PDA

View Full Version : EDG Nemesis 4.4 for tm9100

mickstery
02-02-2009, 07:17 PM
hey fellas,

have had this image in flash for about a week now. I have uploaded captains channel list and use the receiver for some cs.

The problem is that edg nem 4.4 keeps crashing after a day or so. It will reboot then come back on , tell me that its turning the dish to 1 west then nothing, i cant even access the menus. However , if on reboot i press the setup button i can acces some of the menu options such as satellite configuration , expert setup etc but not the channel list, the picture will appear on the last channel i was on.

To fix this i have to do a factory reset and re load the image into flash and re install my files.

Is this a common problem?

i was previously using UR 10 image. I went through the process of factory reseting the box and loading the original images for this box then edg 4.4

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Michael

tr8.
02-02-2009, 07:44 PM
try UR14 in flash that has been very stable for me, ur18 is also now out just put into flash so not tested much yet.
I also find the captains channel list quite out of date now

mickstery
02-02-2009, 10:49 PM
alrite mate,

i stopped using ur 10 as the blue panel for downloading stopped working (the reason why i changed). I wasnt even aware there was a ur 15,16,17 ??? Does the blue panel for dls still work on 18 ?

also what channel list do you use which is relatively up to date?

thanks

Michael:respect-020: