PDA

View Full Version : Patch locked up reciever,

TonyO
15-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Patch 303 locked up box and dont work.

pin or whatever it is does not work, downgrade again and use cam.

TonyO
15-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Problem solved, todays 15/07/09 patch 303 tends to lock the reciever on the TM1500CI+ , you'll need the master pin 2011 to unlock the box and reset.

It locked three separate TM boxes and the master pin had to be used on all of them.

^^COMPASS^^
15-07-2009, 09:58 PM
I guess i was lucky not to have the above problem

I patched 25 TM Boxes today

12 were TM 1500CI,s
Yes that dreaded receiver lock came on after successfully installing the patch, entered 0000

Put receiver on FTA channel Before turning Receiver lock off
exit and save>
re boot receiver>
select your chosen language>
re boot receiver again>
now you can send a softcam>
Turn on DIGI TV AU>
exit save new settings>
re boot again.

Go to Nova sport cze (1west)
Mute>
exit>
set keys to zero>
to check au works

Worked like a charm every time

regards Compass...

TonyO
15-07-2009, 11:54 PM
The three boxes were one I use and a couple of mates, we dont use pins and leave them on four zeros.

The master pin worked ok and the patch is doing digitv very nicely, I dont mind a few probs when we get AU back.

keith mawer
16-07-2009, 12:51 AM
have used patches before on my 1500 , but i think will leave this 1 alone,

fiercewolf
19-07-2009, 01:17 PM
HI- I have patched my receiver with the latest patch and i am having problem also. i did a factory setting and still it did not help. It seems to have patched properly but it won't work with the latest keys. I cannot select au as it is nowhere to be found as it is not in system information as this has been disabled with the name and address of technomate instead. I cannot patch to an earlier version as it stops the patch mid-way. What is a master pin 2011? Any idea on how to make it work again?

TonyO
21-07-2009, 07:30 PM
If you get that many problems start from square one, get the original box s/w from this or the TM home site.

delete all channels and do a factory reset from the menu, then load the original TM s/w, load your prefered channel list and then patch the machine with the latest au patch.

All finished ! not quite, if you get the reciever or channel lock on try four zeros as the pin and enter the settings menu and turn all the locks off, if you still cant get in enter the master password (2011) and then reset the pass.

In the menu/status turn the patch on (2004) and then in the installation menu go to options and turn all the au's off except digitv/

Should be up and running then.

fiercewolf
24-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Thanks TonyO. Everything is working fine now. Thanks againhttps://www.satpimps.co.uk/images/smilies/respect-053.gif