PDA

View Full Version : How to change a key in MultiCAS Emu via remote...

goran
14-05-2009, 04:04 AM
Find a key on the net, for educational purposes only, of course... :gnorsi:[:king-041:]

Press the HOME button on your remote controller -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> Activation & Priority Settings -> put the # in front of all Plugins, except MultiCAS.

Get out of the Menu, using the Exit button on your remote -> Camd Setup -> OK -> MultiCAS -> Edit And Convert Keys, then go into the sub-menu Nagravision -> right arrow on your remote, "down" arrow on your remote, in order to find the Digi TV section -> Ident [2011 - warning: for Dream, Humax etc. receivers the Ident is 2111 but don't let that worry you!] -> put the key in now...

Right now, key 00 is active. One must edit it in 2 parts, as the Nagra keys are "broken" in two parts: the first part is Index 00 and the other one is 10, for key 00; and 01 & 11 for key 01.

So, choose a relevant part of the key [in this case it's 00 20 11 00] by pressing the OK button on your remote controller and then one gets a new little window to edit the old key. Put the first part in, then hit the Save button on your TV screen, then the other part [in this case it's 00 20 11 01], then Save.

Get out of that sub-Menu, using the Exit button, then go to Activation & Priority Settings, restart MultiCAM, using the yellow button on your remote -> OK -> then get out of it all by pressing the Home button on your remote -> TV -> OK aaaaaaaannnddddd.... [if the key is correct and you put it in precisely] - colooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrsss sssss...:respect-applause-00

And we keep doing it for as long as possible........:respect-050:

Cheers and good luck to us all! :respect-051:

danobar
14-05-2009, 08:26 AM
hi guys im first timer in this ,i have that icecrypt and since yesterday is scrambled i know have to put that code but i dont get it how .there is 9 nombers and i have 16 can somebody hewlp me out how to do it:willy_nilly:

satwyn
14-05-2009, 08:53 AM
Find a key on the net, for educational purposes only, of course... :gnorsi:[:king-041:]

Press the HOME button on your remote controller -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> Activation & Priority Settings -> put the # in front of all Plugins, except MultiCAS.

Get out of the Menu, using the Exit button on your remote -> Camd Setup -> OK -> MultiCAS -> Edit And Convert Keys, then go into the sub-menu Nagravision -> right arrow on your remote, "down" arrow on your remote, in order to find the Digi TV section -> Ident [2011 - warning: for Dream, Humax etc. receivers the Ident is 2111 but don't let that worry you!] -> put the key in now...

Right now, key 00 is active. One must edit it in 2 parts, as the Nagra keys are "broken" in two parts: the first part is Index 00 and the other one is 10, for key 00; and 01 & 11 for key 01.

So, choose a relevant part of the key [in this case it's 00 20 11 00] by pressing the OK button on your remote controller and then one gets a new little window to edit the old key. Put the first part in, then hit the Save button on your TV screen, then the other part [in this case it's 00 20 11 01], then Save.

Get out of that sub-Menu, using the Exit button, then go to Activation & Priority Settings, restart MultiCAM, using the yellow button on your remote -> OK -> then get out of it all by pressing the Home button on your remote -> TV -> OK aaaaaaaannnddddd.... [if the key is correct and you put it in precisely] - colooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrsss sssss...:respect-applause-00

And we keep doing it for as long as possible........:respect-050:

Cheers and good luck to us all! :respect-051: when i press find and convert keys i have screen with data loading on irdeto not able to highlite nagra where next please

valerica
14-05-2009, 09:01 AM
U must have only multicas active (no # in front of the name) .

Cheers ,
Val .

radioboy
14-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Hi all i get is data loading. Nothing else. I think i must need a file???

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Radio

radioboy
14-05-2009, 10:05 AM
Ignore last post there coming up now just need to find the key..

Thanks

Rad

satwyn
14-05-2009, 11:29 AM
U must have only multicas active (no # in front of the name) .

Cheers ,
Val . now ok thanks

goran
14-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Hey, guys... I can't help but chuckle a little bit [is it allowed? :king-041:]... :biggrinjester:

It's all in the "How to", because I knew this was gonna happen... :) because I made the mistake myself, too... :respect-011:

As I was careful to cover all the bases, so you need to read carefully... That's all..

Enjoy the hobby! :respect-048:

goran
14-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Thanx to Ribolovac from Ex-Yu sat forum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMuF-xKrWlI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.exyusat.com %2FKako-promijeniti-kljuc-r-t56852.html%26pid%3D176569&feature=player_embedded:coolgleam A:

click69
14-05-2009, 04:08 PM
hi there, it is my imagination or on the video youtube that goran posted,
i saw the CCcam there lol
many thanks

tinos
14-05-2009, 04:15 PM
I think you can name emus like you want so probably just incubus inside...

rosalba11nl
15-05-2009, 06:29 AM
Hallo satters got the same problem as radioboy get stuck in
the startup menu with data loading i have found some files,
on the INTERNET but doin't know where to put them
please a little help if it is allowed.
thanks in advance arie the Netherlands:respect-050:.

pr2
15-05-2009, 07:34 AM
Hallo satters got the same problem as radioboy get stuck in
the startup menu with data loading i have found some files,
on the INTERNET but doin't know where to put them
please a little help if it is allowed.
thanks in advance arie the Netherlands:respect-050:.

Hello,

Your question has nothing to do with this thread subject, so please either create your own thread or continue in the one from radioboy.
If start mixing the subjects this forum will become a mess.

Pr2