22-02-2009, 05:23 AM
There is no difrence from usuing.

HoT 11.1 And 9..4

Until something is Hacked Again.

Respect To PH & HoT

seti
22-02-2009, 07:09 AM
Hi

I been in this hobby since I had a D2mac box and the first season card which worked on sly for just under a year and each night at 12pm would move the dish to hotbird for the xxx films 5 hour a night. (made a bit on money out of it then as xxx films was not so easy get hold off ) Think it was Erotica channel ?

Then I got my 5400, before the patch days when I had a via and seca cam in it, 3 gold cards updated each month, then the patch came out, so sold off the via and seca cams had a very good run with it, even got a second one for the wife.

I would only watch a few channels but spend hours with different patch/key files/entering new keys to get the channels open but would never watch them but the fun of it was just to get them open.

A very BIG Thanks to the hard work of the PH/HoT team and will always be in debit to them, Don't think we will see support for a sat box like this again. :respect-040:

But as times change have moved on to a tm6900 (for the HD) ok for a wile but as things went off decided to get a Diablo cam so have quite a lot open at the moment with this setup, but the fun has gone, its just download a dat/keybin file or new firmware (might have to wait a day or two) and all back up and running, but nothing lasts forever and will be looking again for the next cam but not for a wile I hope.

Now a very BIG Thanks to the hard work of the Diablo team. :respect-062:

For the price of the Diablo cam and the time I have had things open on it, have saved quite a bit of money as if nothing open then the wife would make me take out a sly sub, which I have avoided since I had the 16 channel analogue box think the sub was about £10 then.

Now again a very BIG Thanks to the hard work of all the real hackers out there and will always be in debit to them. :bowing-036:

Still have my two Humax 5400s, put away for the time being as you never know what is around the corner ?
(but that's the fun it this hobby / free TV) well free as can be after buying the equipment. And the good will of all the hackers out there...

jimrare
22-02-2009, 11:37 AM
There is no difrence from usuing.

HoT 11.1 And 9..4

Until something is Hacked Again.

Respect To PH & HoT

Its the same for almost all receivers, unless youve got a diablo, an m2 or a grammar card.

ARKAN
22-02-2009, 06:25 PM
And what about this problem?
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=95893
5400 can`t work with long ECM. I think it is not hard to fix it.
But nothing happens for a year. 5400 died. It is time to acknowledge this.

EDGE
22-02-2009, 08:46 PM
I agree,I too have since got a Diablo and 2 other STB,s,only 2 weeks ago i removed my Hummy,had it for donkeys years and only ever had to replace 2 capasitors and the support from ph and toh was fantastic.Shame really,but things change.Big Thanx to Marco aswell for all you did for the Hummy users:respect-048:

jimrare
23-02-2009, 02:05 AM
And what about this problem?
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=95893
5400 can`t work with long ECM. I think it is not hard to fix it.
But nothing happens for a year. 5400 died. It is time to acknowledge this.
I think that wincsc doesnt support long ecms. If its not too hard to fix, instead of waiting for a whole year, why didn't you do some reading and release your own plugin?

Be happy that Humax supports cardsharing, i can name you plenty of receivers that dont support cardsharing.