PDA

View Full Version : Global picture system controls ?

simcan
12-07-2009, 03:00 AM
New owner here need some information regarding the HDMI picture quality. AZbox Premium, firmware v0.9.2371, 1080P PAL to full HD 47 LCD.
Problem is over bright and soft picture, especially when watching HD material, like ITV HD. Now when playing back recorded HD , one can adjust the picture using system controls and the results are great. But when switching to live play, the system controls are missing and picture becomes dull and the blacks grey.
Any way of controlling the overall picture settings anywhere (like a global system control)?
Also followed the nice simple guide by guran to get started with the plug-ins, but couldn't even open TV GLOBO on 13.0E. Installed and reinstalled OpenXCAS and the latest MultiCAS a few times but the same results. Also activating and restarting it didn’t help. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Taykun
12-07-2009, 06:59 AM
i have same problems. I have bright and greyish picture. I can fix this problem by changing tv settings but this isnt a solution because picture on sd channels is wierd. Especially when using other receiver which is connected via scart.

I suggest that we send this problem to opensat.

iko
12-07-2009, 11:28 AM
they know that already ;)

Taykun
12-07-2009, 04:25 PM
i hope that by the end of this month new firmware will be released.