PDA

View Full Version : My Plugin download server

DJBlu
17-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Hi guys,

I have set up my server to allow AZBox Plugin downloads.

You can add it by pressing the red button to "add plugin"

You can add this url in OpenXCAS manual install for EMU's

Then modify one of the URL's to

azboxhd.no-ip.org

I am adding more as I post this so check for updates.

This will make is simpler for people to install.

Hope this helps.

DJBlu.

lazo
17-06-2009, 10:12 PM
great news . please add midnight commander and also torrent plugin

DJBlu
17-06-2009, 10:14 PM
I need the links to all plugins available.

medmed
17-06-2009, 10:18 PM
hi
thanks for this server , but just 4 plugins and no access to emu .

DJBlu
17-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Hi guys,

:confused:

No access to emu?

Smudger
17-06-2009, 10:58 PM
Waiting for your EPG's

DJBlu
17-06-2009, 11:05 PM
Waiting for your EPG's

So am I,

I need help with debugging in Ubuntu and I need to know where the EPG files are stored on the AZBox. I have asked for both, still waiting.

gtg60
17-06-2009, 11:18 PM
So am I,

I need help with debugging in Ubuntu and I need to know where the EPG files are stored on the AZBox. I have asked for both, still waiting.

Thanks for the server and especially your work on the EPG's, I understand the hold ups and this is enevitible with such a closed system, we await patiently, good luck! :respect-064:

goran
17-06-2009, 11:21 PM
I would guess that FW is being changed, so we all must wait for Sigma people to do their part of the job, then the FW for Opensat can be sorted... and only then do we get to play with it, through guys like you, Blue...

Good luck to all of us!!! And thank you kindly!!!:respect-051:

terrorman
17-06-2009, 11:25 PM
I have mine too, I can make?
I have a forum where we play with the Spanish azbox hd

:sifone:

BE-COOL
17-06-2009, 11:26 PM
Nice server, if you want you can download plugins and emus from my server and add to yours.

satelites.info/azbox/

Cheers.

DJBlu
17-06-2009, 11:50 PM
EMU's now available too.

Just add the url in Manual Install in OpenXCAS

I need to sleep now guys I will add more tommorow.

DJBlu
17-06-2009, 11:57 PM
Thanks for the server and especially your work on the EPG's, I understand the hold ups and this is enevitible with such a closed system, we await patiently, good luck! :respect-064:

I've got all the code OpenSat needs for OpenTV's EPG system including SkySeries Link, film ratings, Program Categories, channel numbering(LCN).

I have passed most on to Hugo however it is on the to-do list along with a lot of other tasks.

I have highlighted the Series Link as I believe this could help sell hundreds if not thousands of AZBox's in Europe.

This is one feature that no Linux box has yet and I have the information to allow this to come to the AZBox. WAF :D

tinos
18-06-2009, 12:04 AM
Hi guys,

I have set up my server to allow AZBox Plugin downloads.

You can add it by pressing the red button to "add plugin"

You can add this url in OpenXCAS manual install for EMU's

Then modify one of the URL's to

This will make is simpler for people to install.

Hope this helps.

DJBlu.

Thanks for posting our files on your server... but it would be nice if you credit our forum for its work...

Those files are our hard work at azboxhd . es

goran
18-06-2009, 12:13 AM
TM, just do it, m8... ;)

Btw, it would be great if those plugins were "full-on", as in "configured and sorted the best possible way", so it's all... just working...

Like PB-Enigma Image for DBox2 - i's all online, including the keys and all...

We need the blue button/panel... ;)

terrorman
18-06-2009, 01:04 AM
Plugins:

* OpenXCAS
* OpenXCAS2
* OneStep_EMU
* MultiCAS
* IncubusCamD
* gCam
* LiveScores
* SudoQ
* TuxChess
* WeatherForecast

Addons:

* MultiCAS_v157D-4T11-2_2k90613.tar.gz
* MultiCAS_v157D-4T10.tgz
* MultiCAS_v157D-4T7_2k90514.tgz
* MultiCAS_v157C_2k90325.tgz
* NewCS_Full.tgz
* CCcam_v0.3b_FULL.tgz
* CCcam_v0.3b_UPD.tgz
* CCcam_v0.1b_FULL.tgz
* CCcam_v0.1b_UPD.tgz
* IncubusCamd_v0.55.tgz
* Mbox_v0.5b_build.v0024_FULL.tgz
* Mbox_v0.5b_build.v0024_UPD.tgz
* Mbox_v0.4b_build.v0023_FULL.tgz
* Mbox_v0.4b_build.v0023_UPD.tgz
* NewCS_IncubusCamd.tgz
* NewCS_IncubusCamd_Mbox.tgz
* NewCS_Mbox.tgz
* MGCamD_Full.tgz

Plugins: http://www.islaremota.com/azp
Addons: http://www.islaremota.com/aza

DJBlu
18-06-2009, 07:37 AM
Thanks for posting our files on your server... but it would be nice if you credit our forum for its work...

Those files are our hard work at azboxhd . es

Which Cam have you written m8? I will give credit to the authors and if you are then I thank you. I don't want credit nor do I take credit for hosting them. I want to make the process easier for people.

Why didn't you post your link in this website? Share the information thats what we are all here for.

PM me your links and I'll add them to the first post.

:D

tinos
18-06-2009, 07:55 AM
Don't worry... there are other files inside, like ignore, conf, sh... but if you only credit emu authors that is Ok too.

Just think that if you really wanted to help people maybe you could have posted mbox06 instead of old 05... (probably because that one is not updated at our site yet... or never will for a fact now).

You could also tell the people you really credit to release the CCC emu.

Share the information thats what we are all here for.

nobbystyles
18-06-2009, 08:57 AM
Don't worry... there are other files inside, like ignore, conf, sh... but if you only credit emu authors that is Ok too.

Just think that if you really wanted to help people maybe you could have posted mbox06 instead of old 05... (probably because that one is not updated at our site yet... or never will for a fact now).

You could also tell the people you really credit to release the CCC emu.

I really don't know what your problem is mate. Dj is trying to make life easier for people, that's all.

He's not trying to take credit for any file here, how is he supposed to know who wrote every cfg and .sh file....ect.

Chillax and enjoy the box. :sifone:

DJBlu
18-06-2009, 09:15 AM

I suppose I won't post my plugins that I write because you might put it on your server, Boo whoo.

If a file turns up then its going on my server simple as, If you want to be the high and mighty owner of all you survey then be it, personally I couldn't give 2 hoots. I've got programmes doing the rounds on the internet and I don't personally give a crap how people get them as long as they get them.

Tino, here's something for you to ponder. What happens if your server goes down? No others available? What do people do then? I have your server in my list for Camd but not for plugins, it hasn't been updated for over a week and a half, this is the reason I set mine up. Your site doesn't have the latest MultiCAS but this isn't a willy waving contest.

As for the install.sh and delete.sh stick a credit notice in them next time. Laughable I know but if you are that proud of writing them.

tinos
18-06-2009, 09:33 AM
No only post the tgz files that you package your own or at least have decency to report credit to who did the work. You can use files just post that you got them from someone else (in this case it took time to package everything... but don't worry you already know what I think about you).

Just can't believe how unfair are some people with stuff... they treath people that really work for free... don't worry next time I won't share it and be happy. Simple as that. This is the last time I get blamed for doing a good job for others... next time will ask for donations like others do.

DJBlu
18-06-2009, 09:39 AM
No only post the tgz files that you package your own or at least have decency to report credit to who did the work. You can use files just post that you got them from someone else (in this case it took time to package everything... but don't worry you already know what I think about you).

:respect-053:
:respect-037:

Thanks to the internet for all the plugins and compressed files.
Thanks to IBM.
Thanks to Microsoft.
Thanks to Linux.
Thanks to OpenSat.
Thanks to my Girlfriend for putting up with me spending so much of my time helping others.
Thanks to the abuse.
Thanks to Satpimps.org! <- Genuinely mean this one.

If you don't fit under one of these then let me know and I'll personnaly thank you, I'll come round and shake your hand. I'll clean your house, I'll buy you a pint.

tinos
18-06-2009, 09:42 AM
It was as simple as posting that you credit where you got the files from... if you are happy with your laughts and making fun of other people's work... be like that. I am not going to reply to more abuse... this is the end of the topic for me.

s_kates81
18-06-2009, 10:20 AM
It was as simple as posting that you credit where you got the files from... if you are happy with your laughts and making fun of other people's work... be like that. I am not going to reply to more abuse... this is the end of the topic for me.

I don't understand why you bashing other people who are willing to help others and make life easier for others for free, i think it's just better for you to be quiet instead of discouraging good souls when you can't do any better for other people in this forum

nasky
18-06-2009, 11:07 AM
:respect-053:
:respect-037:

Thanks to the internet for all the plugins and compressed files.
Thanks to IBM.
Thanks to Microsoft.
Thanks to Linux.
Thanks to OpenSat.
Thanks to my Girlfriend for putting up with me spending so much of my time helping others.
Thanks to the abuse.
Thanks to Satpimps.org! <- Genuinely mean this one.

If you don't fit under one of these then let me know and I'll personnaly thank you, I'll come round and shake your hand. I'll clean your house, I'll buy you a pint.

You are idiot.

If you download the files prepared for tinos and put in your server at least say where came from.

Steal the others work is very easy....

slegs
18-06-2009, 11:15 AM
DJ has no interest in "stealing" work. He is only trying to make it easier for people to download the files which you are already making available with no cost, licence or restriction.

Jesus, people are touchy about this kind of stuff...

Don't let any of this put you off DJ, you have way more people who appreciate this than those who don't.

DJBlu
18-06-2009, 11:49 AM
You are idiot.

If you download the files prepared for tinos and put in your server at least say where came from.

Steal the others work is very easy....

:woot-035:

I'm an idiotic thief, a modern day Robin hood. Rob from the rich to give to the poor.

You're lucky I am in a good mood today.

Borderline tolling, read the rules pal.

E.T.
18-06-2009, 12:19 PM
Plugins:

* OpenXCAS
* OpenXCAS2
* OneStep_EMU
* MultiCAS
* IncubusCamD
* gCam
* LiveScores
* SudoQ
* TuxChess
* WeatherForecast

Addons:

* NewCS_Full.tgz
* CCcam_v0.3b_FULL.tgz
* CCcam_v0.3b_UPD.tgz
* CCcam_v0.1b_FULL.tgz
* CCcam_v0.1b_UPD.tgz
* IncubusCamd_v0.55.tgz
* NewCS_IncubusCamd.tgz
* NewCS_Mbox.tgz
* MGCamD_Full.tgz

Thanks for this nice addon.

Maybe you can also add the dbf4all plugin to the list ?

You can find it here:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=109288

Regards,

E.T.

goran
18-06-2009, 12:54 PM
It looks to me like a simple misunderstanding, probably mostly culturally b[i]ased...

Chillax, as someone said, we simply take on board that for some it's customary to credit everybody where they got something from and for some, for various reasons, this is not interesting... I myself try to go the extra mile and credit everybody who contributed at all times, as I frequently compile stuff from various people, plus my experience and testing...

Personally, I have seen my carefully worded "How tos..." taken - as in full C & P - but without the signature, i.e. no credit.... on purpose sometimes, I am sure... It's really NOT OK to do this, because it does look like taking the credit for something others have taken their free time and put a lot of good will into doing over many hours....

However...

How does one distinguish between good and bad will? Not easy. For various reasons... And in this particular case - how does one do it, with those files - how and who'd know where these files are from etc. "Readme" inside, maybe? That might be a good compromise. Put the links to your respective websites and forums you frequent. That should do it, I think.

Otherwise, in this case, it would be difficult for an end user to know where these come from, as one would need to be someone like me, who's on all of those boards and who can "see" whose links these are and who's behind the work etc.

The end user most of the time will not do all that and will not know where these files come from...

Reality...

So, we do it all out of good will and because we enjoy the hobby and helping others, as this is a real sign of profound Human richness - giving and giving freely.

And various misunderstanding, maybe because of not being informed and so on, will continue to happen. Some of those are avoidable, some predictable, some in bad spirit. But I DOUBT THIS IS THE CASE HERE!!!!! AND I MEAN IT, GUYS!!!

Give each other the benefit of the doubt, please!!! BECAUSE BOTH OF YOU ARE THE GENUINE GOOD GUYS HERE!!!!!! AND I KNOW THIS MUCH AFTER ALL THESE YEARS IN THE HOBBY!!!!!! I SERIOUSLY ENJOY THE COMPANY OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, SO THIS IS MISPLACED AND COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE!!!!

I WISH I COULD BUY BOTH OF YOUS A PINT AND SHAKE YOUR HANDS - ASAP!!!! AND I MEAN IT!!!! AND I THINK YOU HAVE MUCH MORE IN COMMON THAN YOU MAY THINK FROM THIS, BEYOND THE LITTLE CULTURAL MISUNDERSTANDING, SO COMMON!!!! MOREOVER, I KNOW BOTH OF YOU ARE MORE THAN AVRERAGELY "REASONABLE" PEOPLE, SO WE MUST BE ABLE TO COME TO A DECEN UNDERSTANDING HERE, SEEING EACH OTHERS POINTS, GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE - BOTH WAYS... ;)

I would say the differences here are minimal, minus those who would earn a lot of dosh from it.

Sadly, I won't be one of those... :D :D :D

RISPEKT!!!!:respect-051:

DJBlu
18-06-2009, 01:10 PM
Goran there's a place at the U.N. waiting for you! :D

goran
18-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Now, thanx to the efforts of enthusiasts, the really good guys in the hobby, one can install things easily and much faster, by directly downloading and installing it all - by simply pressing the OK button on your remote - straight into your AZbox HD, exacly where they are supposed to go and exactly how they are supposed to be.

One must be connected to the net, of course!!

Some of these plug-ins/addons, on the servers here mentioned, have additional files which are already configured etc.

Many, many thanx to the master enthusiasts who spent a lot of their time doing this [studying it, testing, experimenting, debating, then packaging and setting it all up for the rest of us], out of their good will and willingness to give and share!! To my mind, these are the really rich people, all these guys ready and willing to give and give freely!!!

Of course, not everything can be present in every single of of those. For instance, the private details for some of them concerning the CS [= Card Sharing], like peers or cwshare files, have to be added by each of us individually. More on the topic, in detail, can be found in various threads on many forums...

RISPEKT!!! :respect-051:

================================= ======

Here is the "How to" by me... :D

There are two places where one can add/edit the links from which one can download and install stuff for AZbox HD:

1) Press the HOME button on your remote and go to -> Plug-ins -> RED BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE [= "add plug-in"] -> edit the links by pressing the blue button on your remote.

2) Press the HOME button on your remote and go to Plug-ins -> OpenXCAS -> Manual install -> edit the links.

One can edit them by pressing the blue button. Leave one of the links in each of the two parts as azboxworld.com - the "semi-official" one, as it were....

A note: one gets the sign " / " by pressing the CAPS/NUM on your remote a couple of times, then 1 = / etc. etc. Also, use that button to change between the caps, numbers etc.

Now, you're gonna get a whole new world of support for AZbox HD, which will, no doubt, grow and grow...:number-one-043:

================================= =========

An example:

If you install, for instance, SCDXCas, you get an automatic updating of keys for MGcamd: all one needs to do is to find it on the list [SCDXCas.tgz] -> press OK to install......

When it's done activate [only!] your MGcamd and SCDXCas [they must not have # in front of them, which is changed by pressing the blue button on your remote], then reboot, just in case...

Now, try going to, say, DigiTV [Film 1 or 2 on 1'W, Thor/Intelsat satellite position], which package of channels is encrypted in Nagra2 CAS, which CAS is hacked - and wait a bit to see the colooooouuuursssssssss... :D

================================= =========

Thanx to the good guys at AZboxHD.es!!!!

http://azboxhd.es/foro/foro.php
Plugins:
http://www.islaremota.com/azp - I added this one under HOME -> Plug-ins -> RED BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE -> edit one of them, using the blue button, with this info...

Addons:
http://www.islaremota.com/aza - I added this one, plus all the rest of them links below, under HOME -> Plug-ins -> OpenXCAS -> Manual Install -> edit a link...

Here is what they offer, as of today, 18th June 2009, more to follow, no doubt [thanx to terrorman!!]!!!

Plugins:
* OpenXCAS
* OpenXCAS2
* OneStep_EMU
* MultiCAS
* IncubusCamD
* gCam
* LiveScores
* SudoQ
* TuxChess
* WeatherForecast

Addons:
* NewCS_Full.tgz
* CCcam_v0.3b_FULL.tgz
* CCcam_v0.3b_UPD.tgz
* CCcam_v0.1b_FULL.tgz
* CCcam_v0.1b_UPD.tgz
* IncubusCamd_v0.55.tgz
* NewCS_IncubusCamd.tgz
* NewCS_Mbox.tgz
* MGCamD_Full.tgz

================================= =====

www.satelites.info/azbox/ - thanx to BE-COOL!!!

www.azboxhd.no-ip.org - thanx to DJBlu!!!

www.azboxworld.com - the semi-official server!!!

RISPEKT, ONCE AGAIN, TO ALL INVOLVED!!!!:applause-003:

Cheers!!!:cheers2:

goran
18-06-2009, 01:57 PM
Goran there's a place at the U.N. waiting for you! :D

Oh, you dirty sweet talker!!!! :biggrinjester::king-041:

From your dirty mouth to God's ears, as they say...:respect-050::respect-applause-00

BE-COOL
18-06-2009, 06:30 PM
If opensat keep the fair play (don't steal open source software and make it close, don't don't use time b0mbs, etc...), soon azbox community will be stronger than dreambox.

Hypercam is comming to azbox :respect-052:

Cheers.

terrorman
18-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Thanks for this nice addon.

Maybe you can also add the dbf4all plugin to the list ?

You can find it here:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=109288

Regards,

E.T.

ok E.T. now

thx :king-041:

goran
18-06-2009, 10:17 PM
...and what exactly does it do?:respect-051:

E.T.
18-06-2009, 11:30 PM
...and what exactly does it do?:respect-051:

@goran:

a simple plugin to:
-(re)start mgcamd
-(re)start incubuscamd.
- download a maintained (dutch) settings list.
- update itself

But there is more to come in this plugin, for now we have 2 kinds of Dutch channelsettings in the list, a couple of different sort from our own team (dbf4all) and from another channellist builder, Satlook and hopefully in future we can add more choices of lists.

@terrorman:

Thanks m8, respect for your plugin.

cheers,

E.T.

geezerpl
19-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Plugins:

* OpenXCAS
* OpenXCAS2
* OneStep_EMU
* MultiCAS
* IncubusCamD
* gCam
* LiveScores
* SudoQ
* TuxChess
* WeatherForecast

How about Web Interface ?

Thx.

geezerpl
20-06-2009, 01:12 PM
There are two places where one can add/edit the links from which one can download and install stuff for AZbox HD:

1) Press the HOME button on your remote and go to -> Plug-ins -> RED BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE [= "add plug-in"] -> edit the links by pressing the blue button on your remote.

2) Press the HOME button on your remote and go to Plug-ins -> OpenXCAS -> Manual install -> edit the links.

One can edit them by pressing the blue button. Leave one of the links in each of the two parts as azboxworld.com - the "semi-official" one, as it were....

Is there a way to edit URL's list (file) somewhere in Azbox using TC and a PC ? I've looked but can't find such file...

goran
20-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Why complicate it?

geezerpl
20-06-2009, 02:51 PM
For backup reasons... & quicker to use keyboard than RC...

terrorman
20-06-2009, 02:52 PM
How about Web Interface ?

Thx.

we already have? web interface?

tinos
20-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Yes there is a miniweb patch... never tested but probably very limited.

xanadu
20-06-2009, 03:17 PM
Plugins:

* OpenXCAS
* OpenXCAS2
* OneStep_EMU
* MultiCAS
* IncubusCamD
* gCam
* LiveScores
* SudoQ
* TuxChess
* WeatherForecast

Addons:

* NewCS_Full.tgz
* CCcam_v0.3b_FULL.tgz
* CCcam_v0.3b_UPD.tgz
* CCcam_v0.1b_FULL.tgz
* CCcam_v0.1b_UPD.tgz
* IncubusCamd_v0.55.tgz
* NewCS_IncubusCamd.tgz
* NewCS_Mbox.tgz
* MGCamD_Full.tgz

I can't get anything to install from these servers. Well almost nothing anyway!

OneStep EMU and Multicas don't install.

The files download, but don't install. Any ideas?

I can install perfect from other servers.

pr2
21-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Is there a way to edit URL's list (file) somewhere in Azbox using TC and a PC ? I've looked but can't find such file...

Hello,

Here is the way to edit the plugins and addons server configuration files.
It is only possible to set 4 servers so choose the one you prefer yourself, the one below are just sample files.

In the /EMU folder create or edit a file called plugins.conf:

/EMU/plugins.conf

[SERVER]
PLUGINS_SERVER_1=http://www.descargas.azboxhd.es
PLUGINS_SERVER_2=http://www.islaremota.com/azp
PLUGINS_SERVER_3=http://www.satelites.info/azbox/
PLUGINS_SERVER_4=http://www.azupd.com
# Only 4 servers possible
# PLUGINS_SERVER_x=http://azboxhd.no-ip.org
# PLUGINS_SERVER_x=http://azboxworld.com

In the /EMU/OpenXCAS folder edit a file called addons.conf:

/EMU/OpenXCAS/addons.conf

[SERVER]
[SERVER]
CAMD_SERVER_1=http://www.islaremota.com/aza
CAMD_SERVER_2=http://www.satelites.info/azbox/
CAMD_SERVER_3=http://www.descargas.azboxhd.es
CAMD_SERVER_4=http://azboxworld.com
AUTO_MY_SERVER=http://azboxworld.com
# Only 4 Add-ons server possible
# CAMD_SERVER_x=http://azboxhd.no-ip.org

No need to reboot the Azbox, simply exit the Plug-ins menu and re-enter it, change in the files will be taken into account.

Pr2

terrorman
09-07-2009, 11:30 PM
Plugins:

OpenXCAS
OpenXCAS2
OneStep_EMU
MultiCAS
IncubusCamD
gCam
CCcaminfo_v1.3
WebCamViwer
LiveFeeds
LiveScores
SudoQ
TuxChess
WeatherForecast
BISS
mwkeytest
SCD
dbf4all
MBoxInfo
Speed

Addons:

MultiCAS_v157D-4T11-6_2k90704.tar.gz
MultiCAS_v157D-4T11-2_2k90613.tar.gz
MultiCAS_v157D-4T10.tgz
MultiCAS_v157D-4T7_2k90514.tgz
MultiCAS_v157C_2k90325.tgz
SBox_v0.0.4-4.tar.gz
NewCS_Full.tgz
CCcam_v0.2_FULL.tar.gz
CCcam_v0.2_UPD.tar.gz
CCcam_v0.1_FULL.tar.gz
CCcam_v0.1_UPD.tar.gz
AutoIncubusChg_FULL.tar.gz
IncubusCamd_v0.55.tgz
MBox_v6_r0010_FULL.tar.gz
MBox_v6_r0010_UPD.tar.gz
MBox_v6_r0006_FULL.tar.gz
MBox_v6_r0006_UPD.tar.gz
Mbox_v0.5b_build.v0024_FULL.tgz
Mbox_v0.5b_build.v0024_UPD.tgz
Mbox_v0.4b_build.v0023_FULL.tgz
Mbox_v0.4b_build.v0023_UPD.tgz
NewCS_IncubusCamd.tgz
NewCS_IncubusCamd_Mbox.tgz
NewCS_Mbox.tgz
MGCamD_v1.33_UPD.tar.gz
MGCamD_Full.tgz
SCDXCas_Full.tgz
NAS.tar.gz

ACTUALIZADO
10-07-09
http://www.islaremota.com/forum/images/smilies/bye.gif

amn
13-07-2009, 11:56 AM
Thanks to Goran for the tutorial,even this old fart got SDXCas working!!

What does the biss plug in do and where can I find it?

regards to all, Amn

goran
13-07-2009, 12:33 PM
You welcome! :)

BISS is a CAS = system of encryption. Mostly used for feeds but some channels, too...

You must be carefull how you edit your BISS key as it has to do with the frequency of the transponder etc. See Samsung section - [remote keys update] various tutorials for details.

Look at K*i*n*g*s*of*s*a*t [without * below]:

http://en.k*i*n*g*o*f*s*a*t.net/

Btw, BISS plug-in is just above your post, on various links, normally on the azupd.com and so on... ;) :)

beamobhoy
09-12-2009, 05:42 PM
What's the chances of putting newcs 1.20 version on your download server? Tried one source and it doesn't download. Thanks in advance.

goran
09-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Read my "Alternative guide..." and you'll find the link to it there!!!

And a lot more...

beamobhoy
09-12-2009, 08:28 PM
Goran, my friend, i've read your guide and the link but the link doesn't download!!

goran
10-12-2009, 12:28 AM
Nonsense, you're not reading my guide!!!

Post 5 at the bottom!

It gives you this:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=114465&page=2

Post no. 45 - it downloads perfectly!!!:respect-054:

Now, don't post until you get some reading and work done!

Then come back with specific questions and...

Good luck!:cheers2:

beamobhoy
10-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Alright Goran, you've got me going now! I have finally used FTP to connect to my azbox - now i am on my way! My only question at the moment is that i transferred newcs 1.20 (as from your thread) - extracted, used FTP to put it into my box but it comes up as version 1.65 !!!! This will not read my G@mm@ card! Any ideas?? (ones that don't involve "read my guide"!)

hfmls
10-12-2009, 05:42 PM
thank you
u can test too satelites.info/azbox

:)

goran
10-12-2009, 07:09 PM
You have to read what other people have written. Start with that thread, loadsa posts there. Not everything is there but!

beamobhoy
10-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Goran - given up with newcs - taken your advice - set up cccam (fantastically easy after all my fears!) and going for a pay server - saves hours of messing about. Thanks for your input. :sifone:

alcatel
10-12-2009, 10:46 PM
Goran - given up with newcs - taken your advice - set up cccam (fantastically easy after all my fears!) and going for a pay server - saves hours of messing about. Thanks for your input. :sifone:

I always wanted to say this.

You,sir, are an idiot
if you don't want to read but just ask already answered question.you go right ahead.
ppl really appreciate this.

harrycoates6
14-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Hi all.l Problem i have at present with azbox premium is the loss of all plugins exccept basic 4 url azupd.com. install plugins.lst & install usb. all attempts to install plugins.lst failed. Tried file zilla to ftp plugins.lst but the remote path i put in was not accpted /temp folder. can anyone give me the correct info in order to transfer mboxinfo & plugins.lst files, in order to ftp openxcas & other plug ins which it wont do at the moment.Any help appreciated

goran
14-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Why do people insist on inventing hot water all the time?!?:smash:

Read my "Alternative guide" sticky...

goran
30-12-2009, 06:56 PM
How to get the keys for MultiCAS via a plug-in:

TeChSat_AZK v1.0 (official version)

We present the first official version of our plugin for TechSat_AZK azbox.

With this plugin you can download and install automatically files Key.bin and new_biss.key always updated with the latest keys to work.

This plugin is dependent MULTICAS therefore to use it you must also install the plugin OpenXCAS.

Edit the file and add the url in plugins.conf according to this example:

[SERVER]
PLUGINS_SERVER_1=http://azboxworld.com
PLUGINS_SERVER_2=http://techsat.info/AZPlugins
PLUGINS_SERVER_3=http://islaremota.com
PLUGINS_SERVER_4=http://azupd.comFrom this moment you can automatically install the plugin TechSat_AZK and others may be available directly from the server TechSat.

sperr1
20-08-2011, 08:13 AM
tried putting the urls in both ways just get fail to download message on all urls any ideas guys

robert5
20-08-2011, 09:16 AM
PLUGINS_SERVER_1=http://satlab.techsat.info/AZPlugins
CAMD_SERVER_1=http://satlab.techsat.info/AZCamd

Blagi
20-08-2011, 09:32 AM
Via MaZ one can update, too...

One needs to edit the MAZ.ini file with this, as abdelsat says:

url1=http://www.descargas.azboxhd.es
url2=http://www.azbox4yu.com
url3=http://www.islaremota.com/azp
url4=http://www.islaremota.com/aza
url5=http://azboxworld.com
url6=http://www.satelites.info/azbox
url7=http://server.s*e*r*v*e*r.*a*z-box.co.uk/plug
url8=http://server.s*e*r*v*e*r.*a*z-box.co.uk/cam (https://www.goldwafers.co.uk/CAMS/)s
url9=http://satlab.techsat.info/AZPlugins
url10=http://satlab.techsat.info/AZCam (https://www.goldwafers.co.uk/CAMS/)d

* is to be removed, of course...

http://azupd.nl (http://azupd.nl/)

http://server.azbox.co.uk/cams

acafcrs
05-02-2013, 05:23 PM
Goran, please contact me on aca16121983@gmail.com