PDA

View Full Version : EMU+Internal cardreader??

ceyer
29-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Hi,

been fooling around with my Azbox Premium box now for 3 weeks [1st linux,pretty complicated].

Installing a HDD & connecting the box via FTP wasnīt that hard.

My problem is that I canīt get the internal card reader working
together with an EMU.

First of all I can only get it working when MultiCas 1.57C is on
position 1 [priority list].

Now it decodes some chls of TVVlaandern, but not all (Bug??).
Channels like Trace,FR2+3,Motors remain black.

But thereīs another bug. If you insert a Matrix CAM into one of the
CI slots even more chls dissappear and the "scambled" message comes up [ NGC,Discovery, NL 1-3....].

Furthermore gCam, MgCam only work when I put them on
position 1 in the priority list. This means that the internal cardreader
doesnīt work anymore.

How the hell can I get both working???
TVVL card in the internal cardreader + EMU [for currently open
packages like DigiTV, Viasat, Kabel Deutschland]

Any suggestions welcome :respect-055:

FME_fta
29-05-2009, 10:41 PM
Hi!

I don't use any card or know how to configure newcs or Mbox, but did you tried to use NewCS+MGcamd or Mbox to read the card?

gtg60
29-05-2009, 10:47 PM
But thereīs another bug. If you insert a Matrix CAM into one of the
CI slots even more chls dissappear and the "scambled" message comes up [ NGC,Discovery, NL 1-3....].

Ok, I have similar issues when using my Dragon CAM, I believe the problem relates to the fact that the CAM has priority and with defunct keys causes channels not to be cleared, this is not unique and happens with another receiver I have.

I would guess removing the keys completely from the CAM would allow the EMU to take over and clear it but I've never gone further than speculate about it...

ceyer
29-05-2009, 10:57 PM
Hi!

I don't use any card or know how to configure newcs or Mbox, but did you tried to use NewCS+MGcamd or Mbox to read the card?

Hi,

yes Iīve tried NewCS+Mgbox -> same problems

Will try Mbox tomorrow [does this open Viasat chls on5E?]

thanks again

@gtg60

I only use the Matrix CAM for my G@mma card

xanadu
29-05-2009, 11:15 PM
I was always led to believe the CI CAM slots are not yet working properly. :cool:

This is what has so far stopped me puchasing Azbox HD. :sifone:

I am sure the CI slots will be fixed soon and particularly with Diablo CAM. :woot-035:

goran
30-05-2009, 09:40 AM
First of all, you always need to get the latest MultiCAS [v. D, not C!] or any other EMU and/or CS SW!!!

Then, apart from an EMU you wanna use to decode channels, all the other EMU's/CS SW need to have # in front of them. Blue button on your remote dis/activates it! Then, use the yellow button to restart the EMU -> OK when it restarts!!! If it doesn't work - reboot by pressing the Power button on your remote for some 5 secs.

Unless you are using NewCS, which is a Card Reader and used for CS only - in which case a combination is neccessary [like NewCS + MGcamd or NewCS + Mbox].

Forget gCam etc.

MGcamd is the most stable and bets EMU we have but it also works well and stable as CS SW client [to GBox etc.]. You can even record with it.

MultiCAS is good, too and if you have # in front of all the others you can get into the Menu and change the working keys via remote. Also, read my thread on the topic itself.

More or less all you need is in the Sticky "How to flash your AZbox HD" [or words to that effect], at the very bottom of it, where I posted the links to all the other relevant threads, together with how to flash it from scratch...

Mbox is good for CS. Still Beta stages! Read my "How to..." Some versions are for Mbox proocol only [not even compatible with previous versions of Mbox] and some are compatible with various versions of Mbox and GBox.

Incubus is CS SW and again - read my "How to..." Easy to install using Damir's installer and you can add q1 more line for GBox server, other than 1 for CCcam server.

CCcam is newly released and I haven't yet tested it. It's to connect to a CCcam server, with only 1 line so far but more is in the pipeline...

That's all. Don't bother with the rest. See the FILES sub-section of AZbox section.:cheers2:

ceyer
30-05-2009, 10:22 AM
Hi,

youīre right MgCam works fine with DigitTV+Kabel Deutschland,
but how can I get the Viasat chls working on MGCam??

After some testing I found they only open with gCam-which I should
forget about as you suggested?

[got a fixed dish pointing at 5E- otherwise useless]

goran
30-05-2009, 10:24 AM
To be honest, I haven't yet tried them.:ack2: [So, there's a bit of use for gCam, eh?:respect-039:]

I hope I will, soon - CCcam, mind...:sifone:

Cheers!:cheers2:

goran
30-05-2009, 10:27 AM
[got a fixed dish pointing at 5E- otherwise useless]

So, you have a motorised one, as well - or maybe another fixed one?

Put it on 8'W - G*A*M*A card opens the package [CS].

Depending on its size and where you are...

Good fun... and much more of it there!

ceyer
30-05-2009, 10:59 AM
Hi,

thanks for your patience.

Iīve got 1 motorised 80cm one that will only cover 10E-45E [bloody tree has grown over the years] currently at 28E

13+19E and 1 at 5E [only 60cm-but getting a strong signal here]

goran
30-05-2009, 11:30 AM
1'W is just a bit farther than 5'E, m8... A lot more there, like DigiTV and so on...

Good luck!:coolgleamA:

gtg60
30-05-2009, 11:35 AM
Good post there goran, nice bit of basic info about EMU's for us newbie's! :respect-044: