PDA

View Full Version : cccam.cfg location ?

echelon
23-01-2009, 07:43 PM
looking in my var/etc for cccam.cfg I cannot find it in nabilo dreambox image on my sd card , or anywhere else for that matter

just wondering if its me or does anyone know where the cccam.cfg file actually is in nabilo , and in any other recent images too ?

and which cccam or similar will update the uk freesat card please ? ;)

thanks

kegnkiwi
23-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Depends on which box you have. Tm9100 var/ect on dreambox db800hd is found in /ect.

Might sound stupid but on different images you either need to download either cccam full or if you have just downloaded the cccam.bin file then you also need to download the cfg. file seperatley. sometimes found in configs.

Have you also started the cam as well before trying to edit it

cccam 1.61 is also supposed to be good for updating but there is some issue with security.

ki

lone
23-01-2009, 08:28 PM
I have downloaded darkstar 2 the CCcam.cfg was not in my version, so i found another file.... edited it and DCC to var/etc and works perfect.... all updates well
regards lone

sonic1
23-01-2009, 09:27 PM
If you download the emu in it's original format you will find CCcam.cfg and all the info you need.
All versions from 1.70 will AU your card.
If you just want it to view your card and open current keys then use the latest version.:respect-051:

A
23-01-2009, 09:31 PM
if its not there just add it to var/etc

echelon
24-01-2009, 02:35 AM
ok , I will download the latest version and also any config , reboot and retest my tm9100

if its still not in var/etc I will find one in another version , save it and ftp it over and test it on saturday

I will also check my other boxes in case its on one of those , just thought it was strange it not being there in nabilo darkstar

thanks a lot

echelon
24-01-2009, 03:03 PM
ok , deleted the old cccam and downloaded the full cccam v2.011 , found the config file in var/etc and added a c line and saved it , and its working ok

so that side of it seems to work fine :)

will have to check the entitlements now and see if they update or not ;)

thanks for the help on this one so far

Dreamlife
24-01-2009, 03:46 PM
echelon - For the sky card to work properly in ccam, it has to be running in newcs also. The card won't work in ccam on it's own. My card works ok in ccam 2.0.11 + newcs 1.62. I'm assuming that you want to share your card in ccam?

echelon
24-01-2009, 04:28 PM
echelon - For the sky card to work properly in ccam, it has to be running in newcs also. The card won't work in ccam on it's own. My card works ok in ccam 2.0.11 + newcs 1.62. I'm assuming that you want to share your card in ccam?

it was running gbox v2.25 as the lan share with the addition of cccam v2.09 as well

I have altered that box to the cccam 2.011 you mentioned with the additional cs as well as gbox so will keep an eye on it , thanks

echelon
26-01-2009, 11:37 AM

thanks for the feedback

I tried this cccam and it doesnt open the channels on my card unfortunately , I have no idea why as yet ( running nabilo at the moment )

I have found that gbox 2.25 or mgcamd 1.31N cs allow the card to work so they obviously see it

also tried cccam2.01 , mgcamd1.31 and cccam 2.011+cs1.62 but none of those will work with the card

if I use gbox suite and gbox 2.25 I can see and read the card , I dont know how to check in any other emu as yet

thank you

Dreamlife
26-01-2009, 01:32 PM
I had to play around alot and eventully got my card working with the TM 9100 in ccam. I'm not sure about Nabilo as i'm using EDG Nemesis 4.2 in mine. Also I have found that once you have downloaded a ccam version and a newcs version and put them together, it's best to reboot. Sometimes iv'e found just by restarting both emus is not enough. Also take note that in my image you have 2 newcs card slot version for card slots 1 and 2 but i'm not sure what's in Nabilo. The card will certainly work in your box with ccam and newcs, it's just getting the config right. Have you had a look at newcs.xml in var/tuxbox because you will need to config that file correctly to.

Gone_Fishing
26-01-2009, 04:12 PM
To use CCcam+NewCS you need the newcamd entries in your cccam.cfg and they must match certain entries in your newcs.xml, I posted an explanation here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=579418&postcount=30

If you already have cccam and newcs installed just replace your cccam.cfg and newcs.xml with the ones below and it should work

If you want to see entitlements on the card when using cccam+newcs you have to telnet to newcs

TNT

echelon
26-01-2009, 05:05 PM
thanks for the above , will be tomorrow when I can test further , but I have tried some others with no luck as yet

I am starting to think I cannot do this in nabilo , so may revert to tm images like the edg4.2 or some other new one ( on my sd cards ) and try again, its just that I like nabilo a lot :)

either way I need to get it working in one of them just to prove everything is setup correctly , then try other images as I swap out from gbox to cccam , so it has to be sorted one way or another , just may take time , lol

Gone_Fishing
26-01-2009, 05:30 PM
I'm 99% sure I had it working in nabilo cant test at the minute as my box is temporarily out of commission :smash:

EDG is easy you can just download the following from addons

From Cardserver

NewCS_2-Slot_1.65.tbz2

From Emu

CCcam_2.0.11.tbz2

From Config

CCcam_v2.0.11+NewCS.tbz2

The above is for two slots but you can do the same using the 1 slot thats available but obviously you then have to figure out which slot is active

EDG also has newcs scripts to read entitlements etc you just hold down yellow button to get a menu

CCcam 161 will read the card on its own in one slot which slot depends on the flash image, but if you want to connect to a server thats running a higher version than CCcam 161 it probably wont work

TNT

echelon
27-01-2009, 12:55 PM
thanks to all for all the above info and help and pm`s with help etc

I have added the 2 TNT files into nabilo and can confirm the card works using cccam2011 _ newcs1.62 , it is also seen in nabilo cccam.info too

I have added the C line for a server into the config file and can confirm that works from this main box

so it seems to use the card when the entitlement is there and the sever for anything not on the card ;) so far so good

added the F and C lines for the slave boxes ( provided in another file I got ) and those 2 boxes can see the main box and so share its card , and the main box sees the slaves as clients , so all 3 boxes work from the card

1) however , the 2 slave boxes cannot use the server , only the main box, so is there anything else I need to do to allow the slaves to access the server or can it not be done ?

2) also , if I telnet into the main box with dcc , how exactly do I check the entitlements ?
( gbox suite allowed me to check the card in gbox )

3) I also assume the card will update now that I can see it in cccam.info ?

A
27-01-2009, 01:43 PM
all the F:lines are in the main box only where the card is.
The slave boxes have just the C:lines
F: BOX1 BOX1 ( F:line in master)
C: YOUR TM IP 12000 BOX1 BOX1 yes
and so on ..........

sonic1
27-01-2009, 01:46 PM
You will not see the server line in your main box if your peer has not allowed any reshare.
You can see this with php info.

echelon
27-01-2009, 02:08 PM
ok , no problem , as I was told I could not reshare so it explains it , thanks

not sure what php.info is but will have a nosey round :)

I was given the lines to add earlier so have copied and pasted F lines into the master and C lines into the slaves and all seems to work ok and the master can see what the slaves are doing :)

just wondering if my card will update now , and how I can check the entitlements with telnet or any plugins ?

sonic1
27-01-2009, 02:41 PM
how I can check the entitlements with telnet or any plugins ?

Enable httpd in the newcs.xml file, and use your webinterface writing the ip and port number in the address field

<httpd>
<server>
<port>8080</port>
<enabled>yes</enabled>
</server>
<user>
<name>newcs</name>
<password>newcs</password>
<accesslevel>admin</accesslevel>
</user>

This is from the defaault xml when you download NewCs complete.

Not tried this but it should show you card and client info.
Let me know if it works

Dreamlife
27-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Guys, buy using only F and C lines with cccam + newcs, won't the card be seen with an extra hop? So a local card would become a hop1 card?

I'm using N lines in mine instead of F and C.

Gone_Fishing
27-01-2009, 03:29 PM
NewCS web interface gives you a lot of information but not entitlements :rolleyes:

To telnet using the file I gave you above type the following (replace with your correct ip :))

telnet 192.168.1.1 3001

If it asks for password and user name just hit enter until it say welcome to newcs or something like that, then I think the command for entitlements is

sub

Sometimes you have to type it again if it says not recognized, you should get a log with loads of stuff and among it should be the card entitlements

The log will have loads of stuff because the newcs.xml contains both card readers, if you remove the whole entry for the card reader not being used then you wont get a load of data just the entitlements

I think thats how I telnet and get entitlements but I'm doing it from memory at the moment, think you can type help as well to get the other commands

If your boxs are all at the same address and have internet connection cant you put the server C line in each box because they are all going to show the same IP server side ?

Guys, buy using only F and C lines with cccam + newcs, won't the card be seen with an extra hop? So a local card would become a hop1 card?

I'm using N lines in mine instead of F and C.

Yes newcs puts the card up a hop but the card will still be seen as local

If you wanted to use your sky card with newcs and join a server and have a share on your local lan you would also have to use C and F lines as well as N

TNT

Dreamlife
27-01-2009, 03:34 PM
TNT m8, in my web interface in newcs I have an option for entitlements, when I click it the page give me card info. Why do you use telnet to get it?

dubious
27-01-2009, 03:35 PM
NewCS web interface gives you a lot of information but not entitlements :rolleyes:

It does actually ;)

Gone_Fishing
27-01-2009, 03:44 PM
LOL I guess its probably because I'm using a older version of newcs I'll check when my box is back up my bad

TNT

sonic1
27-01-2009, 04:08 PM
If you wanted to use your sky card with newcs and join a server and have a share on your local lan you would also have to use C and F lines as well as N

If you have the main box running CCcam with NewCs then the other box's on the network only need an N line in the CCcam.cfg.
If you wish to share the card out of the network then you only need to pass an N line.

This is how I have set it up for my family ;)

Gone_Fishing
27-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Yeah just hooked my box up using newcs 131 and no entitlements

@echelon

Sorry M8 to get entitlements with telnet you have to type

sub

If you want to use newcs web interface using the files I posted above you put the following into your browser except using your ip

http://192.168.1.1:3002

User name and password are both newcs

TNT

echelon
27-01-2009, 04:19 PM
well , my head is spinning with this lot , just about had enough for one day , lol

anyway , I added the c line to the slave box in the bedroom and it was start/stop every seconds or so , which I also got when using gbox , so I assume that I can only decode one channel at a time from the server

also the port is forwarded to the main box for that c line , this may cause a problem too

tried telnet using command prompt but got scrolling error lines in the dos box

didnt really understand what to do with the xml file or any of the other info regarding seeing my entitlements , as always its a steep learning curve when you dont do it very much

anyway , I get my card and server on the main box and the other boxes can use the main card so most of what I want done is now complete afaik

I would have liked to have got the server on all 3 boxes but maybe that cannot happen

I would also have liked an easy method of seeing the card entitlements using a similar tool to gbox suite , or the web interface , but whatever I try fails at the moment , just not familiar with it I guess :(

I have added F lines to the main box and C lines to the slave boxes

just seen the last tnt post so will read it and have another go , thanks

update , that last post works fine in my web browser ( firefox ) and it appears that the card has updated as it has march expiry`s now

web address for newcs

_http://192.168.1.10:8080

use whatever your own ip for the box is into the above

thanks for the info , nice and easy , just the way I like it :)

Gone_Fishing
27-01-2009, 04:36 PM
My fault for not updating my newcs, but if something is working well I tend to leave well alone plus on EDG like I said you can get entitlements on yellow button

Just on a side note I still find that CCcam 2.0.8 performs best on the 9100 less freeze faster ecms :respect-051:

TNT

echelon
27-01-2009, 04:45 PM
thanks m8 , really needed your help on this one :)

the web interface works well , easy and quick and doesnt rely on the box and remote control

the telnet let me into the dreambox with my name and password but sub isnt recognised , but no matter as yet as the web interface is working

sonic1
27-01-2009, 05:08 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/160176668/CCcamInfoPHP_v0.9_install.rar

php info for you
If you have any problems setting up let me know:respect-051:

A
27-01-2009, 05:12 PM
NAME :root
PASS: YOUR DM PASS
PORT: 16001
SERVER: YOUR DREAM IP

This is for ccam only just install exe

Gone_Fishing
27-01-2009, 05:29 PM
thanks m8 , really needed your help on this one :)

the web interface works well , easy and quick and doesnt rely on the box and remote control

the telnet let me into the dreambox with my name and password but sub isnt recognised , but no matter as yet as the web interface is working

Try telnet with command prompt not DCC, if you copy the whole line below to notepad edit your ip then copy and paste the whole line into command prompt hit enter

telnet 192.168.1.1 3001

That should log you into newcs not your DM when it asks for pass don't type anything just hit enter you should then get a welcome to newcs or similar

Type help and your get a list of commands

Not that you need it with the newcs webif plus your probably get lots of error reset etc in the log as you have a card slot active with no card :respect-050:

TNT

sonic1
27-01-2009, 05:38 PM
@echelon,
Does your brain ache yet ?:o16:

echelon
28-01-2009, 03:47 PM
oh yes

and the command prompt telnet fails with opening and closing and saying something is in use

tried the download info file listed above and all works ok except it wont show me the entitlements, it does show that the server feed isnt allowing any hops so that probably explains why only the one master box works with it

using the web interface login shows me my entitlements which seem to have updated since last week so thats a good sign

and all 3 boxes can use the card in the main box so thats good as it has replaced gbox which was doing the same trick before :)

so most options seem to be sorted and I have the web interface allowing me to see the card ;)

echelon
06-02-2009, 09:10 PM
in older edg nemesis the cccam info plugin works but on the newer ones it doesnt show in the plugin list although it seems to download and install ok

has anyone got a fix for this please ?

( november dual boot is in my flash and using an sd card and jiboot )

it does work in images like uk-ur18

Gone_Fishing
06-02-2009, 09:14 PM
in older edg nemesis the cccam info plugin works but on the newer ones it doesnt show in the plugin list although it seems to download and install ok

has anyone got a fix for this please ?

( november dual boot is in my flash and using an sd card and jiboot )

it does work in images like uk-ur18

Hold down the yellow button for another menu expect its there if you downloaded it from addons

TNT

echelon
06-02-2009, 09:22 PM
thanks m8 , it was the only trick I had not done with the buttons :)

one press , two presses but not a press and hold ;)

looks like it does tricks with other buttons too

Gone_Fishing
06-02-2009, 09:30 PM
Yeah theres something on all the colour buttons if you hold them down, all images have the one on red button

If you want CCcam info in the plugins menu you have to ftp to plugins and look for CCcaminfo.cfg and change entry type=5 to type=2 :)

TNT

echelon
06-02-2009, 09:35 PM
ok , found that , and understood

so I can either leave it as it is , or change to be in the yellow button menu , which is where I expected it to be , so thanks for the added info

learn something every day in this job :)

sonic1
06-02-2009, 09:58 PM
ok , found that , and understood

so I can either leave it as it is , or change to be in the yellow button menu , which is where I expected it to be , so thanks for the added info

learn something every day in this job :)

We all do m8.:respect-048:

echelon
17-02-2009, 05:59 PM
lol

does anyone know if the newcs works using an N line over the net from an sd card image like ur18 , edg44 , ds40 , gemini or nabilo ?

I can get it to work over my lan but not the net ?

do we need the image in the flash for this to work properly ?

my dyndns seems ok from my router and the port forward seems ok from my router to the box , so I dont think its a net or router issue :)

thanks for any help

traveller
17-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Hi Echelon m8, I have a N line over the net with UR 18 in flash and running CCcam 2.0.11 / newcs 1.64. I haven't tried UR 18 on a memory card.
PS I also have two N lines using local cards and all is working well if you know what I mean. :respect-055:

I did have to set DMZ on the router to be seen.

echelon
17-02-2009, 09:30 PM
Hi Echelon m8, I have a N line over the net with UR 18 in flash and running CCcam 2.0.11 / newcs 1.64. I haven't tried UR 18 on a memory card.
PS I also have two N lines using local cards and all is working well if you know what I mean. :respect-055:

I did have to set DMZ on the router to be seen.

thanks for the info , thought it might be working from a flash image , but mine are all on an sd card with dual boot in the flash

I have forwarded the correct ports for this but havent turned off the whole dmz ( I am not turning on all the ports , lol )

agree that local N lines work , so it was just this final net hurdle

ps:- how do you get the caid and source to display in ur 18 in the top banner of the screen ( if you know what I mean )
I couldnt work out how to display the "expert" info in UR18 that I get in nabilo or in edg when I change channel
( to tell me were newcs is decoding from !! ; )

traveller
17-02-2009, 09:35 PM
Hi Echelon m8, I think if I remember correctly, I only set DMZ on port 12000. Iam not near my system at the moment so I will post back later if you want.

traveller
17-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Use this in the config set the time to how many secs you want. I use five to give me time to see who it's from.

ZAP OSD TIME : 5
OSD USERNAME : root
OSD PASSWORD : your password
OSD PORT : 80
SHOW TIMING : yes

echelon
17-02-2009, 09:54 PM
thanks for those details , will test them tomorrow on sd card

I have forwarded several ports including that one so I am sure that part is correct
( new cs uses a different set of ports but those are forwarded too )

so maybe I need a flash image before it will work on that box ?

traveller
17-02-2009, 10:12 PM
newcs has to have the same ports open at both ends so it's a case of matching them only. I didn't have to set it in the router though. So may be DMZ let it through.

echelon
18-02-2009, 12:34 PM
I could not find those settings in the config ( maybe I dont know how to set the config on this image ? remote control or web address ? )

unless its in the newcs or cccam config ?

so I still do not get the top banner showing the ecm details like hops , dns address etc that I saw in edg

also , I was wondering if I have to use the indyndns or inadyn in ur18 and add my dns host in there to get this to work ?

also , in edg-nemesis there is an option to add inadyn as well , so should these be filled in on any boot image before this trick works ?

also , can I limit the number of hops in newcs ?

that control centre tool is probably useful but I havent worked out what goes where or how to use it yet , sorry

traveller
18-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Hi Echelon, You can put those lines into the CCcam config and port 80 is the screen. Normally they are hashed out in the std config before you change anything. While on the screen it will give you all the info you want.

echelon
21-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Hi Echelon, You can put those lines into the CCcam config and port 80 is the screen. Normally they are hashed out in the std config before you change anything. While on the screen it will give you all the info you want.

thanks for that , works in the TM images so at least I know now how to do it , especially in the uk-ur images which I asked about

still cannot get an N line or F line to work using dsteam dual boot as a flash boot image and using sd card images in jiboot

I am wondering if this only works with flash images and not jiboot sd card images ?

I also just checked and cannot see a way of putting emus into the flash boot and the addons download points to tm and not anyone else so cannot try adding cccam + newcs to the flash

traveller
21-02-2009, 07:13 PM
Hi Echelon, As you say it must be down to the image running off a SD card. I just find with the latest images they are more stable, thats why I use them in flash. I wont forget DS 3.6 and how difficult it was to remove after a crash though. :beatdeadhorse5:

echelon
21-02-2009, 07:16 PM
its taken me hours today to get the ur18 into the flash but its running as it should now with ur18 in the flash and all the correct details afaik
using cccam 2.011 and newcs v1.64 as the emu

but the N and F lines are still not working over the net , so exactly the same problem as when I was using it on the sdcard !!

traveller
22-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Echelon m8 , Have a look in the newcs.xml, it's in Var/ tuxbox/ config and are the newcs channels the same in the CCcam config? Why the F lines aren't working I don't know.

HaCKaMaC
22-02-2009, 11:01 PM
On

h**p://www.canyouseeme.org/

You can check, if port 12000 is properly forwarded. While there, take note of Your external IP.
Ping Your dyndns address, to see what IP it's pointing at. Is it the same?:leaving:

echelon
23-02-2009, 11:18 AM
On

h**p://www.canyouseeme.org/

You can check, if port 12000 is properly forwarded. While there, take note of Your external IP.
Ping Your dyndns address, to see what IP it's pointing at. Is it the same?:leaving:

thank you for the above

first I have checked my ip address in my router against

_http://www.myipaddress.com/what-is-my-ip-address/ and by

_http://www.dyndns.com/support/tools/

also checked the ports like 12000 are open on

_http://www.dyndns.com/support/tools/openport.html and on

_http://www.canyouseeme.org/ as well

all forwarded ports are reported open when checking cccam, newcs and dcplus which I left working , but the ports are reported closed if I close the applications , so I would say the ports are open , forwarded and WAN is working to allow them to open the netgear dg834gt router when they are active

so my ip address is confirmed in the router admin panel and by 2 different ip address sites

the ports are confirmed to be open using 2 different sites for testing

not sure how to ping my host address at dyndns from my pc so thats my next task ( tried in command prompt but failed as could not find host )

I can ping the reported ip address from a pc command prompt and get a reply in 1ms so pinging my ip works ok

I can also ping localhost and get a reply , same as pinging 127.0.0.1 ( pings ok )

I can also ping the local boxes and pc,s off the local lan that all have fixed ip addresses

HaCKaMaC
23-02-2009, 11:40 AM
You should be able to ping the dyndns.
Could some of Your client try to switch the dyndns with the IP?

dubious
23-02-2009, 11:44 AM
A successful ping to your dyndns address should reveal your real IP as below

C:\Users\user1>ping mxxxxxxr.dyndns.tv

Pinging mxxxxxxr.dyndns.tv [8x.2x.x.8x] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 8x.2x.x.8x: bytes=32 time=3ms TTL=64
Reply from 8x.2x.x.8x: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=64
Reply from 8x.2x.x.8x: bytes=32 time=1ms TTL=64
Reply from 8x.2x.x.8x: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=64

Ping statistics for 8x.2x.x.8x:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 3ms, Average = 1ms

If you don't get the above result I would suggest this where your problem is.

You can go to your dyndns account page and check it has the correct IP if not it may not be updating automatically (how often does your IP change?), Usually you can set this up in your router. You should also be able to set it up to update from your box.

Of course you could confirm this is the problem by replacing all the dyndns addresses in your configs to your real IP address and then see if wan is working.

echelon
23-02-2009, 11:59 AM
You should be able to ping the dyndns.

looks like it was my fault as I was adding h**p:// and host name , or w*w and hostname to the ping command

if I use "ping hostname" with no _http and no _www it returns the correct ip address and 4 replies in 1ms

so it seems it was my fault in adding to the hostname address

not sure about this last query here

unquote

I assume you are asking if they can use the ip , well unfortunately its dynamic and changes every time the router reboots which is why I am using dyndns and require the hostname to do the hosting abd redirecting

hope that explains it ?

HaCKaMaC
23-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Understand 'bout the dyndns. It was just to test without redirecting.