PDA

View Full Version : TM 6900 HD .No or Bad Signal?.

satfred
22-05-2009, 08:40 AM
Hi guys :beatdeadhorse5:can not understand put latest patch softcam file chl listings .when i search for sats with TM-2300 super.it finds sats peaks on them also finds chls when i come out of menus its comes back with no or bad signal some setting i am missing ?cheers Satfred............

Giga
22-05-2009, 10:33 AM
check the settings for each satellite:
LNB power, DiSEqC, motor
from main menu: satellite setup, in this menu: select each satellite you are watching, you should see 2 horizontal bars at the bottom of this creen yellow and blue. If these are red the signal is not good.
If using a motorised system: is your position still the same (longitude & latitude)?
if the search did find new transmitters, when you select all satellites (SAT) button and you press OK you would see these at the end of your list.
when exiting a menu after searching new channels and asked to save: answer yes.

doorman
22-05-2009, 02:28 PM
hi satfred also check sats you want to scan have first been saved in sat-setup.so menu-installation-sat-setup then highlight satellite press ok.A list of sats will appear. Only those with a tick will you be able to view so use yellow button to save relavent sats. Then into motorized setting and scan satellites as normal.

DARKMAN
22-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Maybe you are moving the dish on USUALS comand and when you go back in screen you lose signal..Try send Menu DiSEqC 1,2 fist ...Save the possition back and chek..If that is ok ,that mean you have to put the right latitude and Longitude to Usuals comand...

If even with DiSEqC 1.2 dont work try reset all comands before....even that not works that mean Motor or TM has problem can not save the comandes.

Have a good Lack

satfred
22-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Thanks M8 will keep trying cheers for your advise .

eddieaok
22-05-2009, 08:23 PM
Hello

You should check all your F connector terminal are secure into both the back of the receiver and to your motor also make sure no copper braids on the coaxial cable are touching the F Connector.
These installation problems lead to intermittent faults such as loss of signal.

Ed