PDA

View Full Version : azbox owner

aqa
18-07-2009, 08:36 PM
hi. all it good to be a azbox owner never dull. last night it was slagging match and to night everyone working together to make the real cccam work.. fantastick .. thanks guys:respect-040:

iko
18-07-2009, 10:22 PM
if they let people work on this lovely hardware ,you can't even imagine the things gonna happen ;)
believe me mate ...

paul01609
18-07-2009, 10:35 PM
problem is they want stuff right away,dont forget theese pepole have lifes and famliy and jobs,they just espect it all on a plate and laid out for them

iko
18-07-2009, 10:50 PM
dude
all these guys writing plug-INS etc. Haven't got what they need ;)
it's not an opensource box like dm,qbox or coolstream ...
these guys (kanber, ripper and others) are doing magical job for us...
let's hope opensat wake up from winter sleep :D
come on it' almost August LOL

terrorman
18-07-2009, 10:55 PM
someone reporting all this work, and see what you can do really need a change and

goran
19-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Indeed. The make or break for this [or any other box] is "Joe Public". In other words, if it is too complex and one needs to learn Linux to some extent - or if you wish, make it the preserve of the "geek" - and it's market share will be negligible!

Put some decent brain power behind this [little project to make it "non-geek"] to make it straight forward - with this great HW -and then this box will be a player to reckon with!

Just to make it clear: I have nothing against geeks! Quite the opposite! They write all this!

What I am FOR is the end user! Most of them do not know much about IT!

Reality check! And good luck!!!:coolgleamA: