PDA

View Full Version : neebie really needs alittle help please

sut
14-07-2009, 01:52 AM
hi

i'm a noob looking for some knowledge if you are willing to help please.
i have setup/flashed a eagle box following a guide i found, end result of this i was able to watch the channels i wanted. i am now buying a azbox hd elite again so i can watch the channels i wish to like the hign def channels.
problem i'm having is that i am able to do the setup/flashing of the box but i am unable to find what needs to be installed to set the box up.
my eagle box i installed the image, the ccam 2.0.9 full and the keys i downloaded via the box.

what im looking for is if anyone can tell me what i need to install to get this box up and running in the same way as my eagle box. i have read so much info on the forums but without a base to start from its really hard.

i thank you for any and all help
thx sut

Smudger
14-07-2009, 07:10 AM
On your eagle.
Do you have a local sly card? or are you using Card Share server?

goran
14-07-2009, 08:35 AM
Riiiiight... :rolleyes: :smash: And WTF do you think all this is: https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=100872 - posts 17 and onwards...:party:

FFS!!!!:respect-039::number-one-043::respect-064:

sut
14-07-2009, 09:25 AM
hi

i am cardsharing smudger.
goran i have read them posts before and and without a base to start from they are hard to get your head round. i can read what they say and do what they ask where im stuck is knowing what i should and should do.

goran
14-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Stop that right now!:ack2:

In my intros [Mbox, CCcam, MGcamd etc.] you are told exactly what to do!!! Exactly! Step-by-step!:woohoo-022:Provided you have a server to hook onto, of course!

Honestly.... some people... Just bloody sit down, read and as you're reading - DO IT, STEP-BY-STEP, as instructed!:seeya:

My dead granny could do it!!!:number-one-043:

sut
14-07-2009, 11:01 AM
i have read your guide and must admit it is good and i can follow it my only concern is i am only intrested in getting sly tv channels and again i will be only connecting to 1 server at the min. so i ask 1 question does this relate to me as reading this dont seem to relate to what i need or am i completly wrong

OK, 8in1 older switches [v. 1] are now catered for, too - with FW 0.9.1868 and newer!!! Instant switching, no waiting, no noise in the dead of night and your neighbours or/and your darlin' cursing you... Superb!!!

Here is how I did it:

HOME button on your remote -> Settings -> TV Channel -> Antenna Setup -> DiSEqC -> hit the left arrow to get to the option named Combination -> press OK on your remote, then set it all up for your xyz amount of LNBs...

I have 8 LNBs on a toroidal dish, with an 8in1 switch, so here is how I got them all working, i.e. the winning combination for AZbox HD is:

Sat postion 1 = [I reversed Command Order to] Uncommit./Commit. + [Committed DiSEqC] Switch A + [Uncommitted DISEqC] Switch 1

Sat postion 2 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch B + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 1

Sat postion 3 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch C + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 1

Sat postion 4 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch D + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 1

Sat postion 5 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch A + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 2

Sat postion 6 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch B + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 2

Sat postion 7 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch C + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 2

Sat postion 8 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch D + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 2

It really seems to be the "intelligent solution", as touted!!!!! I just thought a little bit [and I am NOT an expert!!!], then made a few choices and voila! They were working!!!!

And I think we can connect loads more LNB's thanx to this "intelligent solution"!!!

Indeed, I am planning to put up 16 Twin LNBs, each feeding 2 Sat TV tuners with 2 cables going out of each, into various switches, eventually sending only 2 cables down to my AZbox HD, one per sat TV tuner, so I will be able to easily watch something and record something else... Peace!

thx sut

goran
14-07-2009, 12:35 PM
You mean, you don't want to read on and find stuff that is concerning your "situation"? :rolleyes::reddevil: