PDA

View Full Version : New BH011 crashes with 010 skins?

Chocolate
04-07-2009, 09:41 AM
Hi all,

I'm checking out the new IMG BH011, and as I was used to the BlackShadoww2 ADD skin, i downloaded it from the add-on manager and activated it with the new BH011 image, the result is that the system crashes it stays in an endless booting loop...

have you experienced the same? or where are the skins to download, in order to have a look if there is already the one which works with the new image?

thx.

DeepDiver
04-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Hi all,

I'm checking out the new IMG BH011, and as I was used to the BlackShadoww2 ADD skin, i downloaded it from the add-on manager and activated it with the new BH011 image, the result is that the system crashes it stays in an endless booting loop...

have you experienced the same? or where are the skins to download, in order to have a look if there is already the one which works with the new image?

thx.

Use the good old trick : read first :respect-062:

The title of the file you downloaded says it is for v 0.10 only. Why would you install it to v 0.11 ?
It is also written in the file description.
Currently, there are no optional skins for v 0.11. They are on the way, please wait.

When E2 is looping, you can still access your DM via FTP, go to /usr/share/enigma2 and delete the folder that identifies the skin you just installed. E2 will then restart with the default skin.