PDA

View Full Version : Get connected but dark or freeze !!!!

gadgeteer
07-06-2009, 01:26 PM
Some more help!!!

I can get connected both incubus and mgcamd for gbox server. Mgcamd can only give me pictures for only 5 secons and freeze until I change new channel I'll wait several minutes and give picture for 5 seconds agian then freeze. It's always be like this.(I just copy my cwshare from dreambox(which works really good) to peer.cfg) I ever used mgcamd in dreambox to connect to gbox. It has no problem at all.

Whereas, incubus I got dark all the time eventhough the gbox server can see me. My service provider is Irdeto2 caid:0604 Any suggestion, please

goran
07-06-2009, 04:33 PM
Try my MGcamd package.

It works very well! You must reboot sometimes bu it works well...

Don't copy and paste the whole of your cwshare.cfg into the peer.cfg that is included in the package. Just the peers. Reboot. If necessary twice. Be on something simple initially, like Viaccess. Not NDS or Irdeto2. Make it work first. Then try the I2.

My Nova works with Incubus but not with MGcamd. It depends on the server. Is it online? How heavy is the traffic? Etc.

Incubus should work fairly well, too. Use Damir's proggy to install it. I wrote in detail how to do it. See the AZbox HD Files section for both.

I can confirm that it works on the latest FW. After leaving it on Standby it doesn't. Must reboot. But it works and MGcamd in particular works really well.

Good luck!

pr2
07-06-2009, 08:31 PM
Some more help!!!

I can get connected both incubus and mgcamd for gbox server. Mgcamd can only give me pictures for only 5 secons and freeze until I change new channel I'll wait several minutes and give picture for 5 seconds agian then freeze. It's always be like this.(I just copy my cwshare from dreambox(which works really good) to peer.cfg) I ever used mgcamd in dreambox to connect to gbox. It has no problem at all.

Whereas, incubus I got dark all the time eventhough the gbox server can see me. My service provider is Irdeto2 caid:0604 Any suggestion, please

Hello,

Keep in mind that if you Gbox servers are external (on the internet) you need to change your router setting to direct the UDP traffic towards your Azbox IP and no longer towards your Dreambox.

Pr2

gadgeteer
08-06-2009, 05:03 AM
Hello,

Keep in mind that if you Gbox servers are external (on the internet) you need to change your router setting to direct the UDP traffic towards your Azbox IP and no longer towards your Dreambox.

Pr2

since I get connected to Gbox server(try both on wan and), it should have no problem with the port forwarding( I use ip from working dream box). Both end can see each other, mgcamd can see multiple servers of gbox network. But the picture always last just 5 seconds and freeze. I think it may be about ecm garbage. Can anyone help me to solve this problem.

Thanks

gadgeteer
08-06-2009, 09:53 AM
Today, I try CCcamCas pre.2 I can connect to CCcam server(version2.04) and it always dark again. This is CCcam.info in /tmp of azbox

CardID 0 at 192.168.1.2 Card 06040000

What a bad luck for me, I have tried 3 emus and all of them get connected. It's only mgcamd that give me picture but last for 5 seconds only. What happen to my azbox(firmware 2032)?? :confused:

pr2
08-06-2009, 11:22 AM
since I get connected to Gbox server(try both on wan and), it should have no problem with the port forwarding( I use ip from working dream box). Both end can see each other, mgcamd can see multiple servers of gbox network. But the picture always last just 5 seconds and freeze. I think it may be about ecm garbage. Can anyone help me to solve this problem.

Thanks

Hello,

In this case you should properly configure your priority.list files with the Caid that you can decode, especially if you are working on channels that use simulcrypt this really helps.
And the order in this file is important, it really use it in the order you set in the file.

Pr2