PDA

View Full Version : Sci Fi HD [Sky ]

RABBY
26-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Just Noticed [ Sci Fi HD ] Has started on the Sky HD Package !!! That is Quite a few HD Channels Now ?? [ 31 to be Exact ]:)

rkbuttoo
26-01-2009, 10:20 PM
will this come up on 28.2 sat,:001_07:

xanadu
26-01-2009, 10:24 PM
I will wait until it's on 1West with Diablo. :p :p

holmroad
27-01-2009, 11:19 AM
Just Noticed [ Sci Fi HD ] Has started on the Sky HD Package !!! That is Quite a few HD Channels Now ?? [ 31 to be Exact ]:)

Yes guys, its already showing and working via Sly EPG list on 28.2E!:respect-050:

keith mawer
27-01-2009, 11:40 AM
hi holmroad,,,,yes your correct mate, you know a lot of people knock sky, i have had it for 10 years and have a sky+ box now..
i pay £38 pm all channels no films and to be honest if i didnt have it ,, its like loosing a toy!
there are loads of hd channels now and i read itv4 may be on year end!

it is the £10pm charge annoys me for hd,although i admit if one is not careful the charges could build up.i also sat down working out , re sky/phone/broadband package they offer. but the saving was hardly anything! and i cant be bothered to change my email! what a hassle that would be,
as yet dont have a hd tv!!!!!!!!

holmroad
27-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Blimey Keith, there'll be no holding you when you get that HD Tv eh M8? lol!!!
But you ARE right, for Sly to charge £10/m EXTRA - when you've already had to BUY the HD box - well its................Rupie all over, unfortunately at present we have no choice as we are a captive audience!:respect-055:

simon 2003
27-01-2009, 08:29 PM
there spose to of employed 1500 new engineers ,and the new advert tv is changing or whatever,so maybe cheaper HD boxes are coming and they may drop that tenner,as that puts alot of people off

Dragonfly
28-01-2009, 06:37 PM
Sci-Fi in HD - wow, does that mean that we can see those annoying adverts for future programs popping up in the middle of the screen in crystal-clarity.

I've not watched it for a long time - last time was when I tried to watch Star-Trek original series and 'Angel' was standing in front of the screen blocking my view of the bridge most of the way through. What with that and the adverts I don't think I'll get too excited about the Sci-Fi channel being in HD.