PDA

View Full Version : Connecting AZBox Elite/Premium to PC Monitor

kleinerjunge
08-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi to all owners of AZBox HD receiver!

I would like to buy an AZBox HD (Elite or Premium doesn't matter) and would like to know, if the AZBox can give the signal correctly out to a PC LCD, because i want to connect it to one via DVI --> HDMI Adaptor (Cable is DVI) at 720p. Did someone make experiences in this?

Or: Can someone try it out for me and post the results here?

I mean, i tried to connect another HD-Receiver with this method to my PC Monitor. But the picture isn't centered correctly. I have a big black stripe on the left of the screen.

With Dreambox 800 there are no problems. And with AZBox??

Thx for answering.

cu
KJ

tinos
09-04-2009, 12:45 AM
Funny you mention DM800 but no TV brand or model... I guess specs on LCD don't matter only that DM800 works... great.

gtg60
15-05-2009, 11:46 AM
would like to know, if the AZBox can give the signal correctly out to a PC LCD, because i want to connect it to one via DVI --> HDMI Adaptor (Cable is DVI) at 720p. Did someone make experiences in this?

Or: Can someone try it out for me and post the results here?

Just tried it and it works perfectly.

My monitor is a DELL 1704FPV and connected both with a 'standard' HDMI to DVI cable.

kleinerjunge
15-05-2009, 10:22 PM
Hi!

Meanwhile i have had the possibility to try connecting both Azboxes (Elite and Premium) to my monitor. The result is the same for me as with standard HD-Set-Top-Box (black stripe on the left).

So, if it works for you, the problem here is either the cable or the monitor.

Have to try it out and will give feedback here.

cu
KJ