PDA

View Full Version : How to start the DM on a certain channel

Chocolate
09-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Hi all,

the question my be daff, sorry but...

how to bring the DM to start on a certain channel or allways channel #1 for example.

Just in case that you leave the box in the night when you go to bed tuned on an adult channel, and the children next morning switch the box on. (I know there are other ways, but I am uset with my Humax where there is the option "start on 1st channel".

And a second question, on the BH10 I am missing the opportunity of browsing through the channel lists by typing in the letter "S" so the list jumps to the block on the list beginning with S. This function is no longer given with BH10, or, is there a way arround?

Cheers

sonic1
09-05-2009, 03:14 PM
To disable EPG buttons you have to go

Blue****Blue****Black Hole epg Panel ****Red****Enable Epg Buttons in Channel list
SET to NO

Now you can use 1,2,3,4 buttons in Channel list

but next time read info abt image on first page.

Thanks to matrix10 for the above info.

As for the box starting on a channel, go to say channel 1 then restart enigma2.

If you then restart or hard restart it will go to that channel, if you restart enigma2 on a different channel then different channel will be stored.

Is0tope
09-05-2009, 03:17 PM
I don't know about the 8000 but on my 800 I have found if you put it on the channel you want to "start" on, press menu and "nabilo shutdown" option and choose either restart or restart enigma2 options (cant remember which) it seems to then go back onto that channel on subsequent reboots.
There may be an easier way but thats the best way I have found.

Chocolate
09-05-2009, 03:25 PM
Thanks a lot Sonic...

just a question...

DON'T YOU EVER SLEEP ????

Thans

sonic1
09-05-2009, 03:31 PM
DON'T YOU EVER SLEEP ????

No never :respect-050: