PDA

View Full Version : Smart titainium + 1m Funke peaking

kegnkiwi
19-07-2009, 07:45 AM
Hi guys

Just after a little advice I have just put 1 0.1db smart tit. on a funke 1m dish. I spun the dish out to 43w due to the fact I wanted it to clear a building. I then use a platform to get up to the lnb. (safety concious). I put the lnb in the holder and lined it verticle as should be, but my question is theres not marking on how far into the lnb collar you sit it. I've eventually gone with it pushed all the way forward from the back as this seemed to get the highest signal level on 43w. I've improved pictures from 53e I can now watch maybe 10 channels as opposed to one. The nordic beams from thor come in fine even in rain now. 23.5e the kino select are watchable. The only problem is I seem to have weakend the signal to 26e. I use to be able to bring in the mbc beam OK. Has anyone any advice on where the lnb should be positioned for optimum viewing.:respect-050:

satwyn
19-07-2009, 08:52 AM
when the lnb is peaked it's peaked for all sats no need to readjust once best signal is achived but on extreme e w sats this may not apply to some extent