PDA

View Full Version : Is France 2,3,4 open?

oregon
24-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Are the France channels on 19.2e able to open on azbox? I cannot seem to open any of them. Nor Sport1.1

Any advice much appreicated.

Thanks

pr2
25-05-2009, 08:43 AM
Hello,

All the France package are encrypted, you cannot clear them with a softcam, you need either a subscription or to do CS.

Pr2

oregon
25-05-2009, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the info, Pr2

I have never done CS before. But, I have been told it is very difficult to understand? I have a newcs plugin installed on the azbox. Could you please let me know what I need to do next?

Many thanks.

pr2
25-05-2009, 12:49 PM
Hello,

NewCS is only usefull for reading the card that you insert in the Azbox (so you need an official subscription card) then you use mgcamd to connect to the newcs to clear the image. With mgcamd you can also connect to server to extend your watching experience.

Or with MultiCAS you insert your official subscription card and you can clear the channels. But no CS with MultiCAS.

NewCS and mgcamd are not specific to Azbox so you can easily google and grab informations on how to configure. So you can use the tuto made for DM for exemple and adapt them to the Azbox, you only need to know that on the Azbox all the configuration files are in the same folder has the emu, so /var/keys doesn't exist and is not needed on the Azbox.

Pr2

oregon
25-05-2009, 01:07 PM
OK, thanks pr2

Can you recommend a plugin that I should install in order to clear France package and Sport1.1 (NL) ?

Kind regards