PDA

View Full Version : Humax hdci2000 and diablowifi using cccam

jamesingles2
20-04-2009, 12:39 PM
Hello im using a hdci2000 and a diablo wifi on a cccam paid server im having problems when changing channel i have to keep hard ressiting the box by the power switch for the channel to clear after which while in on the channel or same transponder i have no problems .i an running the 100.16 firmware on the hdci2000 and the diablo wifi is using 1.72 underworld.I am running the same cam but on a technom8 box with no problems.i know its the box and not wifi siginal i have even tryed to downgrade to earlier firmwares on the humax but it got worse can ny one help......

TOWER
20-04-2009, 03:46 PM
The most reliable firmware for Diablo is version 1.00.11
This works for the standard version on the Diablo,so should in theory work for the wifi.
Humax no longer support this box,so i suggest you try this version if you haven't already.

jamesingles2
20-04-2009, 09:14 PM
Fanks for the advice i had been using a diablo cam on my box with the 10016 firmware no problems its only now i got a wifi to use cccam i have the problem.Im pretty gutted realy caz im thinking about getting a new box but ive just spent 90 quid on the diablo i could have just either got a dream box hd i have seen them for 280 quid or the new hd technom8 with 2 tuners and linux.Ow well you live n learn i suppose.To all people thinking about using the diablo wifi with the hdci2000 at the moment on 1.72 underworld it dont work so if you want cccam buy a new box im going to ....