PDA

View Full Version : New Firm 0.9.2371

Charles_Bronson
22-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Release Notes

Fixed
- From software 2163 wifi wep 64/128bit doesn't work anymore.

Fixed
- At HDMI mode -> changing the display format (fullscreen, Pillarbox, Pan & Scan),
the video resolution changes to 576p - the output matches no longer with video-resolution in settings.

Fixed
- SCART -> the output is generally Macrovision protected, even at programs that are not protected.
So Recordings via Scart are not possible.

Fixed
- SCART -> If you choose RGB-Signal, you have no output on HDMI at the same time

Fixed
- SCART -> Changes at display format will lead to green-screen followed with picture loss - reboot required!

Fixed
- AT network Services Menu - The displayed name is the current status,
therefore please rename in activated (instead of activate) and disabled (instead of disable)

Fixed
- USALS-Settings are deleted after reboot

Fixed
- Subtitles are not in accordance with the spoken sentence, they stay until the next subtitle appears.
The subtitle fits naturally no longer the situation. They should disappear

Fixed
- AzBox loose memory of historical navigation when change favorite folder or when jump between satellites

Fixed
- When you delete channels from the genre lists, the channel will be completely erased, not just the genre-labeling

Fixed
- In MKVs should be used the yellow button to change the sound, and Red button to select over Subtitles, as in TV menu,
instead of clicking through.

Fixed
- VOB Files are not working(File extension should be .vob)

Fixed
- If you enter text which is longer than entry field, you can't see what you are entering, because text doesn't scroll

Fixed
- Renaming files in ftp is buggy, if you do rename in detail menu for a file which is on ftp.
You can't exit the rename option only with home button

Fixed
- YOUTUBE: Timeline works not properly - longer as necessary

Added
- When adding a record from EPG, at reserved recording list there is no option to edit the timing.
(Like start X minutes before and stop Y minutes later, from the EPG time).

http://www.file-upload.net/download-1719422/patch.bin.html

iko
22-06-2009, 09:58 PM
is that a trusted Fw?
where is the forum mods and admins?

DJBlu
22-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Working fine here iko.

E.T.
22-06-2009, 10:32 PM
I don't think there is such a thing as alternate firmware yet, as the source is not open source at the moment.

The only ones who build images for the AZbox is OpenSat.

So trusted, yes !

If this image is ready to be public ? don't know, but there were more image wich are officially not released by AZbox ( in the downloads into the box itself) and that ones are working perfect.

cheers,

E.T.

member of the dbf4all team

medmed
22-06-2009, 11:25 PM
this is other link :
http://rapidshare.com/files/247525151/patch_0.9.2371.rar

sami8519
22-06-2009, 11:32 PM
I tested it and it works fine here as well.

tinos
22-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Any news on recording and high bitrate? can big size mkvs and BR movies be playback now?

Can we at last compare our box to a Popcorn Hour on multimedia?

xanadu
22-06-2009, 11:52 PM
It just seems to be more bug fixes.

Nothing new in this version apart from :-

Added
- When adding a record from EPG, at reserved recording list there is no option to edit the timing.
(Like start X minutes before and stop Y minutes later, from the EPG time).

lazo
22-06-2009, 11:53 PM
I tested with bluray big m2ts files with audio optioned . When you select alternative audio in m2ts file contains . it can.t play video and freeze . and also still freeze and frame drops in videos .

terrorman
23-06-2009, 12:06 AM
No IP, No change Setting languaje.... all bug

2 AZ HD Elite now off,, KO total!

format 2
update 2

ko

terrorman
23-06-2009, 12:31 AM
did not liked the firm, at first

the ip is not found automatically, I had to make by hand, also did not let me change the language, are automatically placed in English

now think it has stabilized, but I still have 20 minutes of total madness.

Now cccam is working fine with 0.1, everything works pretty fast and light.
thanks for this new version.

iko
23-06-2009, 01:21 AM
MAny Thanx for New FW works really ok here but nothing special :)
feels same like previous unofficial FW...

goran
23-06-2009, 01:34 AM
I don't wanna go to bed way too late... or should I say early, soooo... this time I chose to upgrade without formatting the apps area... from FW 2023!

Let's see what comes of that......

After installing it in via USB stick -> Data reset -> Factory settings...

Reboot automatically -> Settings -> "Can't find channel list"... Lost my DiSEqC 1.1 settings after the factory default thing, which is recommended to do!

Settings -> sort DiSEqC 1.1 out -> Can' find channel list! Grrrr...

Connect with FileZilla and put in the 3 files into DISK2 -> Reboot -> FOUND THE CHANNELS, hehe... Went to my previous channel -> MY MBOX 0.6 build 0010 WAS WORKING IMMEDIATELY!!! CS IS FINE!!!

The Fast Forward button [the recording bit just above the USB button] is giving the OpenXCAS -> EMU/CS SW options just fine!!!

Plus, while in Settings -> enabled all the Network services.. [OK button]

Btw, checked the net speed -> no improvement! Around 1200.000 K bps on a 100MB line, where my PC gets 67MB speed.

GOGO-list looks better, as if they are preparing it or have prepared it for great things, hehe.... Is it working properly? I don't wanna mess with my list/settings right now.

Audio/Video looks better, too! Once you choose HDMI, though, no messing with SCART stuff [not that I need it but... just noticing...]

File Manager -> can't see my Vista based laptop, with all the folders permitted to be shared... I notice it has CD ROM added as an option... can' test!

FTP -> I noticed that there is no possibility to get the "awkward" signs for your username/passwords combination [it seems]. Where is that possibility in the machine itself? But: FTP does not connect to my laptop after I put in the address and port 21 and username and password -> Not Connect! Any instructions/possible?!?

Now, can we get through Vista security into the other devices on the network, I wonder, straight from AZbox HD? No additional stuff needed, of course.

Browser -> English -> Video -> chose "Star Wars Bloopers" on Dailymotion -> Loading... excruciatingly slow and no go!!! The same with video . google... so, I went there [Goo. videos] -> soooooo slooooooooooowwwwwwwww... -> nothing happens...

I wanted to take the USB stick at this point, so I pushed the key on the remote - it did not respond... Had to kill it at the back and then took it out.

When it rebooted it went straight to Settings... [again?] - even though I was on Nova Cinema -> Standby, when I killed it. Normal?

Anyway, Mbox 0.6_0010 works quite well, I have to say!!!:sifone: MCC also. mboxinfo is cool, too!:respect-051:

Cheers!:cheers2:

iko
23-06-2009, 01:50 AM
cCCam v0.1 needs to Restart More often with this new FW
I may go back to unofficial FW If that occurs again and again :(
P.S IS HD picture looks a bit Better or is that my Tired eyes :D

clockterra
23-06-2009, 01:55 AM
still no upgrade on net options, we wanna the ability to use a hard disk on pc to record...
and play MKV 1080p with high bitrates without stuttering, and the same with bluerayrips, i tried some and still no improvement due to limited network speed limitation...

And we need a separate display options for playing videos (Mkv, bluerayrips)(for maintain aspect ratio, and showing 1:1 pixels), and TV (full screen in my case)

That are major improvements that OPENSAT could make, and they are so easy to do...

Best regards Clock.

goran
23-06-2009, 02:14 AM
Subs working fine. Doesn't remember them, when you move away and come back, but a quick red button action and voila!

Some told me they had trouble connecting with the channel editor. Anyone else?

iko
23-06-2009, 02:51 AM
they should check their Network settings before the editor ;)
I also think It's not a Must have update If you are on unofficial FW ;)
How is new Cccam works with new FW guys???

xanadu
23-06-2009, 07:59 AM
Some told me they had trouble connecting with the channel editor. Anyone else?

The previous unofficial version I could not get to connect via FTP or channel editor also.

Not tried this new version yet.

pr2
23-06-2009, 08:16 AM

After installing it in via USB stick -> Data reset -> Factory settings...

Reboot automatically -> Settings -> "Can't find channel list"... Lost my DiSEqC 1.1 settings after the factory default thing, which is recommended to do!

Settings -> sort DiSEqC 1.1 out -> Can' find channel list! Grrrr...

@Goran,

If you do a Data Reset -> Factory settings... it is normal that you lose your channel list. That the goal of this feature...
Remember by default you have no channel list. You need to search your channels the first time you boot your Azbox...

Pr2

pr2
23-06-2009, 08:25 AM
The previous unofficial version I could not get to connect via FTP or channel editor also.

Not tried this new version yet.

People cannot connect with Channel Editor simply because there is no password set on their Azbox.

So telnet to you Azbox, once connected type "passwd" command.
You will be prompted to create a password and confirm it.

Then you will be able to connect via Channel Editor.

Since several firmwares there is no more default password set in the firmware.

Pr2

goran
23-06-2009, 09:36 AM
@Goran,

If you do a Data Reset -> Factory settings... it is normal that you lose your channel list. That the goal of this feature...
Remember by default you have no channel list. You need to search your channels the first time you boot your Azbox...

Pr2

Yes, apparently. Although, the reason I wrote "grrrr" is that this time I didn't do the 'erase' and 'format' things on purpose, to try to keep the job to a minimum.

I thought that if there is no proper erase/format - this should also be as it was, before I installed the new FW. Apparently not so...

This morning a strange situation: I left it ON all night long [Total TV with Mbox 0.6_0010] and when I switched the TV on the picture was not there. Moreover, AZbox HD went into "Loading" etc. when I tried changing the channel...

Strange... Anyone else?

terrorman
23-06-2009, 10:51 AM
in files with DTS audio can not control the volume?,
I do not work up and down volume

radioboy
23-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Just updating through the settings / internet. Its in the list now...

Radioboy

gtg60
23-06-2009, 11:13 AM
YESSSS!! Finally some large improvements in the Media playing abilities!

Now plays 23.976 fps mkv's :cup-006:

Also much better handling of DVD folders, now you can even navigate menu's but still a little buggy. I can also play a DVD that's in my PC's drive.(I use AnyDVD so that's probably taking care of the encryption)

It's also back to being able to play HD-DVD files but still without sound (this feature was gone in the last 2 FW's). Again I have to trick it by changing file names to .m2ts or .mkv

Doesn't seem to be any improvement in music files.

WiFi was much easier to set-up and once I had entered settings a simple reboot and all was working fine.

miruim
23-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Also much better handling of DVD folders, now you can even navigate menu's but still a little buggy. I can also play a DVD that's in my PC's drive.(I use AnyDVD so that's probably taking care of the encryption)

how can you handle the menus ?? can you explain ?? regards :respect-010:

terrorman
23-06-2009, 12:14 PM
I have a 32GB usb and when I format it, always stays at 21%, someone with him?
I could only format the first time he lit the device, which was installed by the firm manufactures

goran
23-06-2009, 12:28 PM
Total TV -> Cinemax, watched a movie, then the next came but the scr subtitles wouldn't kick in. Sound like a bug, doesn't it?:toetap05:

I had to put it to Slovenian and then back to scr and then it worked.

1 for the "to do" list, guys... Or can anyone say it works for him?

gtg60
23-06-2009, 12:35 PM
how can you handle the menus ?? can you explain ?? regards :respect-010:

Previously if I had selected a DVD folder i.e. a DVD I had decrypted and copied to my hard drive, when I played the folder it would play the menu's as a series of pictures or just show the menu screen and I couldn't interact with it now it will display the menu and I can navigate using the arrow and ok keys to 'Play movie', 'Extras' things like that.
It's still a little buggy but a big leap forward!

iko
23-06-2009, 12:43 PM
how is your Cccam works guys?
Here every half an hour stops working :(

gtg60
23-06-2009, 02:25 PM
how is your Cccam works guys?
Here every half an hour stops working :(

Just as reliable for me.

iko
23-06-2009, 03:06 PM
No luck here.... I've turn back to Unofficial ;)

gadgeteer
23-06-2009, 04:12 PM
I have no luck for this firmware. It's not stable in the network part and often get stucked in loading stage. I have to factory reset to solve this problem.

gtg60
23-06-2009, 05:56 PM
I thought that if there is no proper erase/format - this should also be as it was, before I installed the new FW. Apparently not so...

I just upgraded the Firmware on my Elite and didn't bother with the Factory reset or Format the application area and the new firmware was installed leaving the channel lists, static IP etc all as they were.

radioboy
23-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Same this end all upgrades have been done via the internet connection with there site.
All have been done in order of update incase there release has bits missing.

We need someone to get some info from Opensat as to which way to upgrade. I.E can users do a factory reset then upgrade or do they if they want do a factory reset and then need to upgrade via the internet and the releases in order on there to be able to get all fetures to work!

All seems to be o.k this end so far. I,ll give it a bit more of a run to see how this version goes.:respect-040:

Radioboy

gtg60
23-06-2009, 07:17 PM
Just noticed that some DVD ISO's are working for the first time for me.

goran
23-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Left the box on for a few hours, using Mbox and when I came back - nothing worked...

Had to reboot and then it started but with some trouble, not smoothly...

Is it down to FW or Mbox?

What about other EMUs?

terrorman
23-06-2009, 07:56 PM
I have no luck for this firmware. It's not stable in the network part and often get stucked in loading stage. I have to factory reset to solve this problem.

we must greatly improve the stability of the hardware, since this does not apply to the whole world, and the hardware is the same, this means that the firm is quite unstable.

demomento I have no more problems than I have already said, the epidemic has stabilized yesterday

terrorman
23-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Left the box on for a few hours, using Mbox and when I came back - nothing worked...

Had to reboot and then it started but with some trouble, not smoothly...

Is it down to FW or Mbox?

What about other EMUs?

CCcam 0.1 works with 100%:nopity:

goran
23-06-2009, 08:17 PM
Thanx!

Interesting that some state that their CCcam dies every half hour or so...???

gtg60
23-06-2009, 08:31 PM

Got to be down to the stability of the server, there's so much possible variation there.

pr2
23-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Hello,

Here is my feedback on this firmware, I am still running mgcamd has emu since it is one which gives me the more channels.

This firmware clearly fix the TV aspect ration (Pillar box is working fine no).

I can play a MKV file that was not playable before but I have no sound at all. I am just connect to a CRT TV via SCART, I don't connect my Azbox to a home cinema system so I don't know if the sound of this MKV works via the SPDIF output.

I have update my 2 Premiums via USB without doing any kind of reset to factory default nor erase, it works fine.

The only thing I point out is that it is better to return to the Configuration screen and reconfigure everything even if it is properly displayed. For exemple I see that my Menu are set in French (has before the update) in the configuration but the Azbox display me the menu in English so I need to confirm again that I wan them in french.

May be good to know for people using subtitle and having problems...

So since the last update I always return to configuration and confirm everything... just to be sure.

Pr2
P.S.: I just need to restart mgcamd, I was not use to that... so yes perhaps due to this firmware... I will keep an eye on this...

humaxarie
23-06-2009, 09:41 PM
okay today updated firm from 2032 to this one.
but now ftp connection problem...login refused.

with telnet i get connection

how do i ftp the azbox with this firmw. version ????

goran
23-06-2009, 09:46 PM
FileZilla on port 21...

Or Total Commander...

terrorman
23-06-2009, 09:51 PM
would be interesting to add channel lists within addons, but would have to invent something to not be installed within OpenXCAS;)

Tarzan
23-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Thanx!

I did upgrade to the latest firmware and did a factory reset but now I have to restart CCCam as it sometimes doesn't clear some of the channels..

Will downgrade it back to the unofficial one and see if the problem still persists...

goran
23-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Try deleting it all, erasing properly, resetting to factory settings, then formatting, then installing and resetting to factory settings, then channels and then all the rest of it...

Tarzan
23-06-2009, 10:00 PM
Try deleting it all, erasing properly, resetting to factory settings, then formatting, then installing and resetting to factory settings, then channels and then all the rest of it...

it's not easy to keep scanning and storing those sat positions especially now that the motor on my dish is making a loud squeaky noise when it moves...

goran
23-06-2009, 10:03 PM
No need. Back it up [channels [in DISK2 - the 3 files], then restore after install. Maybe just the DiSEqC 1.2 needs sorting out a bit but no scanning...

humaxarie
23-06-2009, 10:03 PM
did filezilla and tc on port 21
it reports:

connection made
waiting for welcome message
connection aborted...

must i change some passwords ???

when i downgrade to 2032 everythings works fine...

Tarzan
23-06-2009, 10:07 PM
did filezilla and tc on port 21
it reports:

connection made
waiting for welcome message
connection aborted...

must i change some passwords ???

when i downgrade to 2032 everythings works fine...

The password is blank in the current firmware revision

humaxarie
23-06-2009, 10:14 PM
still no succes.

password with putty in telnet session was azbox...
well tomorrow a new day

thanx for the replies, and maybe more luck tomorrow....

Tarzan
23-06-2009, 10:16 PM
still no succes.

password with putty in telnet session was azbox...
well tomorrow a new day

thanx for the replies, and maybe more luck tomorrow....

Did you enable the ftp and ssh service in the Internet settings page??

humaxarie
23-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Tarzan..

10000 times thanx...
that was it

didn't know this option (was under network)

pfew, now i can sleep calm :)

goran
23-06-2009, 10:22 PM
Hehe, I reported you need to enable all of those... :D Next time you'll know... ;) :)

Tiptronic
23-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Cool, I didn't have to disconnect my HD to upgrade to this one and it didn't crash on the first bootup as usual :D Too bad I lost my bootup pic though, but thats easy.

Is that 'Network Service' in Azbox settings new?

selobaba
24-06-2009, 12:07 AM
I can also play a DVD that's in my PC's drive.
hi friend can I ask you how to do that?

selo:troll:

selobaba
24-06-2009, 12:09 AM
YESSSS!! Finally some large improvements in the Media playing abilities!

Now plays 23.976 fps mkv's :cup-006:

It's also back to being able to play HD-DVD files but still without sound (this feature was gone in the last 2 FW's). Again I have to trick it by changing file names to .m2ts or .mkv

Doesn't seem to be any improvement in music files.

WiFi was much easier to set-up and once I had entered settings a simple reboot and all was working fine.

How can I play DVD thats in my pc????:001_07:

goran
24-06-2009, 12:25 AM
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=105049&page=3 - posts 83, 84, 87, 88 and so on and on... all there, more or less...

XP is easy, just allow the files to be shared etc.

Vista is more of a challenge - need a server...

Good luck!

goran
24-06-2009, 12:32 AM
For XP:
Originally Posted by tinos https://www.satpimps.co.uk/images/totallypro/buttons/viewpost.gif (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=611523#post61152 3)

With XP Professional is super easy to add User Guest to those files that you want to share... just select carpet with files go to Security (not sharing) and add user guest (make sure it is not disabled account). After that apply security to all folders and files inside in advanced menu. You can find examples with google for sure on how to do that. After that you can share folder with Everybody read access and you can playback all files.

WOW!:woohoo-022:

I didn't bother with the User Guest at all!

I simply went to the main folders or even whole partitions, right click on them -> Sharing and Security, then gave the rights, allowed them to be shared, plus also went to Customise and apply the template to all subfolders -> Apply and OK.

Then - just in case - I went a bit "lower" and repeated the whole thing to the Music, Video and Photo folders, one by one, and - lo&behold - NTFS or not, firewall or not, who cares - all the movies are playable!!!:cheers2:

Unlike bloody Vista... Oychhhhh...:ack2: That possibly explains why some people report their external HDDs in NTFS to be playable and some can not...?

But then I lost it all! Damn, what happened? Re-did it all, rebooted and now it's all cool! Hopefully it stays like that, hehe... My wife's laptop was also immeditaely playable, as it is XP and as easy as pie to sort out, just as you said!

THANX, M8!!!:respect-051::king-041:

happyhammer
24-06-2009, 08:42 AM
Got to be down to the stability of the server, there's so much possible variation there.

i have the 30 mins lockup... Incubus did not have this, so its the software not the server in this case.

Tiptronic
24-06-2009, 04:14 PM
my "www" button does not work anymore for some reason... and can anyone use www.livescore.com?

gtg60
24-06-2009, 06:27 PM
i have the 30 mins lockup... Incubus did not have this, so its the software not the server in this case.

Strange, Incubus used to lock up on rapid channel zapping for me but this is rock solid.

happyhammer
25-06-2009, 09:03 AM
Strange, Incubus used to lock up on rapid channel zapping for me but this is rock solid.

yes, incubus will do this.

i'm referring to cccam just locking up after around 30 mins whilst watching a channel. with incubus, i could watch a channel for hours without interruption.

DJBlu
25-06-2009, 09:22 AM

What Firmware? What AZBox? What Channel? What encryption?

Without these no-one else can try the same variables to see if it is the EMU. Let us know and we can all try.

geezerpl
25-06-2009, 01:20 PM
For me this new FW works like a charm. Mgcamd perfect.
Only bug noticed so far - from time to time problems with movie FFWD & REWIND

As for new plugins - Weather makes the screen go black & reboot necessary

radioboy
25-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Weather plugin tested this end fine with latest version.

Radio

NINJA
25-06-2009, 03:14 PM
I am using this 0.9.2371, at the moment i am reasonably happy with the release, i do have the following to report and wouldn't mind knowing if it is just me?

a. Premier, (19east) sub menus, (Direkt, Sports) blue button does not bring up the other channels only the portal. This did work in 2032

b. I cannot get any of the HD channels on any transponder to work or even a signal recognised. All other channels on all transponders are fine.

This is not the first report of HD channels being lost.

I am using CCCam 0.1 and these channels did work with 2032, i will be reverting to 2032 tonight to double check this.

I have seen numerous reports about channels working correctly then dropping out and coming back, but am not sure if this is a CCCam issue or a Firmware issue!

I have followed the usual prodcedure of format, rebuild still no difference.

Tarzan
25-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Is there any way to delete the channels either by selecting them and pressing delete at once or by pressing any single button??

Currently it's a nightmare to delete the channels as I have to press the menu button and then select delete and have to repeat this for each channel.

aqa
25-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Is there any way to delete the channels either by selecting them and pressing delete at once or by pressing any single button??

Currently it's a nightmare to delete the channels as I have to press the menu button and then select delete and have to repeat this for each channel.

just use azloader to edit chanals

Tarzan
25-06-2009, 05:18 PM
AZLoader or AZBoxEdit??

I can't see any option to delete channels using AZBoxEdit...

iko
25-06-2009, 08:12 PM
have you tried right click on the Chanel name?

NINJA
25-06-2009, 08:12 PM
I am using this 0.9.2371, at the moment i am reasonably happy with the release, i do have the following to report and wouldn't mind knowing if it is just me?

a. Premier, (19east) sub menus, (Direkt, Sports) blue button does not bring up the other channels only the portal. This did work in 2032

b. I cannot get any of the HD channels on any transponder to work or even a signal recognised. All other channels on all transponders are fine.

I am using CCCam 0.1 and these channels did work with 2032, i will be reverting to 2032 tonight to double check this.

I have seen numerous reports about channels working correctly then dropping out and coming back, but am not sure if this is a CCCam issue or a Firmware issue!

OK!

I have reverted to 2032 and it seems to have fixed the HD channel problem, i am still using CCCam 0.1.

On this test i can only assume that this is a firmware problem, not every one seems to be experienceing this so i must believe that it is only happening in a particular set of cir***stances.

Just for the record i am using USALS and a technomate motor with high quality cable and good signal 100%/75% strength. Also i have a 250gig hard drive fitted internally and working well for timeshift etc.

The Prem* sub channel issue i think is down to the transponder needing to update itself at some time, so i don't think the software can be blamed for this. I remembered that i have seen this before on other boxes and it is the same with AZbox 2032 firmware also.

happyhammer
26-06-2009, 08:37 AM
What Firmware? What AZBox? What Channel? What encryption?

Without these no-one else can try the same variables to see if it is the EMU. Let us know and we can all try.

2032, elite, various sly, nds.

C line to external server.

i have upgraded to latest software and will see how it works when watching the lions match tommorow.

satwyn
26-06-2009, 08:42 AM

channel list then check tick the ones to delite in blocks then ok then menu go to delete you can then delete all channels you have ticked

slegs
26-06-2009, 09:10 AM
Have reverted to 2032 myself as I had problems with intermittent self rebooting and locking up. 2032 seems much more stable imo.

NINJA
26-06-2009, 10:17 AM
OK!

I have reverted to 2032 and it seems to have fixed the HD channel problem, i am still using CCCam 0.1.

On this test i can only assume that this is a firmware problem, not every one seems to be experienceing this so i must believe that it is only happening in a particular set of cir***stances.

Just for the record i am using USALS and a technomate motor with high quality cable and good signal 100%/75% strength. Also i have a 250gig hard drive fitted internally and working well for timeshift etc.

The Prem* sub channel issue i think is down to the transponder needing to update itself at some time, so i don't think the software can be blamed for this. I remembered that i have seen this before on other boxes and it is the same with AZbox 2032 firmware also.

Something i forgot to mention which is pretty important!!!

Whilst experiencing the problem with the HD channels i did a satellite scan of 28east and non of the HD channels were found apart from ITV HD and BBC HD, both unencrypted!!

This tells me that maybe this release 0.9.2371 is not entirely happy with CCCam 0.1 . Further investigation is needed. I still think it is a firmware issue!

medmed
26-06-2009, 11:53 AM
hi
this release 0.1 CCcam with many problem in the 2371 ver. in the HD channels

[10:50:45] [cccam_client]->ECM to lxxxx.selfip.com(handler:382B0000 ) CaID:0x0100 SID:0x2406 ECM:0x15F5
[10:50:46] DCW: NOK
[10:50:46] [cccam_client]->ECM to lxxxx.selfip.com(handler:622B0000 ) CaID:0x0100 SID:0x2406 ECM:0x15F5
[10:50:46] DCW: NOK
[10:50:46] [cccam_client]->ECM to lxxxx.selfip.com(handler:30270000 ) CaID:0x0100 SID:0x2406 ECM:0x15F4
[10:50:47] DCW: NOK
[10:50:47] [cccam_client]->ECM to lxxxx.selfip.com(handler:13280000 ) CaID:0x0100 SID:0x2406 ECM:0x15F4
[10:50:49] DCW: NOK
[10:50:49] [cccam_client]->ECM to lxxxx.selfip.com(handler:6D280000 ) CaID:0x0100 SID:0x2406 ECM:0x15F4
[10:50:49] [cccam_client]->ECM to lxxxx.selfip.com(handler:382B0000 ) CaID:0x0100 SID:0x2406 ECM:0x15F4
[10:50:49] [cccam_client]->ECM to lxxxx.selfip.com(handler:622B0000 ) CaID:0x0100 SID:0x2406 ECM:0x15F4
[10:50:50] DCW: NOK

please fix it .

medmed

goran
26-06-2009, 12:22 PM
http://www.myazbox.de/database/bugtracker/bugtracker0-9-2371.htm - the bug list, the wish list and the 'sorted' list...

Hope it helps the rest of you in terms of what should work in 2371 and what sadly isn't properly working......

From then on one might re-install it all, carefully and - maybe...:coolgleamA:

iko
26-06-2009, 12:25 PM
I've told you that cccam not working properly on day1 ...

sami8519
26-06-2009, 12:35 PM
Any body been able to make Dynamic Dns updater work in this firmwre. I put all the correct data yet it says error, check your data bla bla .... etc.

pr2
26-06-2009, 01:38 PM

To ALL that have problems with HD Channel?

Do you download the GoGo-List on your Azbox? The answer is probably: YES!

So clean-up all your channels and redo a satellite search WITHOUT downloading the Gogo-List and you will see that all your HD Channels will come back.

This is an issue with Gogo-list that break the HD signal access. I don't know why, I already escalate this problem.

So my advice don't use the Gogolist function at all, do a satellite search create your own favorites and keep it in a safe place, so that you can restore it when needed.

I experiment this myself fortunately I backup my channel list without Gogolist before testing it, the only way to access back my channel was to restaure the channel list.

Pr2

Dig Deep
26-06-2009, 08:22 PM
Still in beta

Let them do what is needed to be done and we all will be happy.

It is a good looking DM killer and I feel assured that things will be sorted, in due time.

Think it is useless to stress the coders:seeya:
Anyway, any found problem will help if we donīt screem:grouphug:

iko
26-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Coders needs feedback dude so let people send their thoughts and findings here....
everyone here has a great respect for their hardwork...

xanadu
26-06-2009, 10:13 PM
HD picture Quality is still poor. (BBC HD) Using 1080p.

Lot's of background picture noise.

It makes the SD look good though!

goran
26-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Not at my end... Pana 42inch 1080p24 and all great... ;)

xanadu
26-06-2009, 10:29 PM
You need a new TV then Goran :D

My Fortecstar Innovation has a far superior picture on HD.

I will see what Glastonbury looks like on HD and then decide.

Maybe the Azbox HD is so good that it depends on a good quality source to really show it off?

Maybe I should try it at 1080i.

terrorman
26-06-2009, 11:26 PM
1 problem with the dvd

I am ripe with dvd shrink and remove them from other languages audios and left me alone, the program for any reason is not characteristic of the language: EN

AZ does not play any audio or you can select any audio.

You can add a routine to check if there is a declaration by the language you select the first audio you find? or something?

I have solved TSMuxter, thus if I can add the tag audio: ES

regards

xanadu
27-06-2009, 01:14 AM
HD picture on BBC HD from Glastonbury does look acceptable, and better than anything I have seen previously in HD on my Azbox HD.

I refuse to be brain washed by all the sales people on the these Azbox HD threads.

I am not afraid to tell it how it actually is!

...and it's ok, but still much work to be done improving the firmware.

If only the Diablo CAM CI module worked !

I don't give a monkeys about CCCam, as don't do that CS c r a p.

sami8519
27-06-2009, 02:46 AM
I was having Cuberevo 900 HD receiver and I believe the picture is in azbox HD is superior to the cuberevo.

DJBlu
27-06-2009, 10:06 AM
You need a new TV then Goran :D

My Fortecstar Innovation has a far superior picture on HD.

I will see what Glastonbury looks like on HD and then decide.

Maybe the Azbox HD is so good that it depends on a good quality source to really show it off?

Maybe I should try it at 1080i.

To make a comparison you need to put the AZBox in 1080i as it is scaling to 1080p.

I have an ATI 3200 with UVD and it does exactly the same @ 1080p. When there is a fast panning movement there is blockiness in the background. When in 1080i this doesn't happen.

Maybe the Developers should have an option to autochange the resolution.

goran
27-06-2009, 11:15 AM
HD picture on BBC HD from Glastonbury does look acceptable, and better than anything I have seen previously in HD on my Azbox HD.

I refuse to be brain washed by all the sales people on the these Azbox HD threads.

I am not afraid to tell it how it actually is!

...and it's ok, but still much work to be done improving the firmware.

If only the Diablo CAM CI module worked !

I don't give a monkeys about CCCam, as don't do that CS c r a p.

I am not brainwashing anybody, FFS!!! I was banned from some forums for doing exactly that: telling it like it is. And they were selling it big time and unashamedly!

Now, I compare SD and HD because I have an excellent old DBox2 [Linux] and AZbox HD. SCART and HDMI.

I do not have two HD receivers and I do not have 2 HD TVs.

But what I do find I do tell.

Nothing objectionable!!! So far. Great picture, no probs. Btw, I go through a Panasonic Home Theatre [BR player and AZbox].

Seems pretty subjective to me, what you are saying. And a bit "spoilt" to boot...

Anyone else with such refined taste/senses as X? :rolleyes: :D:smash::respect-040::rofl::respect-023:

:cheers2::respect-051:

pr2
27-06-2009, 11:17 AM
1 problem with the dvd

I am ripe with dvd shrink and remove them from other languages audios and left me alone, the program for any reason is not characteristic of the language: EN

AZ does not play any audio or you can select any audio.

You can add a routine to check if there is a declaration by the language you select the first audio you find? or something?

I have solved TSMuxter, thus if I can add the tag audio: ES

regards

Hello,

Just to confirm that some video are playback without any sound either ISO DVD or MKV, may be others.

I already escalate this problem.

Pr2

gtg60
27-06-2009, 12:51 PM
I noticed another bug last night with sound, I think a while back somebody said that the volume control did not work on a mkv with Dolby Digital, well I've had the same problem with a HD sat channel with DD.

oregon
27-06-2009, 05:51 PM
The macrovision bug is still not properly fixed. you stilll occasionally get the "content protected" message if you try and record via scart.

Also switching from HDMI and back to Scart more than once, starts to cause picture problems.

iko
27-06-2009, 05:59 PM
how about signal quality on the bad weather
here we have very heavy rain and I lost signal on 28.2e with 1mtr solid dish!!!
which has never happened with anyother receiver even on snowy weather...

xanadu
27-06-2009, 06:39 PM
How do I fast forward recorded programs?

When I use the fast forward buttons it just takes me back to the recorded programs menu.