PDA

View Full Version : Mgcamd 1.31c bug with the 1st D line

pr2
24-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Hello,

With mgcamd 1.31c there is a bug, when you define several D Line, the first one is never used by mgcamd.

So I define 3 Dlines.

The 1st one appears in the mgstat.info but there is clearly no traffic to it.
But there is traffic on the other two.

If I switch the D line order, I can reproduce the problem.

So mgcamd never use the 1st DLine, if you test, create perhaps a dummy one and set the right one in second position! Otherwhise you will have no gbox or mbox decoding.

Regards,

Pr2

pr2
24-03-2009, 10:36 PM
Hello,

I have again to mitigate what I say.

The fact is that mgcam don't use all the D line that we configure but now it is using the first one and not the other one.

So let say that the behavior is random. It select one D line and start using only this one. But I don't understand why this one and not another one... still a mystery to me.

Look like the channel you are connected on when starting the Emu may be influence the D Line choice, to be confirmed.
Or may a timeout somewhere need to be adapted to allow him to connect better to all the D lines.

Pr2

AJR
24-03-2009, 10:42 PM
So if the 1st and 2nd lines are the same then is all ok ?

pr2
24-03-2009, 11:13 PM
So if the 1st and 2nd lines are the same then is all ok ?

Hello,

To summarise you the situation I have 3 D line they are all giving me the same package but one provide me the HD channels and the others don't have the HD option.

When mgcam start it seems to choice on of them (randonly) and continue to use it forever even if it didn't get the answer, so sometimes HD channels are cleared sometimes not.

If I look at the mgstat.info result, I saw that it never switch to the other one.

So it is perhaps the normal behavior of mgcam, I should perhaps fine tune something to tell it really which D line to use for which channel.

What confuse me is that some Gbox partner never receive any packets so I was thinking that mgcamd don't use it!

Sometimes with only one D line I also saw that it never send traffic to it, then I add other D line and restart the emu it select the 1st one (where it never send data) then it starts sending data to it. So the peering is correct but why did he select one and only one D line and not start to look at the others... But I must admit that most are giving me the same packages with difference in option.

Pr2

snakie
25-03-2009, 01:06 AM
Remember that you must use different ports in D lines for mgcamd to work.
Do you have the same ports on the every D line?

pr2
25-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Hello,

You mean that for each peer my local listening port must be different?
If it is, indeed it is not the case, I will give this a try and give you feedback.

I was using mgcamd like I am using Mbox, always listening on the same port but remote port are differents.

Thanks for the tip,

Pr2

pr2
25-03-2009, 09:01 PM
Hello,

I test it and change the port used by each peer but still the same behavior, when mgcamd choose on of the mbox/gbox peer for one provider it always use it and not the other one that provide the same package.

If an option (for exemple HD) is missing in the one it choose, it didn't try on the other one. It only sent the ecm to one peer and not to all the peers with the same card.

This is probably the normal mgcamd behavior.

Pr2

AJR
25-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Can you use Mbox ?

goran's instructions look like its sorted and working well.

pr2
25-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Hello,

Mbox is working fine but not with the french package Can***** on Astra.
Mbox cannot clear the channels, that's the problem I have with Mbox.

In fact in the terminal session there are openxcas error message, so I guess that something still to be done on this side.

If I am right I think that the same problem exist on the Poland packages.

The best setup I test so far is:

mgcamd + newcs

This is very stable and works fine.

Pr2

goran
26-03-2009, 12:49 AM
I couldn't open those either, actually... Here's a list/comparison:

DBox2 + GBox 2.25 - AZbox HD + Mbox
PB-Enigma 7.02_____latest FW
13'E:
AB [French]: OK - NOPE
Cyfra+: OK - NOPE
Nova: OK - NOPE [damn, I thought it was working before]
Polsat: OK - NOPE
Art: OK - NOPE
Sky IT: OK - OK
HRT: OK - OK
19'E
Premiere: OK - OK
ORF: OK - OK incl. HD!!
C+NL: OK - NOPE
C+FR: OK - NOPE
CD+Sp: OK - NOPE
UPC D.: OK - OK
16'E
TotalTV: OK - OK
DigiAlb: OK - OK
ITV partner: OK - OK [?]

If memory serves: ****, SRG ec, also do not work...

Hope it helps...