PDA

View Full Version : best picture on Canal plus HD sport film

thomasking
07-02-2009, 10:04 PM
I find canal sport plus HD is best high defintion football than Sky sport HD is quite upscale picture for hd

aswell canal plus film HD is very good picture more clear no pixel cos in sky hd box they have very tiny pixel but on my mvision very clear i was watching man city vs boro see what best picture i recommed is best canal plus more view and sound were fastastic

CANAL PLUS :cup-006:

SKY SPORT HD :001_07:

Eugene1888
10-02-2009, 02:07 AM
With one movie and one sport channel and a huge fee per month I wouldn't go recommending Canal+ too strongly...
Sportmax on 7 E as well as Sky sports has also excellent footie coverage in HD.

thomasking
10-02-2009, 11:53 AM
well sky sport HD is too expenvie to watch all HD channel on sky hd box but i use mvision hd 200c hd reciver i say canal plus is best football ever we have but sky sport won't be show 3pm with no hd

simon 2003
10-02-2009, 02:27 PM
no one shows 3pm K.O's in HD do they,i thought you meant quality,canal+ is nice pic on HD as is sly italia HD,im sure sly uk is getting worse as they are packing the transponders,for quantity probably sly uk has it with 30 odd channels

bobothebear
10-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Sportmax HD on Digiturk has shown some 3pm KOs in HD but I've a feeling they may have just upscaled the picture.

thomasking
10-02-2009, 04:03 PM
yeah i agree digturk upsalaed picture for HD channel for premiership

teassoc
10-02-2009, 04:47 PM
With one movie and one sport channel and a huge fee per month I wouldn't go recommending Canal+ too strongly...
Sportmax on 7 E as well as Sky sports has also excellent footie coverage in HD.

Aren't there another 8 or so HD channels with more promised in the package?

teassoc
10-02-2009, 04:51 PM
no one shows 3pm K.O's in HD do they,i thought you meant quality,canal+ is nice pic on HD as is sly italia HD,im sure sly uk is getting worse as they are packing the transponders,for quantity probably sly uk has it with 30 odd channels

Last time I checked canal + sports HD on thor was showing EPL 3pm Saturday games. No English commentary though.

simon 2003
10-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Last time I checked canal + sports HD on thor was showing EPL 3pm Saturday games. No English commentary though.
you sure m8,wasnt this week or last as ive been checking since i got my db800 not listed on lj's,only HD prem games ive seen have run concurrent with the sly uk HD coverage

teassoc
10-02-2009, 06:02 PM
you sure m8,wasnt this week or last as ive been checking since i got my db800 not listed on lj's

They definately were doing it as I was offering my son an EPL game in HD without English commentary with an SD alternative with English sound. But that was a couple of weeks or more ago since I last checked so others might have more recent and, potentially, different experience.

Did you look at the channel itself or just used lj's for information?

simon 2003
10-02-2009, 06:10 PM
ive got the full telenor package and ive been checking since christmas m8 and i gaurentee you there have not been any,,id say only sky or whoever they use to uplink have the facilities for HD ,and the prem league feeds for european channels are all SD ,they would need HD at every ground m8,thats why football first games are SD

suprapower
10-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Don`t think they do saturday 3pm in HD, but definitely show the sunday matches in HD

satelit4o
10-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Sorry for the offtopic guys ,but i was wondering about Spurs-Arsenal game last sunday ,it doesnt look like real HD it was like upscaled picture on SkysportsHD !!!
Can anyone confirm this,please?!

Eugene1888
10-02-2009, 11:59 PM
You can pick up some premier matchs on 1 w on Kanal 5 Denmark, the commentary is Danish, but the HD is as good as the rest.

As for Sportsmax upscaling the quality, I think not, their picture is excellent, as by the way I find all the HD pics are.

As for the cost of Sky, for those paying... To get Canal+ Sport HD, the one movie channel, Discovery and a music channel... it's the same price as the complete works on Sky including the £10 blood money Sky take for the HD.

For English Premier not in HD and with just about any decoder that can take a key there is always Nova Sport on 1 w, they have a 720 picture and English commentary. They show NHL too with original commentary, so it's a good bonus channel and always nice to have the 3pm in English when all the available HD fails.

Anyway I think our chat is a bit futile, soon enough all the packages will have to add plenty HD channels or they won't keep the subscribers happy.

thomasking
12-02-2009, 06:53 PM
u wrong i been use mvision HD with diablo cam watching canal plus HD is most fastastic picture on premierl league on sunday was man utd vs west ham then sky sport use too much pixel like colour very very tiny pixwl snowly picture i u se copy imgine sky sport hd and canal plus hd

i find canal plus hd is more smooth picture more RGB with HD

u won't know abou everyone though this is real HD like channel 4 HD using upscales HD picture

BBC HD and itv HD is fastastic picuture i say probbery 9 out 10

premier HD is very good HD

canal plus swe HD 1 west fastastic

VROOM AND SLIVER is brillant picutre aswell discovery HD is brillant picture more clear

i vote for top HD channel is canal HD sport and BBC HD and itv HD is best picuture

simon 2003
12-02-2009, 09:30 PM
id say be down to the individual tv's m8 also,i agree though canal+ nice pic

skomedal
12-02-2009, 10:11 PM
Or reciever,, set up!!!!!!!!!!

On my hummy 2000 hdci,,, even bbc1 sd on 28e displays sharp crisp pictures,,,
but even better on the nordic package,, but some lip sync probs on hd,,,

My telly medion, using hdmi cable, cheapy from the local coop shop.

Regards

thomasking
17-02-2009, 04:26 PM
yeah u could buy cheap hdmi lead or any diffrent type reciver can pick up all hd channel with any cheap HD reciver