PDA

View Full Version : 23.5e gone?

oldjiver
07-07-2009, 10:57 AM
Hi,
I got the movie and **** (redex1-2) on 23.5 until recently. Afew days ago they started playing up, but I could get them if I turned the TM6900HDsuper off and on again. Now they have gone completely. I have put the official technomate update in and have reloaded the latest dragon file, but still nothing. Anyone else???:frown:

Giga
07-07-2009, 11:54 AM
can't follow. Do you need the latest official update (using official dutch canaldigitaal or TVVlaanderen card)? NO: go back to the latest patched firmware & softcam. Don't know why you would need dragon cam for this one? It is still there. If you need dragon cam + official TM soft: could be dragon cam communication problem?

dxdy
07-07-2009, 12:06 PM
KabelDeutschland (and **** redXclub) working fine... problem is on your side, maybe you load predator file without ID and key for KD?

holmroad
07-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Hi,
I got the movie and **** (redex1-2) on 23.5 until recently. Afew days ago they started playing up, but I could get them if I turned the TM6900HDsuper off and on again. Now they have gone completely. I have put the official technomate update in and have reloaded the latest dragon file, but still nothing. Anyone else???:frown:

Working fine here too mate on my TM6900HD Super - are you sure you have the latest patch (Version 679p) loaded on & turned on ok?:respect-067: