PDA

View Full Version : A/V Settings on EDG 4.4?

Dreamlife
19-02-2009, 07:55 AM
Does anyone know if the A/V settings work on the EDG 4.4 image? Like to change from 4:3 to 16:9? Mines not working and unless I can get it to work this image is no good to me.

Prontopro
15-03-2009, 04:42 PM
A little late in replying but it doesn't work for me if I have it in MMC. If I have it in flash it works but then the motor stops working.

I'm really disappointed with this image and the way it's behaving on my box.

Gone_Fishing
15-03-2009, 04:56 PM
That will be the cause if you have an older image in the flash it won't work because of they way iboot works

TNT

echelon
15-03-2009, 04:59 PM
16:9 seems to work ok on mine but mine is on sd card with ds/cvs in the flash from last november ish

I would say that these things vary according to what is in the flash and there seem to be various problems depending which combo you pick

my main box has ur18 in the flash now but the mmc images are not working the same as when I had ds-cvs in the flash before , but as an image for booting the ur one works well but edg has some better plugins and onscreen menus etc

Gone_Fishing
15-03-2009, 05:07 PM
16:9 seems to work ok on mine but mine is on sd card with ds/cvs in the flash from last november ish

That would make sense because when I put that DS one in flash I had EDG4.1 on MMC and lost A/V selection in that one :)

TNT