PDA

View Full Version : Patch problem

oldjiver
20-05-2009, 05:18 PM
I have the 18-4-09 patch installed but should it be auto-updating? I have to keep loading my dragon everytime Digi goes as the patch goes scrambled.

holmroad
20-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Assuming you have a TM M8 which you dont say, the patches havent been AU'ing for a couple of weeks now, so you either do as you already are and use the Dragon, or use the TM Softcam file as posted again today by Compass!:respect-055:

oldjiver
21-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Thanks Holmrod,
I find the dragon simple as I have been using it for years, the softcams I have yet to try. Can you load with usb? as I havent got a null modem cable. I have a TM6900super HD combo by the way.

Giga
21-05-2009, 11:07 AM
USB memory key (formated in FAT32)
when connected press USB key (n° 14 on manual page 11)
in the USB menu select Data Transfer in the File transfer select the file to upload:
*.STB firmware
*.key softcam
only works with ###p firmware

don't switch power off while doing this!

holmroad
21-05-2009, 01:48 PM
Thanks Holmrod,
I find the dragon simple as I have been using it for years, the softcams I have yet to try. Can you load with usb? as I havent got a null modem cable. I have a TM6900super HD combo by the way.

Yes M8, as posted above by Giga - I ALWAYS use USB/memory stick for both the patches AND the softcams (& channel lists/dumps) & I also have the TM6900HD Super Combo like you!
NB: The softcam will only be recognised within Data Transfer if the patch is switched ON in 'System Details' - the patch can be switched both on & off using key '2004' mate!
Good luck!:respect-050: