PDA

View Full Version : Newbee help

alvie1974
07-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Apologies to all the nice people that recieved this post in the wrong section i am glad of the comments received on my first post.

I have just purchased a DM8000 and could do with some help. I have dowloaded and installed DCC, found and adjusted the first line of the cccam.config file, its the next bit i cant work out. how does the box accept this file, do i reboot to tell the box to accept the new file?

I have read a generic tuttorial 16 times and still cant get it.

i would also like to download and install a good bouquet relating to my subscription. where and how can i do that?

Many thanks

meagain
07-07-2009, 03:11 PM
What are you wanting to do with CCcam, what image are you using, what satellites and what channels do you want to watch.

Some images you just need the CCcam bin file for it to work and some images will give you sat. and channel info to download.

Sandra
08-07-2009, 02:49 AM
I send my CCcam.cfg file to my Dreambox using an FTP program. Filezilla is a free one that works fine.
Download it and set the information from your dreambox, the LAN IP, username and password.
Then when you run the program and log on you will have your pc drives in the left hand window and the dreambox in the right hand window.
The CCcam files are in the VAR/ETC folder.
Open that one and find where your edited CCcam.cfg file is on your pc in the left hand window and drag it over to the dreambox side, it will ask if you want to replace the current file, say yes and thats it done :)