PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal v Manchester United [SkyHD box ]

RABBY
05-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Been away for a few weeks ?? Just back :respect-applause-00

Anyway YOU iff look at the old threads below ? Working 100% As long as you have the New EPG:respect-applause-00

jeffdmlover
05-05-2009, 09:08 PM
Good to see the gooner get beat, looks even better in HD though.

Yoda
05-05-2009, 09:37 PM
You have to hand it to united they are in a different class this season.

They just kicked our arses hard, never a sending off though.

Well done united.

Respect from a gooner.

Yoda

martin007
05-05-2009, 09:49 PM
I am not really a footy fan, but I watched it in HD on ITV, Bl...y bril. I am a Rugby fan and we won the big one this year. Good luck Man u.

simon 2003
05-05-2009, 10:12 PM
utd outclassed them tonight excellent team performance,,as for fletcher,come on platini show you have some balls and recind that red card

bonovox
05-05-2009, 11:00 PM
utd outclassed them tonight excellent team performance,,as for fletcher,come on platini show you have some balls and recind that red card

I think its out of the French Grumps hands. The rules state that they can't resind a red card unless its a case of mistaken identity. Pretty crappy really. You would have thought the ref would have more fuc#ing sense than to send the lad off when the match was all but dead. Yeah, give them a penalty if you want, and book Fletcher maybe, but send him off....... you daft twa*! On top of that it wasn't even a penalty cos he got the ball.

Anyway top class Football from United, the third goal was pure footballing brilliance! The wobble they had a few weeks ago is a distant memory. They are playing some superb football at the moment.

simon 2003
05-05-2009, 11:26 PM
I think its out of the French Grumps hands. The rules state that they can't resind a red card unless its a case of mistaken identity. Pretty crappy really. You would have thought the ref would have more fuc#ing sense than to send the lad off when the match was all but dead. Yeah, give them a penalty if you want, and book Fletcher maybe, but send him off....... you daft twa*! On top of that it wasn't even a penalty cos he got the ball.

yea but they changed the rules for liverpool didnt they a few seasons back so the holders could be in the competition when everton finished 4th ,,so they could if they wanted too
,the world can see the ref cocked up,,all this UEFA fair play please bull$hit we see everywhere well lets see some uefa :beatdeadhorse5:

bonovox
06-05-2009, 03:08 AM
I agree something should be done. Its not fair on Fletcher who made an honest challenge for the ball and actually got the ball. To send him off was a bit of a nonsense.

mrbleu500
06-05-2009, 09:12 AM
All sports have rules, and for the most part there are good reasons behind each of them. But in this case, I can't understand why there isn't some mechanism to protect against flawed decisions...

Thank god it wasn't a match deciding incident or it could have been massively unfair, and I also think Fabregas should offer an apology to Fletcher as his theatrical reaction definitely contributed to his dismissal.

The ref made a mistake, (he had an appalling game, giving away too many unnecessary free kicks for dubious infringements) and he should own up and force UEFA to rethink their stupid policy :toetap05:

holmroad
06-05-2009, 09:28 AM
I agree something should be done. Its not fair on Fletcher who made an honest challenge for the ball and actually got the ball. To send him off was a bit of a nonsense.

Yep - it was a LOT of a nonsense which robs Fletcher of SUCH a well earned final place - all thanks to cras stupidity all round - how can these guys live with themselves when theyve made such fools of themselves whilst playing to the crowd - especially that Fabregas, he should have been sent off for play acting, thought they'd sorted all THAT out by now, these SO clever Euro bureaucrats, led by mad Platini!:respect-057:

oscar
06-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Not a footie fan myself but this is the first time I have watched anything on ITV HD via the add channels on a non subbed thomson sly box.
Did anyone else have picture break up during the match?
I noticed that it was only the live play that was being affected as the bar at the top showing the score remained stable.
If off topic or talked about else where then wrist slapped and sorry.
Regards

TonyO
06-05-2009, 12:29 PM
In daft footy land the hand of g-o-d can still win the match.

holmroad
06-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Not a footie fan myself but this is the first time I have watched anything on ITV HD via the add channels on a non subbed thomson sly box.
Did anyone else have picture break up during the match?
I noticed that it was only the live play that was being affected as the bar at the top showing the score remained stable.
If off topic or talked about else where then wrist slapped and sorry.
Regards

Only noticed ONE slight picture breakup during match on mine M8 - and this often happens on WHATEVER channel you are from time to tome!:respect-046:

mrbleu500
06-05-2009, 02:48 PM
The missus was doing the ironing in front of the main tv watching France 2, so I was relegated to the bedroom, and noticed some break-up on the SD pictures...

Will it be Barca or Chelski tonight? :respect-057:

oscar
06-05-2009, 03:18 PM
mrbleu500 and holmroad.

Thanks.
Regards

mrbleu500
06-05-2009, 09:47 PM
As long as we get a ref that hasn't been paid off by the mafia like the one at Chelski tonight, United have a pretty good chance against Barca...

Both semis had awful refs, there can't be any more bad ones left to take charge of the final :Angel_anim:

simon 2003
06-05-2009, 09:53 PM
a norweigan ref though like they are saying on sky,he looked well out of his comfort zone tonight,defo pen when piquet handballed it,never sending off either,