PDA

View Full Version : ITV HD + Humax

ormy1
18-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Can anybody confirm the channel details for ITV HD. Tried the info on Lynsat and can't receive with my Humax HDR. I want to plug the details into the non freesat side of the receiver. When I watch it on the freesat side you dont always get the signal to switch from SD to HD. Sometimes you get it halfway thru a footie match. (press red for HD......)

This thread might replicate previous threads, but i know they've been messing about with the frequency, PID etc over the last twelve months.....

Any Help Appreciated......

jblo
07-03-2009, 03:59 PM
hi

I've just been watching itv HD on 11.428 H 27.500 pictures fine, but many have had an intermittent sound problem.

jblo

sunderblund
07-03-2009, 05:20 PM
Confirm intermittent sound problems, happens a lot on itv hd and humax, but this is the worst I can remember

TOWER
08-03-2009, 12:48 AM
Confirm intermittent sound problems, happens a lot on itv hd and humax, but this is the worst I can remember

Don't blame your Humax.It's ITV at fault,unless of course you are having problems on other channels.

chalkster
08-03-2009, 09:46 AM
Not humax fault, I have humax foxsat hdr and sound was crap going off every 30secs or so. I then decided to watch it on my technomate super HD combo, sound exactly the same going off all the time then I tried Hivion receiver and again sound exactly the same. This happened the other week as well when they were broadcasting football. Its about time ITV HD got there act together regarding football commentary in HD. All other ITV programms in HD are ok. Come on ITV pull your finger out and get it sorted, its ruining the whole HD experience.:rant:

grin2
08-03-2009, 10:01 AM
i watched some of chelsea and got the problem with sound. deleted itv hd and then rescanned it. no sound problem at all with the united game. tm6800hd.
unless everyone else was ok for united game, no specific prog is indicated in thread.

chalkster
08-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Problem was with Coventry/Chelsea match. Man U match ok, as I said same problem a couple of weeks ago when watching footy. other programs in HD are ok