PDA

View Full Version : Digit Alb HD......odd?

bonovox
15-07-2009, 12:40 AM
Anyway else getting digit alb hd channels through network? I have a full card and my card isnt decrypting them but it seems someone has a card in the share that is? Is there now a way of getting the HD channels by not pairing the card and using it in any box?

Nat Geo HD working through my card and also digi gold. Must be some kinda testing.

DARKMAN
15-07-2009, 03:09 AM
maybe are you going throught my Card:respect-069:

bonovox
15-07-2009, 03:26 AM
No idea m8. I know that Digit Gold (PPV) is coming through on my card at the moment and also all the other mpeg4 channels (MGM etc) Nat Geo HD as well and the other HD channels via the network. Definetly changing some things around on digit alb cos digi film 5-9 have changed names to Film drame, Film Hits, Film Komedi, Film Thriller and so on.

DARKMAN
15-07-2009, 04:08 AM
I hope they dont move eneymore.

forest1
15-07-2009, 04:45 AM
Yes i,m getting them through CS:respect-056:

^^COMPASS^^
15-07-2009, 07:37 AM
maybe are you going throught my Card:respect-069:

Think you need to get a cable tidy, for those cables. DM

:rolleyes:

ian
15-07-2009, 08:33 AM
digi gold PPV openning up here too using CS,so they must be messing around with something.ian.

all the channels have automatically changed name too on my dreambox to the new channel names,but what used to be explorer3 and is now EXP natyra no longer opens.

DARKMAN
15-07-2009, 04:59 PM
Think you need to get a cable tidy, for those cables. DM

:rolleyes:

You right mate ..That is the best i could do .lol

I change thouse everyday from 11pm to 4 am with all my testes i do...

I stay all day fix cables and need 2 min to fock all during the nite when i lose patince.:beatdeadhorse5:

DARKMAN
15-07-2009, 05:01 PM
digi gold PPV openning up here too using CS,so they must be messing around with something.ian.

all the channels have automatically changed name too on my dreambox to the new channel names,but what used to be explorer3 and is now EXP natyra no longer opens.

Thay change all names in albanian Lenguage Names..After long time digitalb becaming Albanian package !!!!