New image out today folks:respect-055:

simon 2003
17-01-2009, 02:10 PM
wow whats new m8
sorry ill check other thread,
new epg search facility,and hdd temp gauge,looks good

harshy
17-01-2009, 02:59 PM
interesting, what's the new enigma web 2 interface like?, what's the difference ?

can we use latest ccam with this image, as I am using 2.0.5 at present.

also with 0.6, if you do an instant recording, it would take up to two minutes to start up the hard disk and then it would start recording, does this image fix these problems.

OK, thanks again,

harshy :)

mini__me
18-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Installed this morning, but think will be going back to 0.6 as a few too many bugs in this one. Crashed while recording this evening, web interface very slow and not ever had it fully load on me (just get the cogs on the tv screen), box crashes trying to configure interfaces for webinterface, EPG loses selected channels to download on a channel refresh meaning having to change all to "yes" to download again after a channel update. And for me doesn't look as nice as 0.6 :-)

PieFacE
18-01-2009, 11:45 PM
I'm enjoying this image!

I've been getting no crashes at all, although, not keen on the new web interface, seems very slow.

Anyone know how to get a USB stick working on this image for the Picons, having loads of trouble

kegnkiwi
18-01-2009, 11:47 PM
have to agree new web interface is a little poor it will not load.

x5
19-01-2009, 12:48 AM
did any1 managed to use this image on usb??
not booting here will stick with v6 as this looks too bug

A
19-01-2009, 07:02 AM
just another good looking osd

kegnkiwi
19-01-2009, 07:30 AM

Yes using it on barry allen. Running solid other than the webif issue.

sonic1
19-01-2009, 09:29 AM
Had some problems setting up on USB so decided to start over.
Installed pure flash from 29/12/08, then disconnected the HDD.
Instead of Using the BA from the flash image I installed 4.6.72
Next was to try and add v0.7 to USB, I had to navigate via media/usb to find BA images.
Once I found the correct place I extracted in the normal way.
I think the problems are more to do with the BA than anything else.
Now it is up and running it is very stable [ Not tried the web interface yet]:respect-051:

dman
19-01-2009, 11:39 AM
I had no problems installing 0.7 to to USB but I did have pure flash 29/12/08 installed in Flash,I just installed it to MB images and extracted from there using BA 4.6.57, dont have much testing on 0.7 done yet

CokeAddict
19-01-2009, 02:11 PM
The web interface is nothing to do with nabilosat.

It's all original DMM stuff, but there was an update for the web interface posted on the 17th Jan, and that works for me.

sonic1
19-01-2009, 02:14 PM
For those of you that use BA there is a feture within it that allows you to download the latest web interface so no need for manual installation.:respect-051:

And as CokeAddict correctly states thsi is not a Nabilo problem, it seems be be something that is currently being worked on with a new release every week or so.

x5
19-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Next was to try and add v0.7 to USB, I had to navigate via media/usb to find BA images.
Now it is up and running it is very stable [ Not tried the web interface yet]:respect-051:

will tray to format the usb again and start over
i trayed with pure flash from 29/12/08 extracted the image normaly but the image just dosent boot
them trayed with last oozoon and again image dosent boot

sonic1
19-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Is your box a clone x5 ?
Is it is then you will have to stick with 0.6
If it is not a clone then do what I had to do once, flash with USB and HDD not connected.

x5
19-01-2009, 03:14 PM
Is your box a clone x5 ?
Is it is then you will have to stick with 0.6
If it is not a clone then do what I had to do once, flash with USB and HDD not connected.

no m8 its original got it from S.M.S :respect-056:
just noted that whem i extracted the imaage some files r missing from the image so maybe the image its corrupt or barry not extracting proper but just loaded v6 yesterday without any probs as i was on v5

x5
19-01-2009, 03:53 PM
up and running now had to use the image posted here and delete NAB v5 from usb
using the image posted on NAB forum just didnt work

dman
19-01-2009, 05:06 PM
up and running now had to use the image posted here and delete NAB v5 from usb
using the image posted on NAB forum just didnt work Download the Nabilo images posted here posted in the 800 images section by a fellow called sonic1 and you cant go wrong
:respect-023::respect-040:

DeepDiver
19-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Installed this morning, but think will be going back to 0.6 as a few too many bugs in this one. Crashed while recording this evening, web interface very slow and not ever had it fully load on me (just get the cogs on the tv screen), box crashes trying to configure interfaces for webinterface, EPG loses selected channels to download on a channel refresh meaning having to change all to "yes" to download again after a channel update. And for me doesn't look as nice as 0.6 :-)

The web interface is a CVS release, still in BETA and updated on a daily basis. Hopefully, CVS developer will fix it.
As far as the crash after pressing the yellow button on the web interface config goes, then install the skin fix available from addons panel.

DeepDiver
19-01-2009, 07:01 PM

The image is not buggy at all. I wonder if your issues are generated by Barry Allen. Too many changes in Barry Allen recently.
What version of BA did you install ?
Do you know that BA will now check your MAC address ( clone detect ), will check you second stage, disable you Wlan during bootup ( if any ) and use only the LAN ?
It will also check if the drivers in your flash image are the latest available, and this may indeed be the issue you facing.
Try and install the image to flash, and you will not experience these issues.

DeepDiver
19-01-2009, 07:03 PM

Yes, BA seems to be the problem indeed.

DeepDiver
19-01-2009, 07:04 PM
I had no problems installing 0.7 to to USB but I did have pure flash 29/12/08 installed in Flash,I just installed it to MB images and extracted from there using BA 4.6.57, dont have much testing on 0.7 done yet

I would suggest you to keep BA v4.6.57 for a while...do not update it.

canthackit
19-01-2009, 07:16 PM
just installed 0.7:respect-040:

got it on multiboot works really well, if only a bit slow at times. got Oozoon 10/01/09 on the flash and 0.7 on the pen.

i do find that the latest Oozoon does support most images on multiboot whereas othe cvs images have not.....i've got BH 0.6, Gemini 4.0, DS v2 and of course BH v0.7 on the stick everything works fine, with BA 4.6.60.

regards: canthackit

x5
19-01-2009, 07:24 PM
The image is not buggy at all. I wonder if your issues are generated by Barry Allen. Too many changes in Barry Allen recently.
What version of BA did you install ?
Do you know that BA will now check your MAC address ( clone detect ), will check you second stage, disable you Wlan during bootup ( if any ) and use only the LAN ?
It will also check if the drivers in your flash image are the latest available, and this may indeed be the issue you facing.
Try and install the image to flash, and you will not experience these issues.

hi m8 nice to see u here
first time i install the image i used NAB pure flash 29/12/08 and with the barry allen that came with the image result = image dont boot and shows a green panel
to make it work i had to upgrad barry allen to the lasted #72 use the image posted here by SONIC
now works fine booted without probs
realy dont know what the prob was, if barry allen or a corrupt image.
note first time i was using the image posted on NAB forum

DeepDiver
19-01-2009, 07:41 PM
just installed 0.7:respect-040:

got it on multiboot works really well, if only a bit slow at times. got Oozoon 10/01/09 on the flash and 0.7 on the pen.

i do find that the latest Oozoon does support most images on multiboot whereas othe cvs images have not.....i've got BH 0.6, Gemini 4.0, DS v2 and of course BH v0.7 on the stick everything works fine, with BA 4.6.60.

Oozoon is always including USB drivers, and therefore will enable BA to load them at boot up.
As far as supporting the images go, you always need to look at the drivers dates. The flash image drivers cannot be older than the images in multiboot.

DeepDiver
19-01-2009, 07:43 PM
hi m8 nice to see u here
first time i install the image i used NAB pure flash 29/12/08 and with the barry allen that came with the image result = image dont boot and shows a green panel
to make it work i had to upgrad barry allen to the lasted #72 use the image posted here by SONIC
now works fine booted without probs
realy dont know what the prob was, if barry allen or a corrupt image.
note first time i was using the image posted on NAB forum

I'de be surprised if the image were corrupted, because, to date, it's been downloaded over 2000 times.
Probably, something went wrong during your download.

sonic1
19-01-2009, 07:46 PM
The image here was downloaded direct from the Nabilo board so there is no difference.
All image I upload come direct from team forum or board.

@DeepDiver thanks for popping in :respect-048:

DeepDiver
19-01-2009, 07:49 PM
The image here was downloaded direct from the Nabilo board so there is no difference.
All image I upload come direct from team forum or board.

@DeepDiver thanks for popping in :respect-048:

Indeed...that is why I believe something went wrong during his download..

Registration date April 2007 :D:D:D not enough time to be everywhere...almost impossible..

po
19-01-2009, 08:07 PM
anyone managed to get the picons on yet, when i saw the screenshots of the img i was hoping that they woulf be included, but i can't see them via the plugins panel, any ideas?

PieFacE
19-01-2009, 10:18 PM
Yep - Picons all work fine at my end. Installed them onto a USB stick, rebooted dreambox, then they just appeared!

Was quite impressed, thought it would be much harder.

Nice work DD and the Nabilosat team :respect-055:

You can download them via the plugins, hit green, then yellow, addons manager, enigma 2 picons packages....

DeepDiver
19-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Yep - Picons all work fine at my end. Installed them onto a USB stick, rebooted dreambox, then they just appeared!

Was quite impressed, thought it would be much harder.

Nice work DD and the Nabilosat team :respect-055:

You can download them via the plugins, hit green, then yellow, addons manager, enigma 2 picons packages....

It is weird though that the namespace of 28.2 is 11C0000 and not 11A0000. Because 28.2 converted to HEX is 11A
Will enlarge them and make the HD version 100x60 when I have time.

po
19-01-2009, 11:11 PM
where did you find them?
is the a download i can just install?

DeepDiver
20-01-2009, 07:36 AM
where did you find them?
is the a download i can just install?

From Nabilosat Addons panel. Press the Green Button, then the Yellow button, scroll down to Picon Packages. Select the destination folder as well as your provider. Download them and they will automatically install.

harshy
25-01-2009, 10:28 PM
does PICONS work on HDD?

po
26-01-2009, 12:21 AM
yes, no problems.

pk24
26-01-2009, 01:58 PM
tried installing picons , tried in default then usb but always just says dream at bottom left corner ( sly uk picons )

DeepDiver
26-01-2009, 02:15 PM
tried installing picons , tried in default then usb but always just says dream at bottom left corner ( sly uk picons )

Can you please report the service reference of any channel ?
Go to MENU, Information, Service and copy the service reference here.

There were some settings where the sat position was 28.4 instead of 28.2
Therefore, the name space field becomes 11C0000 whereas it should be 11A0000. So we need to understand how your settings are for 28.2.

pk24
26-01-2009, 02:35 PM
ok service ref of sly news = 1:0:1:1260:7EA:2:11A0000:0:0:0:
zone horror = 1:0:1:CB89:907:2:11A0000:0:0:0:

dont think itll mater but not set my motor settings yet so just set on the 1 sat

DeepDiver
26-01-2009, 03:06 PM
ok service ref of sly news = 1:0:1:1260:7EA:2:11A0000:0:0:0:
zone horror = 1:0:1:CB89:907:2:11A0000:0:0:0:

dont think itll mater but not set my motor settings yet so just set on the 1 sat

The picon files are named like the service reference of each channels. If the name space field built by the CVS is different, picons will never show.
It does not matter if you did not install the motor settings yet...unless the name space field in those settings is again different :D:D:D

For the moment install these to your favourite location

pk24
26-01-2009, 03:46 PM
thanks deepdiver all works now. I got all sats installed just need set my longitude lat in motor settings so CVS should stay same

again thanks

PieFacE
26-01-2009, 07:29 PM
My EPG has been working fine til today...

I came home and all my channel listings had gone, so i went to the EPG interface and tried to update the list again, only everything was defaulted as "no"......... i then spent the time to go through every channel and update it to "yes", clicked "save".... then updated, and once it had updated, everything went back and defaulted at "no" again and it will not update the listings at all.

Does anyone have any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

pk24
26-01-2009, 07:37 PM
soz cant help you , just trying the epg myself , i downloaded the refresh plugin and trying that .. I probably need a idiots guide lol , i pressed yellow button to refresh but it didnt seem to do anything

PieFacE
26-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Put the Hip-Hop radio channel in a TV bouquet...
Then go onto the Hip Hop channel
Press blue, then blue again
Then go down one to Nabilo E2 EPG
Then have a play in there...

DeepDiver
26-01-2009, 07:45 PM
My EPG has been working fine til today...

I came home and all my channel listings had gone, so i went to the EPG interface and tried to update the list again, only everything was defaulted as "no"......... i then spent the time to go through every channel and update it to "yes", clicked "save".... then updated, and once it had updated, everything went back and defaulted at "no" again and it will not update the listings at all.

Does anyone have any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

I am afraid that it is not clear what that update feature is for.
The update feature is necessary only if the provider changes channel's frequencie, only when it does a retuning. It is not necessary to complete every day. To download the EPG, the code needs to know some informations that are part of the channel service reference. When a channel moves frequency, its service reference will change. And therefore, it is necessary to create a new string for the new channel. This is what the update feature does.
It will also add new channels that may have become available.

After each update, your current preference will be cleared and defaulted to NO.
Therefore, you should first complete an update if necessary. After you completed the update, you can select which channels you need EPG for or not.

PieFacE
26-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Thanks! For putting it on both forums!

Most appreciated DD!:respect-055:

DeepDiver
26-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Thanks! For putting it on both forums!

Most appreciated DD!:respect-055:

I am glad you sorted it :smash::D

Enjoy it :cheers2:

pk24
26-01-2009, 08:26 PM
pieface how do you move hip hop from the radio to the tv ?

applematt
26-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Something ODD here :(

Just got a ONKYO TX-SR606 AMP - When I plug the DM800 through this (HDMI passthrough) get Green Screen .. the DM800 just gets a kernal panic and reboots .... anyone know about this?

simon 2003
26-01-2009, 08:52 PM
pieface how do you move hip hop from the radio to the tv ?
in DBE m8,change the sevice id too a 1 then it should show as tv

pk24
26-01-2009, 08:53 PM
ok managed to do it by enableing alternative mode in radio and zap to hiphop said it updated cache , went back to tv and some channels had more than now and next just need to tweak settings and play around abit

simon 2003
26-01-2009, 08:56 PM
make sure you leave it till it says finished m8,thats where i was goin wrong with gaps in the epg,

pk24
26-01-2009, 09:08 PM
it did say it was complete but i did press ok in middle of scan so maybe i disrupted something , just using dbe to change it to a tv station thank for your help simon_2003

pk24
27-01-2009, 10:56 AM
tried 3 times this morn , got hip hop to the tv bouquet , when zap to channel it says epg found , downloads the info , the when check some channels have no info some have over 24hrs , the channels I checked are in the list saying yes so not sure what im missing .. oh well bedtime now it nearly 10am ..lol

DeepDiver
27-01-2009, 11:19 AM
tried 3 times this morn , got hip hop to the tv bouquet , when zap to channel it says epg found , downloads the info , the when check some channels have no info some have over 24hrs , the channels I checked are in the list saying yes so not sure what im missing .. oh well bedtime now it nearly 10am ..lol

Delete the old epg.dat file, kill enigma 2, and then download the EPG again.

wwe
30-01-2009, 06:02 PM
I can't get hip hope here in Spain is there another program i can use for the epg update

thanks

wwe

canthackit
30-01-2009, 06:05 PM
i've got this problem i've set the EPG to update at 2.00am, but when i get to boot the DB about 6.0am it's on Hip hop but connected to a server at 4 hops and not my local card, there's nothing on screen but when i change channel it tells me it's updating list and not to change channel....wot after 4 hours and why not my local card?

DeepDiver
30-01-2009, 06:44 PM
i've got this problem i've set the EPG to update at 2.00am, but when i get to boot the DB about 6.0am it's on Hip hop but connected to a server at 4 hops and not my local card, there's nothing on screen but when i change channel it tells me it's updating list and not to change channel....wot after 4 hours and why not my local card?

Well...let's start with keeping the local card issue on the side.
With Nabilosat Black Hole, the EPG can be downloaded once every 60 minutes. If you attempted a second dowload within the 60 minutes, the EPG would not update. If you do want to repeat a download within the 60 minutes, then you must restart Enigma2.
Now, your EPG is downloaded at 2.00am, and the DM stays on HipHop. At 6.00am, you say you change channel, and you go back to Hip Hop. As it is 4hours from the last attempt, the EPG will download again. This is why the popup window is there again.

You may also wish to use the EPG Refresh plugin available from the addons panel. This plugin offers you an interface with additional options. You can choose the timing of automatic zap as well as what to do after the update. If you choose not to standby or to deepstandby after the download, the DM will automatically zap back to the previous channel. Therefore, at 6.00am your DM will be tuned to the last channel you were watching before you went to sleep.

BTW, EPG will download even if you do not decode the Hip Hop service.

As far as your local card issue goes, I invite you to look at your EMU config, because that is where the problem generates ;)

canthackit
31-01-2009, 12:28 PM
thanks DD:bowing-036:

i will investigate all, it's great having you here mate.

wwe
31-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Well...let's start with keeping the local card issue on the side.
With Nabilosat Black Hole, the EPG can be downloaded once every 60 minutes. If you attempted a second dowload within the 60 minutes, the EPG would not update. If you do want to repeat a download within the 60 minutes, then you must restart Enigma2.
Now, your EPG is downloaded at 2.00am, and the DM stays on HipHop. At 6.00am, you say you change channel, and you go back to Hip Hop. As it is 4hours from the last attempt, the EPG will download again. This is why the popup window is there again.

You may also wish to use the EPG Refresh plugin available from the addons panel. This plugin offers you an interface with additional options. You can choose the timing of automatic zap as well as what to do after the update. If you choose not to standby or to deepstandby after the download, the DM will automatically zap back to the previous channel. Therefore, at 6.00am your DM will be tuned to the last channel you were watching before you went to sleep.

BTW, EPG will download even if you do not decode the Hip Hop service.

As far as your local card issue goes, I invite you to look at your EMU config, because that is where the problem generates ;)

DD is there a guide that will help me a relative beginner within dreambox world on the EPG setup using hip hop. I am unable to see/hear hiphop as its outside my area of transmission as I am based in Spain.

Many thanks

wwe

DeepDiver
31-01-2009, 02:57 PM
DD is there a guide that will help me a relative beginner within dreambox world on the EPG setup using hip hop. I am unable to see/hear hiphop as its outside my area of transmission as I am based in Spain.

Many thanks

wwe

Well...I am sorry to say that if you do not get the Hip Hop radio channel, or any other channel on its transponder, then the guide will not help.

sonic1
31-01-2009, 03:05 PM
The guide by DeepDiver has already been posted HERE (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=99854)

techmob
31-01-2009, 05:59 PM
Well...I am sorry to say that if you do not get the Hip Hop radio channel, or any other channel on its transponder, then the guide will not help.

Deepdriver......

i am trying to register at the nabilosat forum but registration is turned off, is there anyway i can get on as i use these images and would like to be part of the community over there , so i can learn more about my box and image?

can you help?

cheers

harshy
31-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Hello guys, when I press BLUE and RED to download keys, it says connection failed, is the server down?

My connection to the internet is fine, I can download plugins and watch channels on cs, but I can't download keys:001_07:

OK, thanks again,

harshy

sonic1
31-01-2009, 09:29 PM
No new keys so you are not missing anything :respect-051:

DeepDiver
31-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Hello guys, when I press BLUE and RED to download keys, it says connection failed, is the server down?

My connection to the internet is fine, I can download plugins and watch channels on cs, but I can't download keys:001_07:

OK, thanks again,

harshy

It means there is no key file to download. In these cases, you can go to the addons panel, and look at the key section.

Try again now.

uksparx
03-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Delete the old epg.dat file, kill enigma 2, and then download the EPG again.

Hi I am trying to get the gaps in my EPG sorted I have tried this and it did not work still gaps in my epg, such as Channel 4, Five.

I then tried to update
When I try and update files from epg uk channels it says please zap to hip hop chanel I then press ok , it then does same update.

Any help appricated, I am saving epg to usb.

harshy
03-02-2009, 10:11 PM
It means there is no key file to download. In these cases, you can go to the addons panel, and look at the key section.

Try again now.

Thanks its working:respect-053: