the latest version for AZBOX HD is ok 0.9.1621

Release NotesFixed
- Greek EPGFixed
- Scrambled subtitlesFixed
- German translation added

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y10JB7VK

Tarzan
28-03-2009, 09:23 AM
Does it contain the updated satellite database?

hanswurscht
28-03-2009, 10:25 AM
I think a changelog is a Changelog and all Points which are fixed standing there.

goran
28-03-2009, 01:30 PM
No longer .bin but .sit format now - my USB update failed...

Anyone else with similar problems?

pr2
28-03-2009, 01:52 PM
Hello Goran,

Install and use Firefox to download your image.

The .bin to .sit conversion is done by Internet Explorer! I don't know why probably again a stupid Microsoft Security decision.

I will download this image and let you know if I can install it.

Normally you can simply try to rename the .sit to .bin

EDIT: Just download, unrar, rename patch.sit to patch.bin, copy to the root of your USB Stick and upgrade.
I have just installed this version 1621 and it works.

Pr2

goran
28-03-2009, 03:50 PM
I only use Firefox. It was a rar file, so I am baffled...

Anyway, I will try now..

Thanx!

pr2
28-03-2009, 06:23 PM
Hello,

I try it and return back to 0.9.1605.

mgcamd seems not to work as good as on the 0.9.1605 firmware.

I don't feel confident with those non official firmware, especially those .sit files. Last time I was confused by a corrupted firmware that make me lose lots of hours... I don't want to spend much time with this 1621 until it became officially available via the Internet update.

Pr2

goran
28-03-2009, 06:51 PM
In my case 600 worked best with EMUs - by far!

goran
28-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Mind you, I haven't tested this one wih Mbox yet, so after scanning a bit - testing, testing first and then... maybe going back to 600... ;)

Yoda
28-03-2009, 07:05 PM
I think I will wait for the official firmware, just incase.

I have 1605 working very well at the moment.

Yoda

pr2
28-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Yes I would really advice to stay in 1605 don't test this 1621 it seems more buggy!

goran
28-03-2009, 11:06 PM
Maybe it just takes a proper cleaning, before installing new SW?

I have been testing it today all day long, with MBox and Incubus in particular but also MGcamd etc.

Actually, after all that, I have to say that it works fairly well with the EMUs/CS SW... After deleting all the appz, then installing the FW, then booting with formatting the appz area, then re-installing everything and testing it all over again - it actually works! At 28'E, 19, 16 and 13, almost everything is working.

Luckily I had a good channel list by Sofrenic, which I had to modify for my setup and re-scan, for missed channels - and it works... It all works... Well, almost all and of course, not exactly perfectly [a wife with PMS can no cope with that, only us, enthusiasts!!! :D] but... it works...

Except FTP. It can see the network, it can see my laptop, it can see the folders I set for sharing - but it can not see anything inside those folders... Any special permissions to set for that?:beatdeadhorse5:

medmed
29-03-2009, 05:37 AM
I have been testing with MGcamd and Incubus etc.
I have to say that it works .

this version is like 1605 +
- Greek EPGFixed
- Scrambled subtitlesFixed
- German translation added

pr2
29-03-2009, 04:32 PM
To Goran,

Can you please tell me if the french package on Astra 19.2 are working with Mbox (test for exemple Canal+ Decale, Cinecinema Familly, Filles TV,...).

Because I never succeed to open those channels with mbox on Azbox, the same config files works fine with mbox on Triple Dragon.

Thanks,

Pr2

goran
29-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Interesting: I switch off the receiver [Standby] and go do things. I come back and I can't see even FTA [HRT1 when non-encrypted, for instance]. I reboot [kill at the back] and it comes back on. Only then can I start watching with an Emu...:respect-050:

Now, I can't see C+FR with Mbox, sadly.:frown: But I can with Incubus.

The same one you can find here, the one installed with CCcam installer [the CCcam details, plus an added GBox line].

C Cinema 16:9 is ON and so are
C C Classic
C C Emotion
Club
Famiz
Frisson
Premier [HD, too]
FX
Polar
Star
etc.
incl. 13 Rue HD

Some packages are working with difficulty, very patchy, come and go, constant restarts required, like D+SP... Some, like Sly UK, work but with blocky picture etc. Still, more working with Incubuis than Mbox. Maybe it's my configuration in Prio and other files I do not have properly put together...

Anyone has a decent Prio, indent.info, ignore.list and knowns.ini, please?:drool5:

I want to compare and learn, too...:willy_nilly:

Cheers!:respect-048:

pr2
30-03-2009, 09:30 AM
Hello Goran,

Thanks for your feedback, I didn't manage to have the french package working with mbox.

I give another try to 0.9.1621 with a clean install and it works but Mgcamd seems less stable, I sometimes need to restart it to have channel cleared.

Indeed if someone has a working config with mbox I am interested to know the right setup.

Pr2