PDA

View Full Version : [Firmware] 0.9.2032 is out

chemstar
12-05-2009, 08:59 PM
[Firmware] 0.9.2032 is out.

is it allowed to post links from another boards?

^^COMPASS^^
12-05-2009, 09:03 PM
No thats not permitted

However you may attach it here: https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=388

tinos
12-05-2009, 09:11 PM
RELEASE NOTES

MEDIA PLAYER - GENERAL
Support play from long url like: \\pc\\audio\3 doors down - away from the sun\3 doors down - away from the sun - 01 - when i'm gone.mp3

JUKEBOX - AUDIO PLAYER
Increase covers size at audio-player and support jpg or bmp covers at folders
Support m3u - winamp playlist
Fixed some bad display (show only half picture) showing correct picture/poster from mp3 file (id3 tag)
playing mp3 file (and i think all media contents) from long url is no possible example \\pc\\audio\3 doors down - away from the sun\3 doors down - away from the sun - 01 - when i'm gone.mp3

RECORDING
Some fixes relating recording at HD channels
Fix but that sometimes make impossible play contents after recording

HD CHANNELS BUFFERING
Increase HD channels buffering for PLATAFORMA HD at 9e

SATELLITE TUNER SCAN
keep previous positions stored at rotor (diseqc1.2)
fixed bug of store positions at diseqc 1.2 mode, if position number is higher than 46 (box not send valid diseqc command to positioner)

AUDIO/VIDEO SETTING
Added options panscan and pilarbox at display format

PHOTO VIEWER
add zoom and rotate effect to slideshow

IPTV
added - streaming (multicasting) client which can receive and play a/v content from vlc format. you can add ip channel on tv channel at setting (be careful! at moment only mpeg2ts system is supported)

OPENXCAS
at camd setup - multicas - we change "camd script editor" to "smartcard interface"
added option "waiting time" at openxcas config, use 'wait=digit', where digit is second on the openxcas.conf, this is useful if you are running 2 or more daemons

--------------------------------- SOME CONSIDERATIONS:---------------------------------------------
1) We have planned with this release launch fixes for RGB, 4.2.2. HD contents, HE-AAC audio, however for this we need switch completely SIGMA driver, at moment we need some more time to test this new driver carefully.
We are very hard to make it work correctly on next days.
2) TWIN TUNER DVB-S2, during last days we have seen a lot of bad information on web about twin tuner support. Azbox can PLENITY support two DVB-S2 tuners at same time. However we are rush to make receiver working more stable, recording and timeshift and PVR perfect working before finishing implementing DVB-S2 twin tuner.

DJBlu
12-05-2009, 09:21 PM
This is all a little to weird tonight.

First az developer closes. then a release of firmware?

I think I'll wait till this appears in the Download menu on my box.

I'm beginning to think a certain company is feeling threatened by the azbox.

pici
12-05-2009, 09:29 PM
http://www.myazbox.de/database/official_fw/0.9.2032/patch.rar

gtg60
12-05-2009, 09:30 PM
Why is not posted on official download?

This pure fake stuff... don't download...

In fairness I heard about the last firmware release on these boards a good 12 hours before it appeared in the download list on the box, still though, with all the negativity and attacks at the moment I think I'll hang on until it does appear there...

radioboy
12-05-2009, 09:31 PM
Agree....

The next shipment of Azboxes is due to come to the UK in June...So i was told a week ago from someone over there, when the current order was on its way to the UK.
Thats why i got mine as quick as i could.

Azbox has had a lot of orders. Not suprised.

I think sales figures might be down with other boxes....

As for the firmware i would if i was them id work more on the main sat bit and bring on dukebox players etc a bit later....

As a software developer in windows. I have to say if u ask your users for items to develop you can sometimes get tied up working on silly things and not the main items.

Rad

FME_fta
12-05-2009, 09:33 PM
http://www.myazbox.de/database/official_fw/0.9.2032/patch.rar:respect-055:

To download the firmware you need to remove ":respect_056:" at the end of the URL.
Looks like pici used the icon :respect-056: in the front of the URL...

hanswurscht
12-05-2009, 09:34 PM
the next "bugfree" thing there, and Buglist being longer and longer....terrible my friends, terrible

tinos
12-05-2009, 09:38 PM
That doesn't seem to be the official download site. Wait until it is posted by somebody you can trust or comes out on your AzBox menu.

Yoda
12-05-2009, 09:44 PM
I think I will be waiting a while until its official...

netgic
12-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Its official not leaked.
Trust me!

DJBlu
12-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Its official not leaked.
Trust me!

Can confirm it is working.

:D Will test for bugs.

Netgic are you able to send bug reports to OpenSat?

medmed
12-05-2009, 09:59 PM
this is officiel patch in the officiel site : www.myazbox.de

medmed
12-05-2009, 10:00 PM
other link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/232239527/patch_0.9.2034.rar

FME_fta
12-05-2009, 10:09 PM
other link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/232239527/patch_0.9.2034.rar

patch 0.9.2034?
Is it miswrite?

Regards.

netgic
12-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Can confirm it is working.

:D Will test for bugs.

Netgic are you able to send bug reports to OpenSat?

Yes

You can Report Bugs at this Point: http://www.myazbox.de/forum/index.php?page=Board&boardID=16

I Open it now for Guests.

We will then insert into the Bugtracker (http://www.myazbox.de/database/bugtracker/bugtracker0-9-1868.htm) also Opensat view does.

radioboy
12-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Netgic.

Any ideas when it will appear for download on the box itself??

Radio

selobaba
12-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Why is not posted on official download?

This pure fake stuff... don't download...

RELEASE NOTES

MEDIA PLAYER - GENERAL
Support play from long url like: \\pc\\audio\3 doors down - away from the sun\3 doors down - away from the sun - 01 - when i'm gone.mp3

JUKEBOX - AUDIO PLAYER
Increase covers size at audio-player and support jpg or bmp covers at folders
Support m3u - winamp playlist
Fixed some bad display (show only half picture) showing correct picture/poster from mp3 file (id3 tag)
playing mp3 file (and i think all media contents) from long url is no possible example \\pc\\audio\3 doors down - away from the sun\3 doors down - away from the sun - 01 - when i'm gone.mp3

RECORDING
Some fixes relating recording at HD channels
Fix but that sometimes make impossible play contents after recording

HD CHANNELS BUFFERING
Increase HD channels buffering for PLATAFORMA HD at 9e

SATELLITE TUNER SCAN
keep previous positions stored at rotor (diseqc1.2)
fixed bug of store positions at diseqc 1.2 mode, if position number is higher than 46 (box not send valid diseqc command to positioner)

AUDIO/VIDEO SETTING
Added options panscan and pilarbox at display format

PHOTO VIEWER
add zoom and rotate effect to slideshow

IPTV
added - streaming (multicasting) client which can receive and play a/v content from vlc format. you can add ip channel on tv channel at setting (be careful! at moment only mpeg2ts system is supported)

OPENXCAS
at camd setup - multicas - we change "camd script editor" to "smartcard interface"
added option "waiting time" at openxcas config, use 'wait=digit', where digit is second on the openxcas.conf, this is useful if you are running 2 or more daemons

--------------------------------- SOME CONSIDERATIONS:---------------------------------------------
1) We have planned with this release launch fixes for RGB, 4.2.2. HD contents, HE-AAC audio, however for this we need switch completely SIGMA driver, at moment we need some more time to test this new driver carefully.
We are very hard to make it work correctly on next days.
2) TWIN TUNER DVB-S2, during last days we have seen a lot of bad information on web about twin tuner support. Azbox can PLENITY support two DVB-S2 tuners at same time. However we are rush to make receiver working more stable, recording and timeshift and PVR perfect working before finishing implementing DVB-S2 twin tuner.

Not fake, just downloaded from official german azbox site installed and stable, some new features:respect-013:

pr2
13-05-2009, 12:11 AM
patch 0.9.2034?
Is it miswrite?

Regards.

Yes medmed made a mistake in the filename. He confirm it on another forum.

pr2
13-05-2009, 12:14 AM
Hello,

I just test it, works fine but I try to update from 0.9.1759 and after that the box just stuck in Configuration Menu.

So before you upgrade:
- Backup /EMU and /DISK2 folder

Power off the box plug the USB stick
Power On your Azbox

In the menu or in the from panel choose format application area and confirm via OK.
When done (Formated) press Exit.
Go to 1 Update USB press OK to install the new firmware.

While reboot countdown remove the USB stick and let the AZbox reboot.

Restaure the needed feature after that and don't forget to chmod 755 the executable file if you restore the /EMU.

Enjoy!

Pr2

BE-COOL
13-05-2009, 12:33 AM
Dream Multimedia is becomming a desperate housewife, in the next few days we'll see very funny bad talk and rumors about azbox receivers...

The next rumor will be that azbox stole gemini from DM, and now have nuclear time b0mbs...

DJBlu
13-05-2009, 04:29 AM
This Firmware is Official, You can load it to Your Box :)

Regarding one " AzBox HD Developer Forum " , they announced that they are stopping support. Just to clear something , that Community didnt developed nothing until now, and that board is closed by Dream Multimedia guy's, as they payed some money to boys which was owner of Board.

AzBox HD have it's own way and it will more and more plugin's and stuff in future, there is no need to worry ;)

No wonder it took em 4 years to release the DM8000. Spending so much time on dirty tactics.

mrbleu500
13-05-2009, 08:27 AM
Have we now confirmed exactly WHO was responsible for attacking the boards...?

DM don't have a very good record in putting their own interests way in front of those of it's customers, so to initiate an attack on boards which have active AZbox communities would be something which would be certainly "in character"... :o21:

I haven't given DM a penny since they fecked up my Magic Card, and if this turns out to be true, they won't get another penny in the future.

geezerpl
13-05-2009, 05:05 PM
Yes

You can Report Bugs at this Point: http://www.myazbox.de/forum/index.php?page=Board&boardID=16

I Open it now for Guests.

I'm ready to start donating them.
Let the Germans handle Azbox future and we are in good hands - after all dbox2 & Neutrino was born in Germany.

pr2
13-05-2009, 05:11 PM
Hello,

I am reading a lot of forums and I just can confirm that some important forums, where people enjoy and promote the Azbox, gets under attack by DoS attack. Quite strange isn't it?

Now you see new user on the forum that where under attack before and there first posts were to say stupid things about the box, launch rumors, etc...

Looks to me really like if the Azbox start annoying competitors... so think by yourself which one has the most to lose?

So my advice, continue promoting the box and only believe what you read from poster that you trust in.

Pr2

iko
13-05-2009, 08:40 PM
What you guys think about new update?
IS that worth to upgrade?
Regards

pr2
13-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Hello,

Yes this upgrade can be done without any problem, this is now my new reference firmware 0.9.2032.

Pr2

xanadu
13-05-2009, 10:43 PM
It's still not worth buying yet as far as I am concerned.

I don't care about cardshare, as not interested.

I have a PS3 for all the multimedia stuff.

Just want CI CAMS to work, in particular Diablo, and then I would buy Azbox HD if all the other multimedia stuff worked.

Azbox HD at the moment is just a FTA box, and there's loads of them for sale in any high street store.

Just telling it like it is at the moment.

tinos
13-05-2009, 11:25 PM
I think Diablo now works with this firmware at least I got one user claiming that... could somebody else confirm?

You forget feeds? Seems like not every FTA receiver does that... IMHO

Update: Tested myself and I could not get it (UW 1.75) to work... :-(

goran
14-05-2009, 03:37 AM
There are many encrypted channels which are still opened and able to watch with our Emus, for which we do not have to pay - unlike some mentioned here - I am not sorry to say... :D

DigiTV, for instance, is a big package still open and working with MultiCAS or MGcamd Emus...:respect-051:

So, AZbox HD is NOT just an FTA box...:respect-050:

More like some are a bit... spoilt?:king-041:

pr2
14-05-2009, 08:45 AM
Hi,

It's so funny to see that it is always the same people that came with bugs of the Azbox that they read (since they don't own one). Unfortunately for them the bugs gets solved so the list is restrict more and more.

Funny also to see some avatar with severals DMs stacked and that you read, for me CS is not important, funny also to read that I purchase a PS3 for multimedia... so can I understand that you don't play with your PS3?

Just to let him know that if he purchase an Azbox he have it all in one box, for less the price than a DM or a PS3.

I guess that if you sold all your DMs and your PS3 you will probably have enough money to afford severals Azbox and start stacking them too while having a true STB and multimedia center all in the same box, and you will be able to start doing CS and the Azbox community can help you to set it up.

Pr2