PDA

View Full Version : one image for sat and cable

2tone
25-01-2009, 05:15 PM
what way would i go about setting a gemini image up for sat and cable do i just need to scan in what i need and set up bouquets

fiddla
25-01-2009, 08:09 PM
what way would i go about setting a gemini image up for sat and cable do i just need to scan in what i need and set up bouquets

ive never tried in gemini yet but in bh0.7 i just added likra's most recent channel list for motorised satelite then manually scanned for cbl via tuner c and it added a cbl bouquet to my satelites list so i can just zap between cbl and sat no probs, im currently using cccam2.0.11 and a diablo cam and both seem to be working side by side no probs !!!

sonic1
25-01-2009, 08:49 PM
We can help with the sat side but cable talk is not allowed.;)

x5
25-01-2009, 08:56 PM
ive never tried in gemini yet but in bh0.7 i just added likra's most recent channel list for motorised satelite then manually scanned for cbl via tuner c and it added a cbl bouquet to my satelites list so i can just zap between cbl and sat no probs, im currently using cccam2.0.11 and a diablo cam and both seem to be working side by side no probs !!!

hi m8 u sayng that CCcam and diablo both work at the same time or 1 at the time??

2tone
25-01-2009, 09:25 PM
thats ok was thinking there for a min there was some thing different i could do for now ill have to use gemini cant get dvd drive to work with bh0.7 and thats what i would like to use as the epg is very good and the images are nice no probs thanks

fiddla
26-01-2009, 11:09 AM
hu m8 u sayng that CCcam and diablo both work at the same time or 1 at the time??

yeah and also my t-rex for my sly card so all 3 running at same time !

satpink
02-02-2009, 07:33 PM
yeah and also my t-rex for my sly card so all 3 running at same time !

this maybe a stupid question, i have a dm 8000 & a s#y uk hd card using cccam i have also bought a diablo card will my diablo card work ok whilst cccam is running? i have some family members on my s#y uk hd card, will they still receive my share whiks im watching channels through diablo? thanks steve

2tone
03-02-2009, 09:44 PM
yes your server can have a couple of cards in it and you can watch what you want in it and the other receivers will see what cards you let them see