23-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Digitalb changes old card!!!!:cuss::cuss:

Accord
23-02-2009, 10:18 PM
So what old news.

fevgatos
24-02-2009, 11:50 PM
Digitalb changes old card!!!!:cuss::cuss:

Hi mate ,they don't change but renew the card ,the long live is 4 years after you should get a new card ,regards fevgatos cool

ictc
28-02-2009, 07:48 PM
How good is the Digitalb package? Is it worth buying an official card at £200?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but it is about Digitalb.

Thanks.

Gerry55
28-02-2009, 09:16 PM
ictc
If you look around you will find it at https://www.goldwafers.co.uk/home.php?cat=9

teassoc
01-03-2009, 12:29 PM
ictc
If you look around you will find it at https://www.goldwafers.co.uk/home.php?cat=9

Should be suggesting the sponsors - without whom we might not have this board.

Lots of options as well - so need to make sure when comparing prices you are comparing like with like.

teassoc
01-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the replies. What I would really like to know is how good is the content and is it in English? Also I have seen complaints about the quality of the Mpeg pictures.

Thanks.

What content are you interested in?

I wouldn't recommend it for the ****.

If it's for films it's not bad although not nearly as good as some of us were hoping for when we first had the chance to subscribe. A lot of films in English, some recent.

If it's for sport, you have the option of getting a Supersports subscription.

You can get one card that gives you everything. You won't get HD channels though unless you also buy a Kaon receiver, which your card will be matched to. You won't get 2 of the 4 **** channels unless your receiver can handle MPEG-4 transmissions.

Gerry55
01-03-2009, 01:06 PM
teassoc
When I bought my card from the sponsor two months ago it was £145 but I see its gone up now!

teassoc
01-03-2009, 01:36 PM
teassoc
When I bought my card from the sponsor two months ago it was £145 but I see its gone up now!

I assume you are talking about the standard DigiAlb films and general entertainment package for 12 months?

Supersports is a lot more expensive than that.

Gerry55
01-03-2009, 04:43 PM
teassoc
don`t think ictc was looking for an all in package at £200

ictc
02-03-2009, 03:11 PM
Ware can you get a Kaon with a paired card? I can't see any on the sponsors site.

Thanks.

teassoc
02-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Ware can you get a Kaon with a paired card? I can't see any on the sponsors site.

Thanks.

You shouldn't ask this kind of question. Anyone giving you even a hint of where to go will be given an infraction.

At least that's what happened to me last autumn when I tried to help a member (who shouldn't have asked either).

^^COMPASS^^
02-03-2009, 05:00 PM
Ring the site sponsor first to see if they can help you !

If that fails you could always try google!

This way no rule's will be broken and like teassoc says you won't get anyone else in trouble.

Regards compass

Billxxx
02-03-2009, 05:17 PM
hi ictc

i would check the signal on this package on your set up
you need a big dish - depending on your location
a few of us struggle to get a good signal on some frequencies

also as Benny says free on diablo-----when key are good

check it out

cheers

Billxxx

ictc
02-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Thanks for all your support. After looking around it is probably an overpriced option. It's actually cheaper to stump up the money and have an HD package fron S$Y and know it will work.
I know its defeatist but it looks like this hobby has become a victim to greed.

Thanks.

DARKMAN
02-03-2009, 09:33 PM
If you hasve a Diablo cam you can can watch them free lol

Haw many days ? ,more.....2-3 ?

BOOGIBEAR
02-03-2009, 09:40 PM
think digialb is a good package for the price:respect-013:

holmroad
02-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Haw many days ? ,more.....2-3 ?

Hi M8 - do I take it you know something WE dont please?
Dont suppose theres any news regarding an update for the M2+ card too please, it was brilliant what you did last week with the 'gift' file m8! We are all SO grateful!
Thanx again for everything Darkman!:respect-050:

skomedal
02-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Dont suppose theres any news regarding an update for the M2+ card too please, it was brilliant what you did last week with the 'gift' file m8! We are all SO grateful!

Recent advertisments on digialb have shown an upgrade of cards,, white/red, to be inserted into the receiver by MARCH 5 09,,,,

But as I do not understand albanian not sure what this means!!!

Regards

holmroad
03-03-2009, 12:00 AM
Recent advertisments on digialb have shown an upgrade of cards,, white/red, to be inserted into the receiver by MARCH 5 09,,,,

But as I do not understand albanian not sure what this means!!!

Regards

Hi M8 - thats why I asked the TOP man!:respect-050:

painter
03-03-2009, 08:09 AM

Better watch out you don't get banned from Darkman's web site as I did holmroad m8.

regards painter

teassoc
03-03-2009, 04:29 PM
I'm not expecting an M2+ update for DigitAlb in the next few days. We will know very shortly anyway whether DigitAlb have done as DM has inferred through a new card issue.

Even if we lose DigitAlb that still leaves us M2+ card holders with Canal + on Thor, which is a far superior package anyway. We have had that a lot longer than I would have thought possible when I bought my card so happy about that as well.

Even if we lose both packages, there may be other possible conax package hacks so possibly a future still for our M2+ cards.

The loss of both packages would be particularly bad news for Duolabs, as they will lose a major selling point.

samot4
04-03-2009, 07:47 AM
@teassoc
Dont know if you noticed but in other threads Canal Digital has been predicted to go down on m2+ to.The first prediction was end of january.Second 23 of february.The latest is for 10 of mars.Its a bit like the comming of christ or the end of the world wich maybe is the same thing come to think about it.

holmroad
04-03-2009, 09:53 AM
@teassoc
Dont know if you noticed but in other threads Canal Digital has been predicted to go down on m2+ to.The first prediction was end of january.Second 23 of february.The latest is for 10 of mars.Its a bit like the comming of christ or the end of the world wich maybe is the same thing come to think about it.

Yes M8 - I too read that (day of doom 10/3/09) on another site - lets hope its all pie in the sky as previously and we DO keep 1W Conax!:respect-050:

teassoc
04-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Good to get another update of course. So thanks to DM.

Will be interesting to see what happens with DigitAlb after 5 March. Nice to think it will be another false alarm. After all many dates have been offered recently for the demise of Canal + on Thor. If we do lose DigitAlb in the next few days then I'll wonder why they have put so much effort recently into code changes. Seems slightly illogical.

holmroad
04-03-2009, 02:27 PM
Good to get another update of course. So thanks to DM.

Will be interesting to see what happens with DigitAlb after 5 March. Nice to think it will be another false alarm. After all many dates have been offered recently for the demise of Canal + on Thor. If we do lose DigitAlb in the next few days then I'll wonder why they have put so much effort recently into code changes. Seems slightly illogical.

Yes M8 - so MUCH of whats been going on recently has been illogical, as I too have posted previouly, but obviously at the end of the day commercial considerations wll prevail - e.g. in the present credit squeeze how many people can actually AFFORD new cams & cards - assuming thats what MAY be in sellers' minds with al this twoing & frowing?:respect-050:

holmroad
04-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Did Darkman release the M2 Digitalb update? I see him getting thanks on here for it?

Think he did over there M8 - but HERE it was Glenn!!

Aldo
04-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Think he did over there M8 - but HERE it was Glenn!!

Hi M8

I think that maybe your statement should have read, that Glenn posted it on here, as the Darkman issued the update for the MII card @ 5-51:

Another Gift for M2+ 03-03-09
Gift M2+

for Digitalb16* and Canal1 w

Use the Last Loader.

and Glenn posted his @ 6-56, however only Glenn will be able to confirm if it is indeed his file or that of the Darkman.

satwyn
04-03-2009, 07:36 PM
@teassoc
Dont know if you noticed but in other threads Canal Digital has been predicted to go down on m2+ to.The first prediction was end of january.Second 23 of february.The latest is for 10 of mars.Its a bit like the comming of christ or the end of the world wich maybe is the same thing come to think about it.so what do you predict will come first doomsday end of the world or dark screens on conax if the former will never notice the other

terry l
05-03-2009, 12:52 PM
fearona hey,,
Now where do i know that name from?...LOL...

holmroad
05-03-2009, 01:46 PM
Think maybe its true to say that EVERYONE got chased about there, but hope we've ALL moved on now after those not very pleasant times? lol!!!:respect-050:

Aldo
05-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Sat4fun posted 6.26
Sat universe posted 6.27
************* posted 7.31
********** posted at 8.53
Looks like file definately originated from *****.

That is also my opinion, I thought that it was only common courtesy to in some way acknowledge the originator of the file, after the original text was amended to suit the poster on this or any other forum, so some people on this forum assume that the file is Glenn's, and not that of the Darkman, and the poster has not yet confirmed or denied that this is so.

holmroad
05-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Sat4fun posted 6.26
Sat universe posted 6.27
************* posted 7.31
********** posted at 8.53
Looks like file definately originated from *****.

That is also my opinion, I thought that it was only common courtesy to in some way acknowledge the originator of the file, after the original text was amended to suit the poster on this or any other forum, so some people on this forum assume that the file is Glenn's, and not that of the Darkman, and the poster has not yet confirmed or denied that this is so.

Hi M8 - so I assume we are now awaiting Glenn's confirmation of the 'origin' of the FIRST post?
I'll be honest, personally I'm just grateful for ANYONE posting M2+ files at present - as everything all looking so dodgy, but HAD 'personally' noticed it first over there by DM at 5.51hrs?:respect-050:

kegnkiwi
05-03-2009, 05:12 PM
When I first saw the file posted it was in the albanian section or AN other language. Not exactly sure but it was then posted into english. No matter away just glad someone posted it. :respect-061:

teassoc
05-03-2009, 05:27 PM
DM could be offended by this analysis. As Holmroad, I'm just happy someone posted the update.

Aldo
06-03-2009, 02:18 AM
DM could be offended by this analysis. As Holmroad, I'm just happy someone posted the update.

Please read this then, this is the Darkman's reply:

mate thanks you for upload files in satpimps ,but please next time dont change the name of the files and forget when you got from.

Thats was the second Gift...are you shure you need the Third One !??

This was posted, in #14 here:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=602560#post60256 0

Barney
06-03-2009, 03:15 AM
He is a genuine man, will not be offended. I have had many dealings with him and always found him 100% genuine person. Do not judge him by some of his admin/mods mate.:sifone::D:D ..:woot-035: :rofl: :rofl: ..lmao !!
Respect to the Darkman .

holmroad
06-03-2009, 10:01 AM
I didn't mean you either Kurt but if the cap fits lol

I think we ALL know Kurtus is THE man over there - with the boss DM of course - and if DM reads this, PLEASE M8, if there are other updates forthcoming we should be MOST grateful if you can continue with your MUCH appreciated gifts, thank you!:respect-050::respect-067::respect-055:

terry l
06-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Why dont you lot go back to your own site [your turning this to a circus.]..
you know who i'm talking too!!...

holmroad
06-03-2009, 11:19 AM
Think maybe some kind mod should close this thread now, as its maybe run its course and going well off topic?
Thanks!:respect-050:

DARKMAN
06-03-2009, 10:16 PM
Why are you still selling diablo and m2 cards then mate if you know they wont receive these hacked packages?

Mate i sell Blank Cams not Channels !?? You are confuse !

Fist is againts the rulles talking about selling in Satpims, becase Sponsor is Godwafer and only He has the right talking about that.

But i will try to explain to you,no problem,i been allways open.

If digitalb goes ( Thats not my fault ,but operator changing cards ) thats dont mean all off !?some think gone somethink come ,is been always like that. If i sell and if i dont, Thats not relavant on the market.because they will buy anyway,but is allways good when some one like RobinHood come in the Market:king-041:

The fist diablo price in all websites start with 129 pound after my entrance thinks change... Please dont forget it.

if you like buy one Diablo Cam

Check now only 83 pound very good price from Sponsor.

I hope you even dont ask him why he selling :biggrinjester:

https://www.goldwafers.co.uk/product.php?productid=62&cat=4&page=1

DARKMAN
06-03-2009, 10:36 PM
For All members of satpimps.

What been in TV advertise is :5th of Marz will be all cards change thats true...

Not only me, but each Albanian can confirm the advertising says :...

In 5 marz you need go in any distributor and get new cards ,this is for thouse they still have the cards from
with 014 2200 to 2210

Maybe they will prolong the time maybe No ,but the fact is today is 6th.

I dont think is passed all in Conax Cas7....But after that we will see what happenst , haw the fies wlil react to Cas7.untill know no one know nothink..

I beleve then more Honest then like that i dont know ...

------------------------------------------------------------
This is from digitalb website in albanian

DigitAlb njofton tė gjithė abonentėt e tij qė nė dekoderin e tyre disponojnė kartė smart tė blerė deri nė Dhjetor 2005:
se duhet patjeter t'a ndėrrojnė atė me KARTĖN E RE SMART brenda datės 5 mars.

Ndėrrimi i kartės ėshtė pa pagesė.
DigitAlb nju njofton se nėse karta juaj smart ka abonim, edhe pas datės 5 mars, ky abonim do tė mbartet nė mėnyrė automatike nė KARTĖN E RE SMART, abonimin tuaj nuk do ta humbisni pėr as edhe njė ditė.
Ndėrrimin e KARTĖS SMART mund ta bėni pranė tė gjitha pikave zyrtare tė ****jes sė DigitAlb.
KUJDES !
Pėr tė marrė KARTĖN E RE SMART,
duhet patjeter tė deklaroni numrin e KARTĖS SĖ VJETĖR.

terry l
07-03-2009, 04:46 AM
m8, Ive been here for year's and dont think you can f*ck with me on this site [it wont work]..
You lot are like cancer..
Some kind mod close this thread before it get's out of hand..

dez
07-03-2009, 05:19 AM
Hi Guys

Very interesting read thanks

dez

captainhad
07-03-2009, 08:16 AM
As Dez said, it is always a pleasure to listen to the opinions of people from certain sites.

DARKMAN
07-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Nothing detrimental was meant, but by making a statement like that you make a mockery of the sat world. Kurt knows f... all and will tell you that. people like jobusca/joedenoble/ferret are the ones who know stuff. Darkman I mean no disrespect to you my friend but why all of a sudden have you got control over m2 card updates?

@terry 1 you know my feelings and that is why you are here and not at Alsa*t whre you tried non stop to get back. Move on mate please and grow up.

@holmroad we are all sweet now so I hope it continues that way mate.
fearona

Mate please stop talking in the name of other people you are talking now.....
Some of them are ***** Team... and you have no right talk about them beouse you left by your self....if they have enythink to say let them talk...

Who are you talking in Name Joe and others who athorised YOU !!!? when you know well, he is Admin in A lsat.... and there he is my best favorite Freind !? ///

Please stop pretending somethink you dont know!.If some one try of the back site play dirty games together with some forums will finished same like allways.Prommess. Bye bye.

DARKMAN
07-03-2009, 01:02 PM
Dont make threats to me mate, I have always been polite to you. I speak for myself no one else ok! You want to threaten other forums carry on mate bothers me not.
Enjoy your day mate.

I am not threating no one Stop talking ****s.
Because you are talking in their name,but that big mistake for them trusting YOU.....

Stop again talk in Joe and ferret name ,they are my Frinds.Live them tak for their self.No one athorised YOU.

terry l
07-03-2009, 02:58 PM
Can some mod close this thread we all know where it's going..
Flameing on any forum is no good for anyone..

asasas
07-03-2009, 04:32 PM
Hi seems to me that some members have gotten way off the subject

" DIGIALB "

Please stop with this bikkering and get back to the subject..

For all US others!!

joedenob
07-03-2009, 05:20 PM
relating to this thread https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=103413

If a mod could merge it i would be grateful

could not miss this one thread as i was looking for ways to get my m2 working on cccam and google brought me here.

I sure do not need no one to speak on my behalf and would not like to be associated to any fights involving other forums. I am admin at ***** and have been for quite a wile and happily as well.
I am as Darkman says probably his best friend at ***** and we take our friendship beyond forums. I am still administrator there due to the trust between us and not on merit any more due to my busy professional life. That counts a lot to me.

I am and always been diplomatic to everyone so to have my name used to have a go at someone is not me at all.
It does not seem to me that is the case but I have to say this to assure people. It seems like a subject going off topic and the wrong way.

It also seems to me that people respect each other well enough to separate the things.
I have to be clever to give clever answers as it is my nature. I had my name used and did not like it much. However, i think that was not intentional and i do believe that. But still would prefer that not to happen again.

Thanks for listening and if you could merge this it would be nice

Joe