PDA

View Full Version : No signal on HD Channel: Gogolist is responsible!

pr2
26-06-2009, 01:42 PM
To ALL that have problems with HD Channel?

Do you download the GoGo-List on your Azbox? The answer is probably: YES!

So clean-up all your channels and redo a satellite search WITHOUT downloading the Gogo-List and you will see that all your HD Channels will come back.

11. Configuration -> Reset to factory defaul settings -> Channel list.

This is an issue with Gogo-list that break the HD signal access. I don't know why, I already escalate this problem.

So my advice don't use the Gogolist function at all, do a satellite search create your own favorites and keep it in a safe place, so that you can restore it when needed.

I experiment this myself fortunately I backup my channel list without Gogolist before testing it, the only way to access back my channel was to restaure the channel list.

Pr2

Tarzan
26-06-2009, 02:59 PM
I stopped using it when I realised that it doesn't include all the channels that I can get.. so I tend to do a manual scan instead.

NINJA
26-06-2009, 03:29 PM
To ALL that have problems with HD Channel?

Do you download the GoGo-List on your Azbox? The answer is probably: YES!

So clean-up all your channels and redo a satellite search WITHOUT downloading the Gogo-List and you will see that all your HD Channels will come back.

11. Configuration -> Reset to factory defaul settings -> Channel list.

This is an issue with Gogo-list that break the HD signal access. I don't know why, I already escalate this problem.

So my advice don't use the Gogolist function at all, do a satellite search create your own favorites and keep it in a safe place, so that you can restore it when needed.

I experiment this myself fortunately I backup my channel list without Gogolist before testing it, the only way to access back my channel was to restaure the channel list.

Pr2
Thanks PR2 this sounds like a reasonable logical explanation, and yes i was using the gogolist. I would have posted my thanks as normal but i am on my phone and there is no thanks button displayed. We have a workaround! Another one to fix for the dev team, lol!! Better now than realease 1.

hanswurscht
26-06-2009, 04:40 PM
For HD Providers there are wrong Transponders, but is was announced Month bevor!
You can change this, but it is easyer to make a manual Scan.

No Fix since then from NG-Box

New Name for Gogo List ist NOGO List

pr2
26-06-2009, 11:11 PM
Hello,

Even if the Transponder is totally right you get the problem.
It really come from the Gogo list feature that corrupt something internal to the channel_list, not fixed by a manual scan!

Pr2

hanswurscht
27-06-2009, 02:25 PM
This is an FEC Problem, AUTO never works !

You need to look, what are the Settings for your prefered Sender, Sites like this could help

http://www.big-screen.de/deutsch/pages/produkt/wissen/astra_hdtv_frequenzen.php

AJR
27-06-2009, 02:59 PM
It really come from the Gogo list

Really ??

Some of the problem seems to be with the Azbox even with out the gonot list and even after a reset.

Eutelsat W3A (7.0°E)
HD1 & HD3
10880.00 V
DVB-S2 (QPSK) - 13333 4/5

Any clues on how to scan 10880.00 V using 13333 ???

valerica
27-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Put pilot on 1 .

Cheers ,
Val .

AJR
27-06-2009, 05:56 PM
Hmmmm....

I had tried that .. still not able to detect any signal on 10880.00 V

pr2
28-06-2009, 11:00 AM
Hello,

Tuner in Azbox is sensitive and very precise, meaning that for its tuner 10880.0 V is not the same has 10879.0 V or 10881.0 V.

So feeds hunters, sometimes need to change the TP to create a TP +1 MHz or -1 MHz to be able to catch a feed reported by other on a given frequency.

Can you please try this?

Pr2

AJR
28-06-2009, 02:13 PM
sometimes need to change the TP to create a .................

I think you missed the point.

The frequency is fine...

However.. I have now sorted the problem thanks to hanswurscht

AUTO does not work.

:D

With a bit of luck in a few months the box will be fit to go on sale as being beta.. lol