PDA

View Full Version : BBC Red Button & recording

Giga
27-03-2009, 05:22 AM
Made a favorite group 'BBC Red Button' and added the stream-0 to stream-6 transponders to this group.
Astra 2B (28.2E) FTA
12441.00 V DVB-S (QPSK) 27500 2/3 NID:2 TID:2038
The info does change (event by event), by moving these channels to the correct position before transmision the end effect is the same. If several main events are transmitted at the same time you can dissable the ones you don't care for by marking them using the skip channel.
The first channel I have is the main overview channel today this was Stream-6. The main event was F1 practice on Stream-5. When the session started I recorded this stream-5 and was able to view any of the other streams I wanted to see. So Sunday before the race starts I just have to see what streams are in use put them in order
Overview
Main event (recording this one)
The Split screen
and 3rd stream

crossing my fingers that BBC1 will be also on one of these streams, if not this system falls apart: Can only watch 1 transponder while recording

Detlef
28-03-2010, 12:15 AM
. . . . . . . . . crossing my fingers that BBC1 will be also on one of these streams, if not this system falls apart: Can only watch 1 transponder while recording

It will fall apart in July as the footy World Cup will have a higher priority :beatdeadhorse5:

Giga
28-03-2010, 05:45 AM
don't follow footy. Could happen if 4 main events on same time. 3 channels for footy + 3 channels for f1 (2 if only main event/onboard). So keep fingerq crossed.