PDA

View Full Version : Sky HD - Why Not La Liga?

Phylos
18-01-2009, 11:48 AM
Some of the games are available in HD - for instance being shown on C+ HD Spain and Sky Sport HD Italia yet with Sky HD UK we have to make do with a pretty poor SD picture.

Surely those of us paying for an HD subscription should be entitled to an HD picture if it is available, no?

It's a similar story with the NFL, although Sky are showing some games in HD now.

I would ring them to ask, but last time I rang to enquire if Eurosport HD was coming to the Sky platform it seemed like I was put through to an Indian call centre and I was told "maybe"!

dave859
18-01-2009, 07:48 PM
Its all about rights to the HD feed which only a few platforms have. I would think it would cost skyuk alot more to show La Ligi in HD.

kaja008
18-01-2009, 09:14 PM
The polish Canal+ Sport HD also broadcasted Barca-Depor match in true HD yesterday evening.

simon 2003
19-01-2009, 02:01 PM
they should scrap that £10 fee now im getting peed of with sky HD too,the hd seems to be goin downhill a bit lately,im sure sky italias pic is better,was watching some NFL the other day on italia hd and it was stunning on my db800,read that there cramming to much on the TP'S @28 e and having to reduce quality to make them all fit,,im sure the footy doesnt look as good as it did 12 months ago