PDA

View Full Version : Multiple cams at once .....?

fiddla
22-01-2009, 11:21 AM
I havent experimented as much as id like to have yet but i found that to clear stuff from different providers i kept having to change cams.

I have a t-rex in at the mo to read my sly hd subs card which seems to work no probs without doing anything no matter what cam is selected , something else that i watch tho needs either mgcam (sp?) or cccam to clear but i found that for my diablo to clear *** view i had to change cams to common interface meaning if i swapped back to my "other" channels id have to change the cam again !!

Anyone else finding this or is there a way around that i havent sussed yet ?

( ps i added the line for diablo as suggested in another thread )

fiddla
23-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Ok playing around with different cam solutiuons i found the following, my nds card worked in dm8k internal slot whilst using mgcamd+newcs but this meant that my diablo wouldnt kick in for *** view etc so i changed to cccam 2.0.11 and that let me have my "other" services and let the diablo kick in for ***view but the nds card was no longer readable in the internal slot so ive had to revert back to having my nds card in my old t-rex cam for now !!

sonic1
23-01-2009, 11:25 AM
Have you tried CCcam 2.0.5 ?
It is here on the board in the 800 section, you will have to do a manual installation.

fiddla
23-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Have you tried CCcam 2.0.5 ?
It is here on the board in the 800 section, you will have to do a manual installation.

is cccam2.05 better than 2.0.11 ...? i assumed they would get better as they went up in numbers !!

sonic1
23-01-2009, 02:59 PM
In therory yes, the newer versions should be better.
What we don't know why is since the CVS and bootloader update in December no other version of CCcam will read NDS cards with NewCS
I am sure a fix will come out but in the mean time we have to use what works.
Thanks goes to canthackit for finding which version worked.:respect-055:

carrpet
25-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Hi Fiddla, some images enable you to pre-select and store which service or transponder you want to open with which Cam - Gemini image lets you do this. BH does not (unless I have missed it). This saves you manually having to change from CI to ccCam etc as CCCam does not open Conax on 1W for example but Diablo does. Just another approach because right now there is not one single cam that opens everything !