PDA

View Full Version : Help please

sut
13-07-2009, 01:59 PM
hi

let me first say if i break the rules with this post sorry i not sure.

i need some help please i am just about to buy a azbox hd elite. problem is i have been able to setup/flash a eagle box 500 before but cant seem to find a guide for doing the same on the azbox.
my goal to to set the box so i can use it for cardsharing and pickup the uk sly channels.
is it possible someone could piont me in the right direction.

thanks sut

Smudger
13-07-2009, 02:38 PM
No need to flash the box just add the plugins and cams all explained here.

iko
13-07-2009, 03:24 PM
cccam+CS=Result ;)

sut
13-07-2009, 03:41 PM
can i ask what ccam as i undertsand there are loads so what 1 will u use for azbox hd elite.

also what is cs from ( cccam+CS=Result )

eme
13-07-2009, 04:35 PM
i have been trying for 2 weeks around off and on to get sly card to work in elite, tried cccam and newcs. nothing. please inform of what is right way to get things working as the azbox is in living room now and other box which does work fine with card is upstaires. thanks.

hanswurscht
14-07-2009, 06:42 AM
Send me your Card an Ill sort it out :)

Sorry Guys, but why dont you read the Posts?
Better writing and writing dont work dont work?

Its explained more than one Time how to set NewCS and Mgcamd, now you must know stats from your Card, maybe camkey and Boxkey, also Megaherz.
Take telnet for to start, so you see also, what is going wrong.
Without this logs noone can help you

eme
14-07-2009, 12:57 PM
i do read posts thank you. when i use newcs in technomate and dreambox i do not need stats from card at all, both work fine with sly. the azbox does not, that is why i am asking. why do we get stupid posts like why dont u read the posts, when people can answer the way most people do be saying what to do intsead of sending people of willy nilly. i would much like a reply pointing out where i have gone wroung, then in the future as in the past i will help someone in need with the same problem. :eek: found newcs.config. is it the box key i need to insert please. thank you.

hanswurscht
14-07-2009, 08:46 PM
only reading needed, it works fine !
Goran has explained Step by Step, no need to take your Energy for this here.

goran
15-07-2009, 03:30 AM
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=112527 :coolgleamA: