PDA

View Full Version : Updating Drivers..?

fiddla
16-02-2009, 07:17 PM
Is there a way to update drivers easily in nabilo bh07 ..? Just a lot of newer images have drivers dated begining of feb etc and just wondered if there was an easy way to do this ....?

sonic1
16-02-2009, 08:06 PM
Are you running your image in the flash or via Barry Allen ?

fiddla
16-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Are you running your image in the flash or via Barry Allen ?

in the flash m8, i do have barry installed as well tho !!

sonic1
16-02-2009, 08:57 PM
If you are running the image in flash then there is nothing stopping you updating the drivers as and when they are released.

If you run an image on USB via BA then you only need to update the flash image as BA will transfer the updates to your MB image.

If you run Oozoon in the flash and then run software updates you will have the latest drivers and updates.

Now when you boot you MB image it will be updated.
Best to use the latest version of BA if that's the route you wish to go down.

I am not saying it's the best but it works well for me.

x5
16-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Is there a way to update drivers easily in nabilo bh07 ..? Just a lot of newer images have drivers dated begining of feb etc and just wondered if there was an easy way to do this ....?

open dcc send files to TMP
press green-yellow them go to manual install ipk packges
other way is as SONIC says use oozon in flash and run from time to time softwre upadte from PLUGINS menu

fiddla
17-02-2009, 12:18 PM
cheers i think ill experement with both wot you's have said , updating bh07 and adding it via barry instead of in flash if i can work out how to back up my image rather than doing it all again cos i got it just right at the mo lol then ill install oozon to flash !!

shappaeye
17-02-2009, 05:31 PM
open dcc send files to TMP
press green-yellow them go to manual install ipk packges
other way is as SONIC says use oozon in flash and run from time to time softwre upadte from PLUGINS menu

Chhers, - Im going to put these into the flash, as i killed off BA for now.

Question - where do you get these updates? I though i had all the main cvs sites tagged.

Let you know how this helps.