video what i have made it tonight .

pairing is hacked but not for public.

and yes i have ecm`s too with box id but i will not make it public.
video is 3gp and you cant watch with vlc

I hope to be true...

But from the source that come from i do not beleve much..

Videos like this i have much but no eny real info..

Did you never think about Conax module chipset paring can be in any Box...like this one !?

luli
01-12-2010, 02:31 AM
I hope to be true...

But from the source that come from i do not beleve much..

Videos like this i have much but no eny real info..

Did you never think about Conax module chipset paring can be in any Box...like this one !?

No i dont think about that module,I have in my dreambox 800.

And this work with gbox server .

another video, you need vlc to play.

regards

Friendly-Face
01-12-2010, 05:54 AM
one time it is MGcamd , one time CCcam one time Gbox , you must diside what softcam you run it on :-) im starting to think that is fake again , where have i seen this pictures.

snakie
01-12-2010, 08:31 AM
Sorry to interrupt but it can be done, i did it before but it wasnt actually a hack.
Its more implementing a blocker on the card to avoid some functions.
Same stuff i did on nova hd to get it working on my dm.
regards..

GuJack20
01-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Snakie, can you please elaborate??
Can you please give more info for this??

Sorry to interrupt but it can be done, i did it before but it wasnt actually a hack.
Its more implementing a blocker on the card to avoid some functions.
Same stuff i did on nova hd to get it working on my dm.
regards..

luli
01-12-2010, 11:52 AM
one time it is MGcamd , one time CCcam one time Gbox , you must diside what softcam you run it on :-) im starting to think that is fake again , where have i seen this pictures.

When i look ecm info it saying from gbox server port XXXX and ID XXXX

but as client with mgcamd open digitalb HD.
is it clear now?.

GuJack20
01-12-2010, 12:22 PM
When i look ecm info it saying from gbox server port XXXX and ID XXXX

but as client with mgcamd open digitalb HD.
is it clear now?.

Yeah Luli. I understand you. I know that this is real because i don't see a point of spending so much energy for fake things.

Thanks for letting us know this information

I wrote a PM to you. Can you please respond??

Thanks

snakie
01-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Snakie, can you please elaborate??
Can you please give more info for this??

Sorry i cant say more info rather that it consists old version card and emms.

DARKMAN
01-12-2010, 11:42 PM
Can you do me e video....n3 please just when you do movie put you hand on the screen in front of TV...

this is just to check if is you doing those videos or you find some where !?

and what about this !?

i have open vido with some programmes come out this with screet shot from that video !

dubious
02-12-2010, 12:13 AM
Why do you still doubt luli ? He's offered enough proof already.

Besides I can see it with my own eyes.

This film is on NOW!

Picture removed as ppl don't want believe there own eyes.

See Darkmans next post for my 'fake' picture :rolleyes:

Anrakh
02-12-2010, 12:24 AM
Can you give more information?
Mgcamd is just a client, how about showing what it's connected to? Censored of course..

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 12:25 AM
Can Be true ,Maybe !

Because i have my doubt about the guy...

But even this nice picture do not show me Much any way..

But haw i says i hope is been hack...one time for ever...

But still i will insist to luli to show me his fingers or heand in his video...if that video is his one...

dubious
02-12-2010, 12:45 AM
Can you give more information?
Mgcamd is just a client, how about showing what it's connected to? Censored of course..

Of course it is censored, do you really expect ppl to show sensitive information on a public forum ?

And yes MGcamd is just a client but it's still the best client :)

I really only posted to backup luli as he's getting a hard time from the perpetual doubters :rolleyes:

I don't really see the appeal of these few HD channels anyway, there's no AC3 audio, annoying subtitles and from my location I get a poor signal at certain times of the day but I guess as always in this game, we always want what we can't get :reddevil:

Anrakh
02-12-2010, 12:49 AM
You didn't understand, I asked for a censored view of the sensitive information so it would no longer be sensitive.
Anyone can edit a picture to make it look like it's real.. check the one Darkman just uploaded - carefully. :001_302:
I dont know you and I don't know luli.. I want to believe, but I'm still skeptical.

dubious
02-12-2010, 12:59 AM
You didn't understand, I asked for a censored view of the sensitive information so it would no longer be sensitive.
Anyone can edit a picture to make it look like it's real.. check the one Darkman just uploaded - carefully. :001_302:
I dont know you and I don't know luli.. I want to believe, but I'm still skeptical.

Well, I don't need to prove anything to anyone, least of all DM. He doesn't seem to like his glory being stolen.

I don't intend to keep posting trying to prove something to you doubters, believe it or not it's up to you!

I'm sure if sonic1 reads this thread he'll confirm my credentials.

Anrakh
02-12-2010, 01:04 AM
Another one? Why take potshots?
I thought you were here to back up luli's and your claims..
If you won't, then I'm disappointed that you are only posting what could be a faked picture and are resorting to personal attacks.
As you said, you've proved nothing, and I really wanted to believe you. Now, I don't.
You won't care about that, though, and I couldn't care less either.

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 01:19 AM
Is all ways same scenario...look naw haw many with says "thanks" and start .he he

mate you have to prove to me do you know why !?you toke my Glory...lol ah My God

If you see the story darkman has prove it self , for many years and with all hacks around has put in public for benefit of all.
If you come in forum to show off and sad i do not like distribute with you ,what are you doing here !? This is Calling Forum..

But i do not believe much in this story for only one reason who start it need sell pay servers and he need his publicity...In my experience with Me and some others if he like i can do public he is a cheater,,,You can back up him any time.That's all..

Accord
02-12-2010, 02:18 AM

Paired cas7 conax card ITI Neovision poland working in private version off
oscam.

type: Conax, caid: 0B01, serial: xxxxxxxxx, hex serial: xxxxxxxx, box serial: xxxxxxxx, card: v64
Providers: 2
Package: 1, id: 1010, date: 2010/11/01 - 2010/11/30, entitlement: 00000000 name: ITI Neovision
Package: 2, id: 1050, date: 2010/11/01 - 2010/11/30, entitlement: 00000000 name: ITI 2 Neovision

2010/11/04 0:43:09 4857 c11 dvbapiuser (0B01&000000/3AB9/6C:0875): found (823 ms) by n
2010/11/04 0:43:12 4857 r02 dvbapiuser emmtype=shared, len=130, idx=49, cnt=1: written (422 ms) by n
2010/11/04 0:43:39 4857 c11 dvbapiuser (0B01&000000/3AB9/6C:27F2): found (818 ms) by n

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 02:39 AM
Why do you still doubt luli ? He's offered enough proof already.

Besides I can see it with my own eyes.

This film is on NOW!

Picture removed as ppl don't want believe there own eyes.

See Darkmans next post for my 'fake' picture :rolleyes:

ah my God ...i am sory you lost your Glory.!
why you removed m8...you understud your mistake !?
Digitalb HD 1 is not DVB-S but is
DVB-S2
check lyngsat ..lol
10976 H
tp B1

DVB-S2
QPSK
SR 27225
FEC 2/3

luli
02-12-2010, 02:42 AM
darkman you know me wery well m8 i was administrator in your forum in ***** .

And yes if somoene from you guys want to chat with me over MSN i will tell you live picture from my web cam ok and you will see than.

I dont know how its working,but when i see ecm i see from gbox port and box id ok .

i buy tyhis only to see that is tru cause i have heard long time about pairing hack .

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 02:47 AM
darkman you know me wery well m8 i was administrator in your forum in ***** .

And yes if somoene from you guys want to chat with me over MSN i will tell you live picture from my web cam ok and you will see than.

I dont know how its working,but when i see ecm i see from gbox port and box id ok .

i buy tyhis only to see that is tru cause i have heard long time about pairing hack .

M8 becouse i know you and many other so Good i says do me one last piture with your Heand or figengers in front of the screen ..just to take out doubts ...if this Movie are done from your or some one else....Untill now you looking here reading did not done that video will cost you only 2 MIN to prove your self.....

I had you in msn m8 long time but you disaper and you know very well why .....

Video not done porve is douwn...now prove is douwn for me...

same like the guy who upload the fake picture...

luli
02-12-2010, 02:51 AM
Can Be true ,Maybe !

Because i have my doubt about the guy...

But even this nice picture do not show me Much any way..

But haw i says i hope is been hack...one time for ever...

But still i will insist to luli to show me his fingers or heand in his video...if that video is his one...

Why you insist you know that this is danger for me why you insist?.

Darkman one of the developers of non public gbox wants to give me a solution and than in next day tell me that darkman insist not to give you ?> is that true ?.

Anrakh
02-12-2010, 02:55 AM
I have to say I've lost interest now.
If it's just a private hack and it costs money for a payserver sub to get it working and without learning anything, it's nothing to do with forums like this and looks just like payserver advertising.
When something interesting that we can all experiment with comes out, I'll be glad to see it... but not this stuff.

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 02:55 AM
Why you insist you know that this is danger for me why you insist?.

Darkman one of the developers of non public gbox wants to give me a solution and than in next day tell me that darkman insist not to give you ?> is that true ?.

You are making stories ..

Do me the Video please ..the finger !..lol

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 02:58 AM
If it's just a private hack and it costs money for a payserver sub to get it wokring and without learning anything, it's nothing to do with forums like this and looks just like payserver advertising.
When something interesting that we can all experiment with comes out, I'll be glad to see it... but not this stuff.

ha ha ha

Where is Gone His back up ?....lol

luli
02-12-2010, 02:59 AM
If it's just a private hack and it costs money for a payserver sub to get it wokring and without learning anything, it's nothing to do with forums like this and looks just like payserver advertising.

That`s true m8 i just buyed to be 100% sure tha is hacked .
And yes it was anounced from mbox team before 2 years that will work on dga HD but someone has stoped developing i dont know why.

I still believe thas this hack came from strsh and his co ,but they keep secret and yes they have payservers.

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 03:02 AM
That`s true m8 i just buyed to be 100% sure tha is hacked .
And yes it was anounced from mbox team before 2 years that will work on dga HD but someone has stoped developing i dont know why.

I still believe thas this hack came from strsh and his co ,but they keep secret and yes they have payservers.

haw i do not know that?

I knew i was In China and Korea for 1moth and maybe i lost somethink during KTV time , but i was not in MOON for 2 years !
One of the Leaders of "mbox Boys" is working with me.

luli
02-12-2010, 03:03 AM
You are making stories ..

Do me the Video please ..the finger !..lol

No cause i dont believe you, you working for dga.

And i dont care if you believe me or not cause i can make you video ewery min. I have 1 year subscription hahah.

if you want we can chat in msn luli_ex@h o t mail

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 03:05 AM
No cause i dont believe you, you working for dga.

And i dont care if you believe me or not cause i can make you video ewery min. I have 1 year subscription hahah.

if you want we can chat in msn luli_ex@h o t mail

maybe is that card you did not payd me ! hmmmm..

we close here is better for you..

kosmojim
02-12-2010, 06:43 AM
Sorry i cant say more info rather that it consists old version card and emms.
:applause-038:

painter
02-12-2010, 08:27 AM
strsh! now there's a name that brings back memories, yes indeed.

regards painter

easypr
02-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Well I can Confirm that this is true hd channels are working , simply mathematic if human bean creates something , the human bean will break it :)
Cheers.

sonic1
02-12-2010, 06:00 PM
Well, I don't need to prove anything to anyone, least of all DM. He doesn't seem to like his glory being stolen.

I don't intend to keep posting trying to prove something to you doubters, believe it or not it's up to you!

I'm sure if sonic1 reads this thread he'll confirm my credentials.

I know exactly who you are m8 and I trust anything you say 100% unlike the flood of Darkmans mob here who all seem to be here to cause trouble.

I thought they had there own board. :smash:

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 07:55 PM
I know exactly who you are m8 and I trust anything you say 100% unlike the flood of Darkmans mob here who all seem to be here to cause trouble.

do not spoke ****s ...here please

Darkman couse truble !? what this mean ?

this Picture he douwload cause truble... is FAKE

This is fake Picture for simple reson READ the posts.

Digitalb HD 1 is Dvb-S2 not Dvb-S.

check teh Red Circle.

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Well I can Confirm that this is true hd channels are working , simply mathematic if human bean creates something , the human bean will break it :)
Cheers.

This is not the Valid reason tpo beleve some think fake here..

You can not confirm no think...

sonic1
02-12-2010, 08:09 PM
You are just showing your ignorance DM, that's a modified skin which clearly could not accommodate a 2, also if you look in the circle you highlighted you will see the HD symbol is illuminated.
Keep going I have all the time in the world.

Quailman
02-12-2010, 08:18 PM
Using the skin now.
http://i51.tinypic.com/2e6ed76.png

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 08:24 PM
:applause-038:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=100730&page=5

After one year we talking again and no any prove from you ??

Why people think where this conspiracy come from !? who is digitalb so importend to be so so hide for years.... no one has eny prove and all of you in this thread are whatching digitalb HD .lol

Anrakh
02-12-2010, 08:35 PM

Hmmm and you are just a nobody anyway, another Darkman hater who seizes every opportunity to spout your bile.

sonic1
02-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Hmmm and you are just a nobody anyway, another Darkman hater who seizes every opportunity to spout your bile.

And you are ?

Get your head out of his ass, I have seen your posts for many years and you are smart enough not to be a puppet.

As for Darkman hater, have a read and get your facts, I have supported him on many occasions here but in the last few weeks he has lost his head, it's probably with yours.

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 09:01 PM
And you are ?

Get your head out of his ass, I have seen your posts for many years and you are smart enough not to be a puppet.

As for Darkman hater, have a read and get your facts, I have supported him on many occasions here but in the last few weeks he has lost his head, it's probably with yours.

M8 Calm Down ...

let's talk like adults here and professionals too..
M8 with all My respect for you and many people here let's talk Facts not all ways darkman is bad guy....is not relevant in this thread haw i been this 2-3 weeks...

Please can you says that picture is Not FAKE ? and haw you explain the DVB-S and not DVB-S2..

Please keep in this lights not discussion haw darkaman lost Head...Because we are confusing other people here too.

Again is this Fake or Not?
Picture.....

sonic1
02-12-2010, 09:17 PM
This is not fake of that I am 100% sure, I have known for a very long time that non public gbox has had cas7 pairing working from almost day1.

The picture shows Mgcamd client and as Dubious rightly says it is with out doubt the best client, it puts CCcam to shame and remember it is a client of almost every protocol.

As for the screen shot not saying DVB -S2 it is a simple skinning error with this hacked skin for OoZoon image.

@DM I can talk with you on this level all day and we can exchange useful information, I also have great respect for what you provide to many many happy users of the spider box.

I also believe you have every right to bring support to the spiderbox here on satpimps but what I do not like is sometimes you get very defensive and it turns in to an attack, I am sure most of what you write gets lost in translation but sometimes it is best to say nothing.:respect-051:

Anrakh
02-12-2010, 09:18 PM
And you are ?

I assume you included me with:

the flood of Darkmans mob

:respect-050:

I'm not here to cause trouble, and I would have spent a lot of more time here over the years if that sort of comment were disallowed.

I just want to find out if there is a way we can all use this alleged hack. If it's not public, what's the friggin' point of this thread except to advertise a payserver? It's that lot who are ruining the hobby and in my opinion such posts don't belong on a satellite hobby forum.

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 09:18 PM
You are just showing your ignorance DM, that's a modified skin which clearly could not accommodate a 2, also if you look in the circle you highlighted you will see the HD symbol is illuminated.
Keep going I have all the time in the world.

If are ignoranets here M8 can be two or the people faking thinks or who done that ****i scin with no proper info..

Just to let you know

HD channnesl can be

DVB-S
and can be
DVB-S2

they can not have same information!

HD do not mean nothink....
The real point is wich DVB-S or DVB-S2 !?

Naw or the picture is Fake or the Scin is Wrong !
is no other way....

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 09:23 PM
This is not fake of that I am 100% sure, I have known for a very long time that non public gbox has had cas7 pairing working from almost day1.

The picture shows Mgcamd client and as Dubious rightly says it is with out doubt the best client, it puts CCcam to shame and remember it is a client of almost every protocol.

As for the screen shot not saying DVB -S2 it is a simple skinning error with this hacked skin for OoZoon image.
@DM I can talk with you on this level all day and we can exchange useful information, I also have great respect for what you provide to many many happy users of the spider box.

I also believe you have every right to bring support to the spiderbox here on satpimps but what I do not like is sometimes you get very defensive and it turns in to an attack, I am sure most of what you write gets lost in translation but sometimes it is best to say nothing.:respect-051:

never i do personal atack m8 if i have no reason,put in your Mind..

But in end of the day...is not Darkmanis Ignorant haw you call is the scin Maker faults !....

I like in civil way you ask me sory or apologie for calling Ignorant....

Min we contrubute in somethink he can fix His Scin or no !?

Soon we check the digitalb...

sonic1
02-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Slow down chaps, answers in my last post. :respect-051:

Anrakh
02-12-2010, 09:30 PM
There are many posts all over the net claiming this so-called hack is available only on dreambox 800s with mgcamd.
What's that all about?
I use mgcamd myself as a client and agree it's superior to CCcam. What is it that restricts this hack to a DM800 then?

sonic1
02-12-2010, 09:32 PM
never i do personal atack m8 if i have no reason,put in your Mind..

But in end of the day...is not Darkmanis Ignorant haw you call is the scin Maker faults !....

I like in civil way you ask me sory or apologie for calling Ignorant....

Min we contrubute in somethink he can fix His Scin or no !?

Soon we check the digitalb...

With enigma2 the information you see that says DVB-S will never change, you see tuner A B C D, when triggered it goes green.

To make a skin that showed DVB -S or DVB -S2 info needs image coding as well as skin coding, it's pointless as it servers no purpose other than to slow the zapping reaction time.

Check Army or Matrix skins and you will not even see this information as it just adds to heavy and needless coding.

@Anrakh you are correct, it's a pointless thread as mostly on those that use payservers will benifit.
And I have no gripe with you. :respect-051:

sonic1
02-12-2010, 09:34 PM
There are many posts all over the net claiming this so-called hack is available only on dreambox 800s with mgcamd.
What's that all about?
I use mgcamd myself as a client and agree it's superior to CCcam. What is it that restricts this hack to a DM800 then?

Mainly bullsh!t and I know for a fact that Dubious uses an 8000 not 800.

Anrakh
02-12-2010, 09:40 PM
I'm still skeptical anyway since luli has refused DM's request to show us a video of the thing working with his hand or even a finger in it to show us it's not fake.. and is there no skin that shows the info to prove the photos are not fake?
Let's clear this up and put the matter to rest.

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 09:42 PM
With enigma2 the information you see that says DVB-S will never change, you see tuner A B C D, when triggered it goes green.

To make a skin that showed DVB -S or DVB -S2 info needs image coding as well as skin coding, it's pointless as it servers no purpose other than to slow the zapping reaction time.

Check Army or Matrix skins and you will not even see this information as it just adds to heavy and needless coding.

@Anrakh you are correct, it's a pointless thread as mostly on those that use payservers will benifit.
And I have no gripe with you. :respect-051:

Sory i did not know to add in 2( is very importend Info ) in the back of DVB-S will slow the image douwn or Zaping ...ha ha ha

Camon mate, you forget wich one you are talking !?

I thought we are going to talk profesional here...not bull****ing..

I think we all ready agree was SCIN ERROR>......

RABBY
02-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Getting a bit Confused here ?? Thought this is about [ digitalb HD ] N3 Hack ??

Quailman Showing a Picture of [ Channel 4 HD ] Which is [ NDS ] I Could Show you This ? I am Missing Something Here LOL:king-041:

sonic1
02-12-2010, 09:49 PM
I'm still skeptical anyway since luli has refused DM's request to show us a video of the thing working with his hand or even a finger in it to show us it's not fake.. and is there no skin that shows the info to prove the photos are not fake?
Let's clear this up and put the matter to rest.

I can't support any other fact than I have never used a skin that can support what you ask, I have Vu duo, solo, DM500hd and just parted with my 800hd and I have tested most images.

Like I said its more a coding issue than a skin issue.

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 09:49 PM
to come back when we come From even the Video is FAKE...
Pictures slow motion will show and the guy did not put Video here the Video i ask him with his heand or finger ..lol..and could not even in MSN show me no think ...just one Video from his phone can be download from any where..

is this Scin Fault too !?

sonic1
02-12-2010, 09:53 PM
to come back when we come From even the Video is FAKE...
Pictures slow motion will show and the guy did not put Video here the Video i ask him with his heand or finger ..lol..and could not even in MSN show me no think ...just one Video from his phone can be download from any where..

is this Scin Fault too !?

Sorry but I can not even see what that picture is showing.:woot-035:

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Getting a bit Confused here ?? Thought this is about [ digitalb HD ] N3 Hack ??

Quailman Showing a Picture of [ Channel 4 HD ] Which is [ NDS ] I Could Show you This ? I am Missing Something Here LOL:king-041:

M8 you are right....lol

some one try confuse thinks puting some videos and picture and confuse people with no real facts and not real support for this forum...to helps people haw we can HACK digitalb...
I doubt in their acts....i have reason why...if some one read will understend.

if i hack i declare will be fist one to put that in Spiderbox for sure...for the benifit of all of us..

Quailman
02-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Just showing that the skin dubious is using does not show dvb-s2

:boxing_smiley:

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Sorry but I can not even see what that picture is showing.:woot-035:

RED cirlce...
M8 we are discussion here in base of that Video to not what i have to my house .!

i can understend if TV is Plasma PDA can be FAULT ...can show the last picture motions some time ..but not Half of them that like here .,.

M8 i am trying open lights here, are those thinks true or Fakes....in profesional way...

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 09:59 PM
Just showing that the skin dubious is using does not show dvb-s2

:boxing_smiley:

Weldone for your support...

still that only show is Scin Faults... no think more...

yes very nice Picture of Ch4 HD too..

:respect-057:

sonic1
02-12-2010, 10:06 PM
RED cirlce...
M8 we are discussion here in base of that Video to not what i have to my house .!

i can understend if TV is Plasma PDA can be FAULT ...can show the last picture motions some time ..but not Half of them that like here .,.

M8 i am trying open lights here, are those thinks true or Fakes....in profesional way...

True or Fake, I think the simple facts are many of us know it can be opened but if you get it open on Spider box then you will be the first to get it to the masses of that no one is denying.

I wish you all the best in that venture.

benhur
02-12-2010, 10:07 PM
For me videos are real taken from one enigma2 .
I'm not sure that luli is the owner of this videos but if
he really has a dreambox I'm able to break the protection .
So naturaly if he wants , we can see privately the real
source or other interesant informations .

Friendly-Face
02-12-2010, 10:13 PM
ahahaha have you guys lost you,r mind.
Why will anyone keep DGA secret, it is not any famus pakage or any dangerus pakage. Common guys we have had Sky DE and Sky IT nad Sky Uk giving us the HD channels via OScam, why cant they do the same with Digitalb that is the last pakage on earth to have that much power that can frighten ppl.

Luli what danger are you on mate, no one is asking you or the guys that insist and say it works to show their face, all we need is Prof on a video , write Nicname in a white papper and hang it in front of the TV while you fil a bit.
Write the date and time and the name / Nickname and show it here or else where, then all those that are sceptic with shut up including me :-)
i will be the first to say sorry for my doubt

RABBY
02-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Think you Chaps are All [ MAD ]:302:

Bye the Way ? [ NDS ] IS Hacked ?? Maybe Not Public [ BUT YOU NO THE SCORE ]:cool:

GuJack20
02-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Benhur, at last a known name (at least for me).
Do you have any information, except the info from Luli (that seems desapeared). I don't understand all the secret. I don't understand the words "it's dangerous for me" that he has said :(:(

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 10:22 PM
Why will anyone keep DGA secret, it is not any famus pakage or any dangerus pakage. Common guys we have had Sky DE and Sky IT nad Sky Uk giving us the HD channels via OScam, why cant they do the same with Digitalb that is the last pakage on earth to have that much power that can frighten ppl.

Luli what danger are you on mate, no one is asking you or the guys that insist and say it works to show their face, all we need is Prof on a video , write Nicname in a white papper and hang it in front of the TV while you fil a bit.
Write the date and time and the name / Nickname and show it here or else where, then all those that are sceptic with shut up including me :-)

CALLING DIGITALB CONSPIRACY MASONS Rule .lol
even foking Nds sky uk and sky italy and Nagra 3 irdetto2 all are publik...But not Albanian DIGITALB with 6 hd ****i channels. ...

Friendly-Face
02-12-2010, 10:25 PM
hahaha Rabby you shall be carfull so Uncle Rupie do not do you an unexpected visit. Please show us Proff of that ( hihihihi )

DARKMAN
02-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Benhur, at last a known name (at least for me).
Do you have any information, except the info from Luli (that seems desapeared). I don't understand all the secret. I don't understand the words "it's dangerous for me" that he has said :(:(

Not is asking Luli...lol

RABBY
02-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Friendly-Face

[QUOTE][hahaha Rabby you shall be carfull so Uncle Rupie do not do you an unexpected visit. Please show us Proff of that ( hihihihi ) /QUOTE]

He Can Visit me any time he wants m8:cool: ?? He Will be Told Were to GO:grouphug:

RABBY
02-12-2010, 10:58 PM
Anyway Chaps Keep it Real ? Hope Your Dreams Come True:king-042:

Catch You Tommorrow:cool:

Hope Everthing gets Hacked ?? Take Care

Regards

RABBY

Anrakh
03-12-2010, 12:31 AM
If someone could put a bit of conclusive evidence here that the hack is valid, and maybe give an iota of useful information, one would have a basis to start investigating the possibility of a public hack.

luli
03-12-2010, 10:04 PM
M8`s the hack is for sure and the video is mine .Plus you will all believe me and Darkman too cause i will send him one (dreambox 800) with digitalbHD included.

luli
03-12-2010, 10:16 PM

Why i need to lose so much time to make fake videos or fake pictures just tell me why .I can tell you that digitalb HD (pairing) is hacked .Videos from me are real and taken from my HTC Hero .

Where you live m8?. i Live in newest country in the World Kosovo and here is not safe from digitalb cause you dont know who is behind digitalb co.

DARKMAN
03-12-2010, 11:29 PM
M8`s the hack is for sure and the video is mine .Plus you will all believe me and Darkman too cause i will send him one (dreambox 800) with digitalbHD included.

Thanks for the Offer M8...show me fist in Msn haw you says ....lol

was for yesterday you forgot !?...before yesterday you show me only Mobil video ..

if you show me that in msn i beleve you why not...! and i will be happy coperate to hack the hack and to do publik ,no more conspiracy.....Garanty..

RABBY
03-12-2010, 11:52 PM
Better Putting it on [ Utube ]

Like a laugh:respect-050:

GuJack20
05-12-2010, 10:18 PM
I too can confirm it works.

DARKMAN
05-12-2010, 10:51 PM
yes the Consipacy is broken ...lol

i can Confirm...soon maybe the spiderbox Owners will be happy..:king-042:

Anrakh
05-12-2010, 10:54 PM
Finally there's confirmation. That's all I've been asking for!! :respect-023:

GuJack20
05-12-2010, 11:11 PM
Finally there's confirmation. That's all I've been asking for!! :respect-023:

Me too Anrakh...me too.. :):respect-020:

luli
06-12-2010, 04:16 AM
And who has right ?.

DARKMAN
06-12-2010, 04:57 AM
And who has right ?.

why you come so late !? lol

4 days waiting for you to show me the vido in msn never you come on !?

I was write to i says if somethink is hack the conspiracy will be broke..

Untill now we have HAlf way Hack... like a Clinet is working ,,,is our job to find other half the Server to get the benifit the Members not Payservers.

this is for you read...

GuJack20
06-12-2010, 09:06 AM
What is shown in the photo Darkman???

Barney
06-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Yes it is possible to see Digialb HD channls ive had those running for quite some time already and very much stable on my DM800HD & please be aware that i do need or have any disire to use payservers infact i think they are all S*** of the earth each and every 1 of them :9898: :9898:

i attached some pics as proof since most peeps do not believe its possible still but please do not Spam my pm inbox as i will not be answering 1 million and 1 questions so dont waste your time .

---------------
Barneycarlton

luli
06-12-2010, 12:14 PM
why you come so late !? lol

4 days waiting for you to show me the vido in msn never you come on !?

I was write to i says if somethink is hack the conspiracy will be broke..

Untill now we have HAlf way Hack... like a Clinet is working ,,,is our job to find other half the Server to get the benifit the Members not Payservers.

this is for you read...

Cause i am busy with elections here:respect-051:

painter
06-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Well Barney m8 if you don't want the mither why this post is it just to say i've got it and not telling or what.

regards painter

Friendly-Face
06-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Luli, listen mate i know where you live and i know where and how DGA is being smashed, i know you are in Kosovo and i know that is not you or the Kosovars that hacked this. All i asked you is to show us some Picture like other her did OK.

I do not need to tell you where i live, as then im the one that will be risking something, i keep my mouth shut even that i know that is going on bihind the sceene, if you had the Disire HD then you could take a quality HD video and add to Youtube.

Hahahahah do you think that DGA can do you something, down there is not a probleme mate and no one is going to harm you as DGA know that this is not Albanians that hacked them , at the end of the day they diserve it.

Anyway it is beter to keep you,r distance fro the Fire and that you do is nice, but if you was afreid then why did you post in first place ?

i am in Tirana for bussiness 3-4 time a year and im Albanian as you are but i dare and im not afreid og some s***bags that can stop me on the road.

Anyway im happy that those that have balls and are not hiding have put up some photos even beter will be a video

Where you live m8?. i Live in newest country in the World Kosovo and here is not safe from digitalb cause you dont know who is behind digitalb co.

Barney
06-12-2010, 07:55 PM
Well Barney m8 if you don't want the mither why this post is it just to say i've got it and not telling or what.

regards painterno its because i dont exactly know how DGA HD works i dont have that info , all i can say is i have a m8 that use not public gbox emu and has found a way to c/s this version via CCcamnewcs emu to me but i know and trust him thats why we c/s privately because he can trust me i just put up those screens to show it can be done on a dmbox even better bonus if Darkman can make this work via spider or if this can be made public but i can respect that maybbe is best being private it may be just too dangerous to alow this in public forums we can only wait n' see i guess .
-------
Barneycarlton

painter
06-12-2010, 08:57 PM
no its because i dont exactly know how DGA HD works i dont have that info , all i can say is i have a m8 that use not public gbox emu and has found a way to c/s this version via CCcamnewcs emu to me but i know and trust him thats why we c/s privately because he can trust me i just put up those screens to show it can be done on a dmbox even better bonus if Darkman can make this work via spider or if this can be made public but i can respect that maybbe is best being private it may be just too dangerous to alow this in public forums we can only wait n' see i guess .
-------
Barneycarlton

Fair comment m8.

regards painter

DARKMAN
06-12-2010, 09:14 PM
wht you are saying is keep this in Not public throught some Payserver only.>?..becouse the fist publik did not come from you or some else here but from payserver...c**am-server.****

come only when the payserver relese and done 300 coustemers in one day...

I have no see any vidio or pciture before this payservers come in midle !

i all wyas need to be Honest....some think going on....

is this a game snifing ips and emails or is reall HACK....reall hack si for publik m8

What is not publik are other deals in midle i am in business and i know hwat i am talking...

if i hack i like have publik this is our job m8 to gave to members not to hide from them !

I hope is full HAck...soon every one get benifits ...
ah just to let you know can any one gave me one picture NOW !? in this moment ,just to check ...was a game or attack from digitalb becosue some think been channge looks to me......

GuJack20
06-12-2010, 10:54 PM
Yeah..something have changed.
Maybe it was an attack from DGA.

Barney
06-12-2010, 11:58 PM
wht you are saying is keep this in Not public throught some Payserver only.>?..becouse the fist publik did not come from you or some else here but from payserver...c**am-server.****

come only when the payserver relese and done 300 coustemers in one day...

I have no see any vidio or pciture before this payservers come in midle !

i all wyas need to be Honest....some think going on....

is this a game snifing ips and emails or is reall HACK....reall hack si for publik m8

What is not publik are other deals in midle i am in business and i know hwat i am talking...

if i hack i like have publik this is our job m8 to gave to members not to hide from them !

I hope is full HAck...soon every one get benifits ...
ah just to let you know can any one gave me one picture NOW !? in this moment ,just to check ...was a game or attack from digitalb becosue some think been channge looks to me......LOL's ...Game over ..??
i think around 1 or 2pm today DGA made thier counter measure i think we both expected that to happen ? :eek:
i respect what your sayin' Darkman and to be honest with you that just mite be the End now if indeed DGA HD has closed thier door which i agree with you does seem to have happened today :nopity:
it was never a proper ha*k anyways as you say it didnt go public probably i assume 'cause it was never gonna last ?
as always i respect the work your doing but looks like its gonna be quite some time untill something solid comes of this project .
but i wish you good luck as always amigo :respect-063:
--------
Barney

DARKMAN
07-12-2010, 08:03 PM
LOL's ...Game over ..??
i think around 1 or 2pm today DGA made thier counter measure i think we both expected that to happen ? :eek:
i respect what your sayin' Darkman and to be honest with you that just mite be the End now if indeed DGA HD has closed thier door which i agree with you does seem to have happened today :nopity:
it was never a proper ha*k anyways as you say it didnt go public probably i assume 'cause it was never gonna last ?
as always i respect the work your doing but looks like its gonna be quite some time untill something solid comes of this project .
but i wish you good luck as always amigo :respect-063:
--------
Barney

is gone for them, not for me ..lol

GuJack20
07-12-2010, 08:46 PM
is gone for them, not for me ..lol

Is it time to go public Darkman??

Please elaborate..

DARKMAN
07-12-2010, 08:57 PM
Is it time to go public Darkman??

Please elaborate..

No mate i live the masters of this thread to do that,is their Honor...where they gone now ...Do they have more pictures TODAY ,,,,,,they are years whatching or not ? ....

Benfica 0 Shalke 1

Golllllllllllllll ..lol:respect-059:

GuJack20
07-12-2010, 09:04 PM
No mate i live the masters of this thread to do that,is their Honor...where they gone now ...Do they have more pictures TODAY ,,,,,,they are years whatching or not ? ....

I'm sure you are a lil bit angry but...don't do the same mistake they did..

I would really be curious for this, what happened, how it got solved etc...
Even through PM..

Anyway is your choice :(

albsky
07-12-2010, 09:27 PM
I'm sure you are a lil bit angry but...don't do the same mistake they did..

I would really be curious for this, what happened, how it got solved etc...
Even through PM..

Anyway is your choice :(
Let me try to guess:
Someone has the solution. Like we had a test line, he gave it to the pay server, maybe just for some advertisement.
Darkman tracked the person with the solution and asked him to use it for private use. Anyway, the solution is there and DM is trying to implement it. People thinking that is was a counter measure from DGA are just being naif.

GuJack20
07-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Let me try to guess:
Someone has the solution. Like we had a test line, he gave it to the pay server, maybe just for some advertisement.
Darkman tracked the person with the solution and asked him to use it for private use. Anyway, the solution is there and DM is trying to implement it. People thinking that is was a counter measure from DGA are just being naif.

You maybe right albsky, but

I have tried to find such person, even tried to buy a dm from them just to see with my own eyes, but nothing.

Its not that this DGA-HD can't be done. I've seen that N paired card can be done, so why not DGA-HD.

If they have the solution, and if they doing advertising, why do not sell???

:toetap05:

albsky
07-12-2010, 09:41 PM
AFAIK it's a private solution(gbox or kpcs), and the owners either are trying to keep it private , or just trying to get the highest price(more likely now days)

GuJack20
07-12-2010, 09:54 PM
i was more interested to know if such emu works with the mpeg-4 channels

albsky
07-12-2010, 09:59 PM
i was more interested to know if such emu works with the mpeg-4 channels

I tested it myself. It worked for 24 hours.
But I am more interested in having an emu that reads my official card.
I'll never pay a cent for pay servers.

GuJack20
07-12-2010, 10:09 PM
The mpeg-4 channels too?? To me didn't.. The HD ones instead yes.

If this was an advertisement, how did they manage to spread it so much? Near everyone i know, got the chance to see through its own network !! Strange ..

albsky
07-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Yes,all mpeg-4 channels were working

DARKMAN
08-12-2010, 01:20 PM
Can any body please Confirm....is C/s with Dreambox working again ? in private from people whatching from 2 years !? lol.... any pictures Please ? From yesterday or Today are welcome ??

Barney
08-12-2010, 01:58 PM
Nothing here today only dark screens on DGA HD ,
has anyone got it running in dmbox at all at the moment ??
gotta be someone that provide a recent pic or vid ?
i know DGA HD is deffo back working ok in koan HD with sub cards after glitch/attacks yesterday ,
cheers,
------
Barneycarlton

DARKMAN
08-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Nothing here today only dark screens on DGA HD ,
has anyone got it running in dmbox at all at the moment ??
gotta be someone that provide a recent pic or vid ?
i know DGA HD is deffo back working ok in koan HD with sub cards after glitch/attacks yesterday ,
cheers,
------
Barneycarlton

he he

Looks all people was whatching from "2 years" or better 2 days disaper ,have no commet to do !

I have says even before Conspiracy broke when is a real HACK . We all bee witnes we all see some hours some think happnets about 2-3 days ago. Eny one has picture and video Naw?

manic01
08-12-2010, 03:00 PM
They all seem to be in hiding mate.

GuJack20
08-12-2010, 03:23 PM
he he

Looks all people was whatching from "2 years" or better 2 days disaper ,have no commet to do !

I have says even before Conspiracy broke when is a real HACK . We all bee witnes we all see some hours some think happnets about 2-3 days ago. Eny one has picture and video Naw?

Maybe.. but i don't see your point.
If you don't give informations, i don't see whats the purpose of writing in this topic..

So much for: "We are here to help other users"..

manic01
08-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Maybe he wants to see what the others have to show before he releases anything, thats if he wants to release anything that is.

DARKMAN
08-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Maybe.. but i don't see your point.
If you don't give informations, i don't see whats the purpose of writing in this topic..

So much for: "We are here to help other users"..

Mate was not me Claming the Digitalb HD Paring hack ! read post...
Was not me claiming i am Whatching from 2 years ,blabbla ... where they are now !?
some was was talking me the Clory..lol

This is the real Point...

With this post i like to show to all their real contribution, not only coming here and bla bla...maybe this is a lesson for them ( not for you ).

manic01
08-12-2010, 05:26 PM
Nice Spiderbox mate lol

Barney
08-12-2010, 07:38 PM
DGA HD 4 is running ok i can confirm that too in my dreambox800HD :king-041: :cool:

DARKMAN
08-12-2010, 07:48 PM
DGA HD 4 is running ok i can confirm that too in my dreambox800HD :king-041: :cool:

ha ha ha . lol every one can see it now ..

Digitalb 4 in this moment is Not Paring duo digitalb testing .....

any one see Digitalb 1 -2-3 ?

GuJack20
08-12-2010, 08:25 PM
So DM.

Is there any real HA*K?? What happened the last days?? What was the previously "hac*k" ?
Is there going to be something public?... etc etc

fisaro
08-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Can someone tell us how to setup this, so digitalb hd work!

Accord
08-12-2010, 09:18 PM
Can someone tell us how to setup this, so digitalb hd work!

It is not just a simple configuration problem, cw postprocess algorithm needs to be added to the emulators, as well as the box unique keys needs to be dumped by every user.

fisaro
08-12-2010, 11:05 PM
It is not just a simple configuration problem, cw postprocess algorithm needs to be added to the emulators, as well as the box unique keys needs to be dumped by every user.

Thanks for the reply.. Please tell me in wich cam this can be accomplished. im not afraid of complex configuration. Maybe you can help. send me your email in PM please.

thanks.

GuJack20
09-12-2010, 10:59 PM
Even oscam can do that. Its just a matter of the user's capabilities.
Read here: hxxp://oscam.ump2002.net/board/thread.php?threadid=808

Darkman any new info??

samot4
10-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Close this thread this is so lame.It like whos got the bigest ...
If you know something share it.If you have something share it.If you wont share it then dont.
This whole scen used to be about sharing .You guys are sharing nada.
Just a big ?...competion.

DARKMAN
10-12-2010, 10:50 PM
Nice publicity

ONLY SPIDERBOX.

No other Stbs...:respect-040:

cardreader
11-12-2010, 02:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtT1hx_wUs0

i think works on dreambox too non publik emu

DARKMAN
11-12-2010, 04:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtT1hx_wUs0

i think works on dreambox too non publik emu

Was working was the Past.... that Video was from more then 5 days agu...
from 3-4 days No more picture and vidos !? why !?

GuJack20
11-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Nice publicity

ONLY SPIDERBOX.

No other Stbs...:respect-040:

It seems you know why it isn't working on the DM, but you want just to take information and not to give.

Other users on other forums are saying that even on spiderboxes they are not working, but i don't have one of my own to test.

Anyway, nice hard*core scene. :P:P

GuJack20
11-12-2010, 10:32 AM
It seems you know why it isn't working on the DM, but you want just to take information and not to give.

Other users on other forums are saying that even on spiderboxes they are not working, but i don't have one of my own to test.

Anyway, nice hard*core scene. :P:P

Now that i read something you wrote elsewhere in my (and yours) mother's tongue... i understand and know more about things.

Thanks bro.

fisaro
13-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Still no publick hack / howto??

bonovox
14-12-2010, 02:36 AM
HD4 opening with my full subs card at this moment on DM800.

fisaro
24-01-2011, 10:20 PM
Still no publick hack / howto??

painter
25-01-2011, 08:20 AM
Dream on you lot even if there is a hack it won't be posted on this forum now no way.

regards painter

arjani10
22-03-2013, 12:32 AM
Is possible how nobody make public the new hacking for dga HD channels?Is working as well in mgcamd but nobody till now can reshare them.Please if somebody is a real hacker let know what can do about it.
Best Regards.