PDA

View Full Version : entering code for remote

zubus
15-07-2009, 09:07 PM
Hi, had azbox a couple of days now and now I have finaly got my head around it and got it up and going ok, just have to find the best cam for s#y card. But my main head ache is how do I enter the codes into the remote so it can work my tv with it :07:

As for the cam I have multicas at the moment, i am not into card sharing so which cam would you recommend, saying that it would be nice to wake up and find that my diablo working in the azbox.

Thanks

Ian

goran
16-07-2009, 01:16 AM
MGcamd is both an EMU and CS SW [a GBox client].

MultiCAS is good but a combination of MGcamd and NewCS is better.

You have an official Opensat's AZbox HD Manual v.1.2 - it's in my thread at the top...:smash:

zubus
16-07-2009, 05:01 AM
Thanks goran, remote sorted. Will MGcamd automaticaly start my s#y card or will I have to edit some file ?

goran
16-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Read the NewCS topics here... SEARCH function, if you can't be bothered going over 2-3-4 pages here!

...ooooorrr...

Read the Sticky topic I wrote - under NewCS...

Just reading it - MultiCAS should be OK, they say - now, I wouldn't know, as I don't have one [thank fook for that! :D]...

zubus
16-07-2009, 06:26 PM
I will try the search button m8, thanks for the help. Seeing I'm not doing any card sharing never crossed my mind to look there :D

hanswurscht
16-07-2009, 07:42 PM
you dont need Cardsharing, but the better Way for running your local Card is NewCS(second binary 1.20RC13) and Mgcamd last Version.

Dont try the 1.67RC1, it cant play with internal Cardreader, also it cant play with Infinity Real Mode on AZHD (only Phoenix) because Driver for Infinity and Libs missing in AZHD Firmware.

Multicas is only stuggleling, you will have no Fun with it, all versions tried with a bunch of Cards :)

goran
17-07-2009, 01:26 AM
Even $*l*y UK [I am talking of MultiCAS]? They said they improved it so it does work... But now... [???]

DJBlu
17-07-2009, 01:29 AM
Even $*l*y UK [I am talking of MultiCAS]? They said they improved it so it does work... But now... [???]

Freezes on ECM requests which is every 5-6 seconds.

Working with Newcs 1.67 RC1