PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

hand2gland
21-03-2009, 03:32 PM
Hello there, after being banned at a darkman forum for having a "rude name"...I found this site/forum. I hope my name isnt offensive to anyone.

Happy Satting.

dishdad
21-03-2009, 07:04 PM
Welcome here and hope you enjoy it, plenty of good folk here but like all sites there are instances where some of the basic forum rules are boken and moderators are needed to steady the ship.

A good read of the rules usually pays dividends.

All said, fairness and info sharing is at the front here and is home for many on the sat scene.

Best wishes. 32861

BigDave
21-03-2009, 07:20 PM
I dont find it offensive m8 but some may would it not have been better to pick a new name?

Regards BigDave

hand2gland
21-03-2009, 08:52 PM
I dont find it offensive m8 but some may would it not have been better to pick a new name?

Regards BigDave

I agree, changing my name isn't a problem. I'm very happy to do so.

I was prompted about my username by an administrator, who happened to find my username in their own open to all, "**** thread" so its was a contradiction in terms, that annoyed me. Being a website master and owner, I've had vast experience with managing moderators on successful global sites, including Cisco, and knew exactly their problem. They didnt like a 'junior member' proving their contradiction.

Not even **** nor Cisco have pulled me up about my name LOL

Thanks for reading my rant haha
Nice to meet you all.