PDA

View Full Version : h-5400 help pls

seadragon
01-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Hi.

I have a 1m Disq 1.2 motor dish.

I was moving from ASTRA 19e back to HOTBIRD 13e one night, then suddenly the 5400 just freeze with the message "moving motor -> Hotbird 13e" the motor moves, but it can not find the sat, it had never happens before.

now I can not get any channel to clear on humax 5400 anymore, so I used my s** dish and plug in it the humax, it still manage to clear the FTA on 19e, but my motor will not move to 19e when plug back to the motor dish.

Also if I turn off/on the 5400, with a FTA channel set on HOTBIRD 13e, the dish move from east to west limit, then back to east limit but can not find the SAT, so I manually move the dish to find HOTBIRD and manage to get a signal, but when I go to store the SAT position, it will not store.

So the motor and LNB are working, the humax can clear FTA, but can not find or store any SAT.

Thinking it might be the memory in Humax is corrupt so I use HNFSmart 2.4fix2 to backup my setting, but I get errors "Access violation at address 00CB2832 in modula 'FV3Dll.dll'. Read of address A31CDD1.", that not working, I DL the file "Sat-An_Humax_75E_43W_100409" and upload it, but that also did not work getting "Error-ID" from the Humax.

can anyone help please ????

thank

Prontopro
01-05-2009, 11:07 AM
I'd suggest going back to the start and load in original Humax software and an old settings file. See if that helps with the positioning of the motor. If it works with original software then try loading back the HOT software and keys to see if it will move to a sat and decode a channel.

seadragon
04-05-2009, 12:43 PM
thanks Prontopro and special thanks to MARCO.

it seem my hummy can not store sat postion any more.
even with the original firmware.

Marco
05-05-2009, 01:44 AM
seadragon, Have you tried

Deleting all chanels first.
firmware reset
originial firmare
patch then settings