PDA

View Full Version : canal digital nordic 0.8°W

jones1
15-03-2009, 07:42 PM
can anybody confirm how canal digital channels sd/hd with texts works?

Duden2002
15-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Report using firmware: 0.9.1314 and with CD Nordic on 0.8W using Multicas 1.55C

Subtitles works on all channels, HD and SD
SD quality is very poor.

Here is my compability list of HD channels so far:

Canal+ Film HD
-picture lag

Eurosport HD
-picture ok

Discovey HD
-picture lag

BBC HD
-picture ok

TV4 HD
-picture lag

History Channel HD
-picture lag more rarely, subtitles bakground not transparent, some times different colors.

Animal Planet HD
-picture lag, subtitles bakground not transparent.

Voom HD
-picture lag

National Geogarphics HD
-Was not able to descramble

Silver HD
-picture lag, subtitle?

pr2
15-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Please also inform which emu you are using? Or which version of MultiCAS?

Duden2002
15-03-2009, 08:44 PM
I was using MultiCas 1.55C

Tarzan
16-03-2009, 07:58 AM
is CD 0.8W open on the AzBox?

goran
16-03-2009, 09:18 AM
Not yet, they tell us... unfortunately... :drool5:

Duden2002
16-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Well, I think that wont happen for a long time, as there is only one company making money on the conax-hack.

chevychase
21-03-2009, 03:21 PM
I'm but stuck conguring MultiCAS. How am I going to get an original Canal Nordic card to work?

goran
21-03-2009, 03:27 PM
That makes many of us, m8s... We need proper intros for this stuff, as it is complex...

You can put many camd's together but how exactly? Which versions are for our boxes, which bits go where exactly and how to do it, how to configure them afterwards.........?

Frustration!!!:nopity::toetap05:

chevychase
21-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Ok. I Got it.

1. FTP to your Azbox (root/azbox)
2. Switch to /EMU -directory
3. Make a directory called OpenXCAS
4. Switch to the previously made directory
5. Transfer unpacked Multicas directory to current directory
6. CHMOD all files in the Multicas directory to 775

7. After those Press home on your remote and select plugins.
8. Select OpenXCAS
9. You should see Multicas as an option. So enable it and start it.

That's it.

I couldn't get Canal Nordic card to work with Multicas but I tried rqcamd and it worked. To install it just repeat the steps (except 3. of cource).

goran
21-03-2009, 08:34 PM
Thanx! That's the usual procedure, sure... Did you manage to open anything with the EMU you installed? Which rqcamd files are for AZboxHD?

I managed to make it beforehand and I now have in OpenXCAS: All Camd's [nowt there as of now - coming soon, they say...], MultiCAS, MboxCAS and CCcam [do not remember making that one but hey... ;)]...

But one needs to know how with all of them [camd's]...

Put them all in the OpenXCAS or...? MultiCAS is just one of such folders or the rest should go in the MultiCAS [rqcamd, MBox, Incubus, for instance]?

Besides, not all the file CHMOD 755, surely... Just the active ones that need the interactivity or...?

In some of them initially there are only 3 files, then new files are created by the SW's activiy...

Then, how do you get them going? Need the key file and so on and on and on... And the info is not the same as for DBox and suchlike, it seems...

Much to learn - but we need the detailed info...

So, thanx again!!!:respect-048:

chevychase
21-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Thanx! That's the usual procedure, sure... Did you manage to open anything with the EMU you installed? Which rqcamd files are for AZboxHD?

I tested Canal Nordic card and it worked. I used package called rqcamd-1.16-AZBOX-SIGMA.zip

Put them all in the OpenXCAS or...? MultiCAS is just one of such folders or the rest should go in the MultiCAS [rqcamd, MBox, Incubus, for instance]?

I think that all cams are in their own directories under the OpenXCAS directory. Every cam-folder has to have openxcas.conf -file which defines the cam name, executable name and version.

Besides, not all the file CHMOD 755, surely... Just the active ones that need the interactivity or...?

Yeah, at least executables need the 755. But then again, there is no harm in doing it to all files.

Then, how do you get them going? Need the key file and so on and on and on... And the info is not the same as for DBox and suchlike, it seems...

I haven't used keyfiles yet. Just the card. I think that they go to cam folders. Just a guess though.

AJR
21-03-2009, 09:47 PM
Yes.. in the folder

/EMU/OpenXCAS/MultiCAS

I have got N2 on 1W working fine and AU

goran
21-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Cheers, I presumed the same thing you just stated.

But the Q is: how does an EMU work with the keys, not original cards...

Although, now that you mention it: how does it work with the OSC, please? Any probs? HD channels or otherwise...?

Thanx!:respect-048:

goran
21-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Yes.. in the folder

/EMU/OpenXCAS/MultiCAS

I have got N2 on 1W working fine and AU

Well, go on, tell us...

Which EMU [exactly which version, where to get it from], where did you get the keys file from [which one exactly]and how did you configure it, please?

Procedure to get the AU - just wait or...?

Cheers!:respect-048:

chevychase
21-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Good place to start searching is http://www.azboxworld.com -forum.

AJR
21-03-2009, 11:03 PM
exactly which version, where to get it from]

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=103428

And just wait :D

goran
22-03-2009, 12:01 AM
Yep and then you see that the versions are different in terms of files etc. etc.

So, for instance, when one gets another camd and it has its own "module.sek" file - do they all go in the same folder together and in that case do you simply re-write the old one or do you edit it and add the stuff from the one you wanna add or... what exactly?:willy_nilly:

Many Q's and not many A's... :frown:

chevychase
22-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Yep and then you see that the versions are different in terms of files etc. etc.

So, for instance, when one gets another camd and it has its own "module.sek" file - do they all go in the same folder together and in that case do you simply re-write the old one or do you edit it and add the stuff from the one you wanna add or... what exactly?:willy_nilly:

Many Q's and not many A's... :frown:

The module.seq file is for OpenXCAS to determine which CAM to use. It belongs to /EMU/OpenXCAS directory and contains priority and disabled/enabled -info, for example:
#rqcamd
MultiCAS

means that rqcamd is disabled and it is priorised as first cam to use. But because it's disabled Azbox uses Multicas.

CAM1
CAM2
#CAM3
CAM4

above you can see that cam3 is disabled and the priority goes like 1,2,3,4 (but again 3 is disabled so it won't be used).

goran
23-03-2009, 09:35 AM
Thanx, I forgot to add I opened that one and saw what it contains... And I read, of course, how to activate, prioritise and restart an EMU... ;)

But there were other files with the same name/format, if memory serves, and of quite different size [the ones coming it to replace an old one] - and I didn't have the time/will to open those ones [when you're installing it's all quick and then afterwards you forget, as you start messing with setting/configuring it]...

The thing is, if you don't write it all down immediately, seeing as I piled up a lot of that, one tends to forget exacly what happened when and with which file, in which context... :( So, I think I need to redo it all from scratch, slow down, discipline meself [where's me whip?:king-041:] and write it down as it's happening...:respect-050: It helps... :biggrinjester:

goran
23-03-2009, 09:37 AM
Btw, what does one do with OneStepEmu after its job is done, that was the Q...?? Or is its job done with the installation? Can we delete it? Or maybe it has some function afterwards?