PDA

View Full Version : motor with 2 lnb inputs

snaps
15-05-2009, 05:54 AM
Ive a motor that has 2 lnb inputs. ive this motor connected to a TM6900. Now ive found out that the 2nd lnb input can be used using discq setting 2, but the dish will still move when disq 2 position is selected. EG:

TM is set up for usals motor. lnb 1 goes to lnb on dish on motor. lnb 2 is going to another fixed dish for Astra 2 (28 east).

Ive selected astra 2 on TM6900 in satellite setup as discq 2, but when i select an astra 2 channel the channel instally comes on (Using disqe 2) but then the motor also moves the motorised dish to that position which defeats the object! Am i doing something wrong?

Plessy
17-05-2009, 09:42 PM
Hi M8

I have Tm5400 with 4 way diseq switch , ie STb to 4 way switch input. Diseq motor on Diseq switch 1 .Astra 19.2 on Diseq 2 and Astra 28 on Diseq 3. When I select 19 or 28 It switches immediately to 19 or 28.When I select Thor or Sirius it switches Diseq 1 its on motor and can move east or west...
In my setup I select Deseq 1.0 settings and allocate each sat accordingly...
I am curious as to know myself how your motor works...??
Are you shure it's not a Dual out and Single in ???? Although you have stated its a Dual Feed,, I've G**gled around a bit and cant find any ?? which leads me to belive its dual Out Feed, But I am open to correction, Can you supply make and Model cause I am interested in how this works..

Regards : Plessy