PDA

View Full Version : Protek

skysat
30-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Should be taking delivery of my new Protek receiver any day now. Anyone on here have one or used one?

skysat
30-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Going to answer my own question as it arrived today and after only 30 mins setting up it's working.

Wow, bloomin wow.

hechicero
30-03-2009, 09:16 PM
which model protek is it. 9600ip ?????

what is it working on these days. i have one but the server went pear shaped about a year ago and i put it in the cupboard.

my main interest was showtime which worked great for over 12 months.

skysat
31-03-2009, 01:52 PM
Yep, that's the one. There is a full list of packages open and their status somewher but I'm not at home at the moment and don't have the link.

From playing around last night - ART 13E, Digitaal Plus (Ned), Canal + (France), D+ (Spain), Nova (Greece). Also some of the adult packages and apparently, Kaka comesand goes.

Set up was easy with the instructions given and when connected to t'internet channel changes (even between packages) are quick, taking only1-2 seconds to clear.

Best receiver I have ever bought - will pay for itself in two months!!

kegnkiwi
31-03-2009, 03:47 PM
You might be missing Premier, and an turkish one as well:respect-050:

ki

skysat
02-04-2009, 12:11 PM
You might be missing Premier, and an turkish one as well:respect-050:

ki

Think they are on a separate server though and are pretty much up and down a lot at the moment. Would be nice if they could add Cyfra+

F31SAL
02-04-2009, 09:18 PM
Yep, that's the one. There is a full list of packages open and their status somewher but I'm not at home at the moment and don't have the link.

From playing around last night - ART 13E, Digitaal Plus (Ned), Canal + (France), D+ (Spain), Nova (Greece). Also some of the adult packages and apparently, Kaka comesand goes.

_http://w*w.xvision.skynolimit.com/nanoxx/onlinelist/Output.php

diarmuid
07-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Very interesting little machine. Will take a bit of getting used to but a good line-up so far. No Premiere yet on my box but who knows!