PDA

View Full Version : subtitles language

ceyar
28-03-2009, 12:37 AM
Hi

I can not change subtitle language on my azbox. I have newest image installed "0.9.1605".
I have in the setup menu set which language i want my subtitles in, but it seems always start op as off and when select desired language it gives me subtitles in wrong language and i can not change it. Is there any setup i am doing who is not correct, i have installed mgcamd from the server and it works perfect besides the subtitles.

Help will be preciated

pr2
28-03-2009, 06:40 PM
When watching the program, press the Menu button on your remote control you will get the detail Menu on the left.

There you will have all the options for the subtitle (color, position, ...) you will also see which subtitle language is present in the feed and you can select the one you want.

Pr2

ceyar
29-03-2009, 10:57 PM
When watching the program, press the Menu button on your remote control you will get the detail Menu on the left.

There you will have all the options for the subtitle (color, position, ...) you will also see which subtitle language is present in the feed and you can select the one you want.

Pr2

Thanks for reply, when i change the subtitle language it still gives the subittles in the wrong language.